Change

Life

 

“What are we doing here hyung?” asked Ricky innocently and looked at the shop in front of him.

“We’re dying our hair, of course” smiled Niel and went inside.

Ricky and Jonghyun only looked at each other shocked. “He’s kidding, right?” said Jonghyun but got no answer. He shook his head and followed Niel inside the shop.

There weren’t any people there. Only one woman was working there. She was already talking with Niel. The two boys couldn’t hear them. They only saw the woman’s expression since Niel’s back was facing them. The woman was gasping and then later smiling. Ricky and Changjo got worried about all this. They weren’t sure if they should trust that woman or Niel, since obviously they were the same=crazy. 

“So who’s first?” the woman smiled towards Ricky and Changjo. The poor boys didn’t say anything. The woman chuckled and then looked at Niel.

“Okay, I’ll go first” he said and sat down on the chair. He said to the woman to turn around the chair so he doesn’t face the mirror. He wanted it to be a surprise. He actually trusted the hair dresser.
After one hour or so Niel’s hair was done. It was dyed and cut. Changjo and Ricky smiled at his new hair. They really liked it. They admitted they doubted the woman.

“It’s really great hyung” said Ricky as he smiled.

Niel was about to see himself on the mirror but someone interrupted him. The door of the shop opened and a tall boy came in.

“I came as soon as possible mom” he said as he panted. It looked like he was running all the way here. “Oh” he said as he noticed the three boys. “Hello there” he smiled and bowed.
That smile killed Niel instantly. The boy was really tall and had a short, black hair.
Everything was in a slow motion for Niel. He even forgot to see himself in the mirror. He was staring at the cute boy who just walked inside the shop, who was now talking with Ricky and Changjo.

“Do you like it?” the woman asked, referring to Niel’s hair.

“I love it” Niel nodded, referring to the boy he was still staring at.

The woman noticed that and chuckled. She got closer to Niel and whispered something to him. “That’s my son. Go introduce yourself” she then smiled.

“What?” Niel asked shocked. “I’m… n-no… what?” he shook his head and turned at the mirror. “Wow I really like it” he smiled and touched his hair.
His hair was dyed light brown and it was really messy, making him look hot. It wasn’t that short or long. At the back it was touching his shoulders while on the front was shorter.

“Minsoo will you help me with these two boys?” asked his mom. The boy only nodded and got up.

“I’ll cut your hair, okay?” Minsoo smiled and ruffled Ricky’s hair.

“O-okay” Ricky only nodded and blushed. Jonghyun noticed it and just rolled his eyes. He was already too annoyed by this tall guy. He sat on the chair and turned around, not facing the mirror.

“Niel hyung, I trust you on this” he said before the woman began styling his hair.

“Niel?” Minsoo asked and looked behind. “I’m sorry… I didn’t notice you…” he scratched his neck. “I’m Minsoo” he reached his hand and shook Niel’s hand. Niel only nodded and smiled. “So how should I cut your hair cutie?” he smiled at Ricky.

“I’ll tell you that” said Niel and grabbed Minsoo’s arm, already feeling his muscles. He then whispered something to him which caused Minsoo to widen his eyes. Ricky gulped, already scared.

“Okay, no problem” smiled Minsoo and walked over to Ricky. He turned around the chair so he wouldn’t face the mirror either.

Changjo and Ricky couldn’t see each other either.
After 1 and a half hour they were done. “I’m really scared” mumbled Ricky. “Changjo!” he called out.

“I’m here Ricky” chuckled Jonghyun.

“Tell me if I look bad, okay?”

“You don’t look bad” interrupted Minsoo. “You look great. This color really suits you” he said. Hearing that, Jonghyun rolled his eyes.
In the count of three they turned around their chairs, but there was just one problem. Ricky had his eyes closed.

“Tell me how I look Changjo” he said, not opening his eyes.

“Wow…” Jonghyun stared at Ricky.

“Changjo?”

“Um… you look great Ricky. You’re even cuter now” he chuckled. Ricky then blushed and smiled. He nodded and slowly opened his eyes. He gasped when he saw his hair. His hair was just as long as Jonghyun’s, only the color was different.
Ricky’s hair was dyed light blue with some white dye at the end of his bangs. The boy smiled, giving them a sign that he liked his new hair. Ricky then turned to his left to see Jonghyun. He gasped when he saw his hair. “You don’t like it? Aish I knew it. Change it back” he said to the lady.

“Noo~ Changjo I love it” chuckled Ricky and got up to touch his hair.

Jonghyun’s hair was black with a little read on his left side. “Thanks” he chuckled and winked at Ricky.

“Omo look at the time. We have to close up and make some dinner at home Minsoo-ah” said the woman. After paying her they all got outside so she could close the store.

“Why don’t you join us guys” suggested Minsoo and smiled. “You can call your parents” he then said.

“Um… our parents aren’t here… they’re back in Seoul” said Jonghyun.

“Oh so you’re visiting here?” the woman asked. “Where are you staying?” she asked.

“Nowhere actually… we were supposed to leave today but something came up… “ said Niel.

“You can stay with us in the guest room, right mom?” said Minsoo and looked at his mother for answer.

“Yes of course” she smiled.

“That’s so kind of you” said Jonghyun and all the three boys bowed. “Thank you very much”

____________________________

Hii~ I wrote this chapter when they were promoting Be ma Girl... obviously o.o 

and Thanks for reading ^^ 

<3

Comment