Chapter 3

OUR STORY
    Lina face palmed as she step out from the restaurant. Maddie pat her shoulder and smiled. “Oh my, that was so embarrassing,” said Lina and Cherry laughed. “It was! Wait, aren’t they from SM High?” asked Cherry and they all looked at her. “Yeah, they are…” said Lina and looked at back at the restaurant. “Come on let’s go,” said Sunny and they left the restaurant.   *** As the boys finished eating, they went back to the school’s dorm. In their way to the dorm, something caught their attention. Hope High students were busy practicing for the competition. “Hey, isn’t that girl that we met just now?” asked Lay while pointing at Lina. “Wow, she’s taking archery?” asked D.O and they all watched her. Then, the arrow hit the bull eye and Lina smiled. “Wow, bull eye! 10 points!” said Xiumin and his eyes widen. “Someone has a competitor in the competition,” said Chanyeol while looking to Baekhyun who was stunned by Lina’s score. “Whatever, still we can lose to them!” said Baekhyun and smirk. “Yeah right, come on let’s go! I feel that we are stalking her,” said D.O. With that they left the scene. *** Lina enter the dorm and heard some chaos from the living room.She sighs and walked to the living room and found the girls were busy packing their stuffs. “Girls, seriously?” she asked and point to the clothes were on the floor everywhere. “Ops, sorry,” said Rina and took the clothes. Lina collapsed on the couch and closed her eyes. “So, how was practice?” asked Maddie and Lina looked at her. “Tiring,” said Lina and shrugs. “What events you girls take?” asked Lina and everyone looked at her. “We don’t know,” said Sunny then finished packing. “Anyway, I wrote our names for Basketball events,” said Sunny suddenly. “YAH! WHY YOU DID YOU WRITE? YOU KNOW IT IS OUR DISADVANTAGE!” yelled Cherry and Sunny smiled innocently. “No, that’s okay. We can at least try,” said Lina and Sunny nod. “Anyway, do you think we have good competitors?” asked Deena and them all shrugs. “Maybe, since they are boys,” said Lina and they nod in agreement. *** “WAAAAA! WHY WE HAVE TO GO TO JEJU JUST FOR THIS EVENT?” yelled Chanyeol then Kris smacked his head. “Ouch! Duizhang!” he whined like a girl. “Seriously? You don’t have to scream like that! Now go pack up!” said Kris and Chanyeol pout. Kris sighs and sat on the couch while playing his phone. Then something caught his attention. Tao and Sehun were playing wii. “Maknaes, did both of you already pack your stuff?” asked Kris and they froze.“Not yet duizhang,” said Tao and Kris raised his eye’s brow. “Now go pack before I break those wii into two,” said Kris and with that both of them walked away.