Person

Life

 

“What is this place? Oh my god you’re going to kill us Minsoo hyung” gasped Niel.

“I’m not going to kill you” the older one chuckled.

The four of them entered the house without knocking. It was a small house in the woods with only two rooms. The first room was filled with some antic stuff while the other one was a bedroom.
Niel and Changhyun started to look at the things in the room while Minsoo knocked on the other door. Jonghyun on the other hand was in his own little world.

As soon as Minsoo knocked on the door a man opened it. “You came” he said and smiled weirdly. “Great to see you again” the man said and went towards his desk. “Don’t touch that” he suddenly said to Changhyun and the boy was about to drop the thing he was holding, luckily he didn’t and placed it back on the shelf. “So I’m guessing you don’t have pictures of you” he said and looked at Minsoo and Jonghyun, since the two of them were sitting across from the unknown man.

“No” answered Jonghyun.

“Okay so the little boy and the girl will come with me first and then you” he pointed at Jonghyun. With that the man stood up motioned to Niel and Changhyun to follow him. The boys only looked at each other and followed the man. Minsoo and Jonghyun on the other hand were confused by what the man said about their two friends.

“Did he just call Niel a… girl?” Minsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

“Yeah I think he did” chuckled Jonghyun.

Five minutes later the two boys were back and it was Jonghyun’s time to take a picture for his new fake ID.
When that was done the boys did their thing while the man was doing his. After an hour of working on the IDs he was done. He gave the boys their IDs. “I hope you like your new names” he said before he sat down on his desk.

“Um excuse me…” said Niel. “But I’m not a girl. You gave me a girl’s name” he said and pointed at his IDs. At that Jonghyun started laughing while Minsoo hit him.

“You… you’re not a girl?” the man asked surprised. “But you sure look like one” he chuckled.

“I’m not a girl!” yelled Niel and stood up. “Change it now!” he threw the ID to the man.

“Wow I can’t just change it whenever you like. You’re lucky that I said yes in the first place. Minsoo was begging me to do this for him and now you’re complaining?”

“But you made a mistake… I’m not a girl”

“Look kid, I’m sorry, but it really doesn’t matter. You only need this to pass through the airport security. Oh! I almost forgot.” He said remembering something. The man got up and gave them their passports. “You’ll need these too” he chuckled and sat back down.

“Thanks” said Minsoo and stood up. “Niel come on! It really doesn’t matter. He only did this for me coz he owed me a favor. Now let’s go”

“…Fine” said Niel coldly and left the house. The other three soon followed him.

“Yah Niel hyung don’t be mad! He wrote here that I was born in 1998” pouted Changhyun. “I didn’t complain about it”

“What?” asked Jonghyun. “He wrote that?”

“Yeah” nodded Changhyun.

“Guys it doesn’t matter” said Minsoo. “Once for me he wrote that I was black, luckily he agreed to change it because it was a huge mistake” chuckled Minsoo.

“Black?” laughed Jonghyun. “That guy is sick”

“Yeah, I know, he’s a drug dealer” said Minsoo.

“You took us to a drug dealer?” Changhyun asked surprised. “Why? Couldn’t you find someone else?” he pouted.

“How can I find a man who’s doing an illegal thing and it’s sober or clean at the same time? You can’t find that Ricky”

“It’s Changhyun” the boy mumbled.

After the four of them left the woods they took the bus to the airport. All of them were wearing caps and glasses so now one could recognize them.
As soon as they arrived there Minsoo bought four tickets to China. Their plane was leaving at 4 pm. They had two more hours till they leave.

“I can’t believe this is happening” smiled Niel. “We’re finally going to leave Korea”

“Yeah” nodded Changhyun. “I’ve never been to China” he smiled.

“Me neither” answered Minsoo. “Nothing can stop us now”

“Minsoo hyung? Is that you?” someone suddenly yelled. Minsoo looked up and locked eyes with the person he never thought he would see again. Minsoo widened his eyes in shock and quickly stood up to run towards the person. He hugged the boy tightly and kissed his lips.

“I thought you were dead, Chanhee” he whispered.