Love?

Life

12 year ago

The first day of school… for someone a bad day and for others a good day. It was sunny that day and the classrooms have been finally filled with students again.

“And what is your name?” a teacher asked a 7 year old boy who was sitting in the last seat of the classroom.

“Daniel” the boy replied proudly and smiled.

“You have a nice name Daniel” the teacher smiled. “Do you have some friends to go home with after school?”

“Yes” Daniel nodded his head and smiled.

“With who?”

“With Byunghun hyung” the boy answered.

As soon as he said that, the boy named Byunghun turned around confused. He was sitting couple of sits in front of Daniel. To be honest Byunghun had no idea who that boy named Daniel was. Maybe he had seen him couple of times but they never talked or played together.

~~

“Why did you say that you know me?” Byunghun asked Daniel. It was lunch time so all the students were outside. Daniel was sitting on a bench and eating a sandwich when a shorter boy than himself appeared in front of him.

“Well I do know you” was everything the boy replied and smiled. “You want some sandwich?” he asked politely.

“N-no… thank you, I have my own” replied Byunghun shyly. “But… I don’t know you” he finally said.

“Of course you do” smiled Daniel. “I live across from you. You may not know my name but you’ve seen me. I mean you can’t miss me” chuckled Daniel and made some room on the bench for Byunghun.

The shorter boy chuckled as well and sat down. “Nice to meet you then…” he said quietly and smiled. “I hope we can be good friends”

~~

10 years later

“How many times have I told you not to fight?” yelled Byunghun and hit Daniel on the head.

“It’s not my fault!” whined Daniel and touched his bruised face. “They started it”

“They? How many of them were there now?” Byunghun widened his eyes in shock.

“…Three” replied Daniel.

“I can’t believe this…” sighed Byunghun and took care of Daniel’s bruises.

“Oh come on~ You know I can’t stand when someone mistakes me for a girl” argued Daniel. “Those guys tried to hit on me and they called me a girl. They thought I was a girl” he yelled.

“How come this only happens to you?” asked Byunghun annoyed. This has been happening every other day to Daniel. Someone will mistake him for a girl and he will kick his , earning couple of bruises himself.

“Because I’m good looking” laughed Daniel.

“Shut up!” chuckled Byunghun. “Let me see you” he pulled Daniel’s face towards him to see how it looks after the fight. “You’re going to be fine. They’re not going to mistake you for a girl for a while, because your face is a mess” laughed Byunghun.

“Really?” Daniel got shocked.

“Nah I’m just messing with you”

“Don’t do that hyung~” whined Daniel and tried to act cute for his hyung.

“And you wonder why people think you’re a girl” the older one shook his head.

“You think I look like a girl too?” Daniel gasped surprised from those words Byunghun said.

“W-well you do have a soft face and your body is… really slim and thin…”

“Oh thank you hyung” smiled Daniel.

“You don’t mind me thinking that?” asked Byunghun.

“Of course not, coz I know you won’t try to do anything funny” chuckled Daniel.

“Oh… okay” nodded Byunghun. “I… I have to go now” he quickly said and left.

Before Daniel could say anything, his friend was already gone. “What was that all about?” Daniel asked himself and sighed. “Although… he’s been acting really weird lately… I should talk to him about it…”