Chapter 2

OUR STORY
ai felt pissed as he had more papers to sign. Luhan realize that and nudge Suho’s elbow. “I think you should take a break plus we all need to prepare for the competition,” said Suho and everyone nod in agreement. “Yeah, we can’t lose to those girls!” said Chanyeol. “Alright,” said Kai and drop his pen. “Hey, about eat at the outside before go back to the dorm?” asked Chen and all eyes on him. “Yeah, plus I am lazy to cook today,” said D.O and stretch his arms widely. “What do you think duizhang?” asked Tao and everyone waiting for his answer. “Alright, let’s go eat somewhere,” said Kris and got up. Everyone cheer up as Kris said yes. “Wait, whose treat?” asked Baekhyun and all eyes land on Kris. “FINE, I’LL PAY!” he yelled and storm off from the President School’s SM office. “Oh yeah, WO AI NI DUIZHANG!” yelled Xiumin and everyone laughed. *** Maddie was looking over the menu and Rina smiled as she done ordering. “Kimchi fried rice and water,” said Maddie and the lady nod then left. “So, whose idea actually plan this competition?” asked Deena and Maddie looked at her. “The principal,” said Maddie and they nod. “Geez, I thought we are having nice holidays this year!” said Lina and they all nod. “Here are your food ladies!” said the owner and they all beam.   Meanwhile, the boys enter the restaurant while smiling and laughing. Their appearances attract the female students inside the restaurant except those girls who were enjoying their food and lazy to notice their surroundings. “Isn’t that Kai the SM High’s president? OH MY! He’s so hot!” said some random girl. Kai gave them his smile and wink. “It’s true about EXO! They are so hot!” said the other one. “I think we are so popular among the girls,” said Xiumin and they all laughed. They took seats not far from the girls.The girls were laughing and they even didn’t realize the boys were sitting next to them. “So what should I do? He deserve being dump by me!” said Rina and they all laughed. “Girl, you should stop dating with type of boys like that!” said Maddie and Lina nod. “Yeah, she’s right, Rina,” said Lina and Rina pout. “Alright, fine! I won’t date a guy like him,” said Rina and show her hand sign as surrender.     Suho turns to his left and saw the girls. He looked at Kris and point to the girls. Kris smirk and Suho shook his head. “Aren’t they from Hope?” asked Chanyeol as he saw Lina’s school uniform. “Counsellor Members,” said Kai and smirk. “So whose paying?” the boys heard Sunny asked her friends. All eyes land on Lina. Lina raised her eyebrows. “Yeah right, I’m paying like always,” she said and they all laughed. “Aww, our duizhang is the best!!” said Cherry and wink at Lina. “Whatever girls, now get up or I let you girls pay,” threaten Lina and they all quickly got up and walked to the outside. Lina shook her head and search for her wallet inside her school bag. As she walked out from her seat, accidentally, her arms hit Kris’s arm. Lina’s eyes widen and quickly looked at him. “I am so sorry!” she said and bow. Kris smiled and shook his head. “That’s okay,” he said and she beam then nod and left. Suho wink at Kris and he rolled his eyes. “Stop it dude,” he said and Suho laughed.