Chapter 11

OUR STORY
Update~ :-) --------------------------------------------------------------------- “Duizhang, are you sure we have to do this?” asked Cherry and Lina nod. “Just try our best to win this game, okay?” asked Lina and they all nod. There 7 games total up. Those 7 games are Archery, Fencing, Basketball, and Volleyball, Shooting and Swimming. “What if we lost?” asked Cherry and Lina sighs. “Aish, don’t be negative,” said Maddie and Cherry bite her bottom lip. “I said what if!” she said and Deena stood up then slam the table. “YAH, STOP THINKING NEGATIVE! WE ARE GIRLS AND WE AREN’T EASY GIRLS LOSE TO THOSE BOYS! LINA, YOU THE LEADER SUPPOSE TO BE GIVE US SOME SPIRIT! MADDIE, YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF OUR SCHOOL AND SHOW THE GIRLS WHAT YOU GOT! CHERRY, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, SMART, ATHELETIC AND SHOW YOU CAN DO IT! SUNNY, YOU KNOW CAN BEAT THOSE BOYS! RINA, REMEMBER WHAT HE USED TO SAID TO YOU! COME ON! GIRLS WE CAN DO IT! WE EVEN LOSE WE CAN STILL DO OUR BEST!” yelled Deena and all eyes on her.   Lina smiled and nod. “Yeah, you’re right,” said Cherry and nod. *** EXO were busy enjoying their lunch at the hotel’s restaurant. Xiumin like always ate lots of food and made Kris shook his head. Luhan called all of them and point to Cherry with Sunny who was ordering their lunch while the rest of girls nowhere to be found. “Let’s say hi to them?” asked Baekhyun and D.O. gave him a look. “Dude, don’t start it,” said Lay and Kris nod. “Oh, c’mon, I like to see them get mad. Don’t you think it’s kind of cute?” asked Baekhyun and they all remind silent. “Bacon, shut up and eat your food,” said Luhan and Baekhyun pout. Lina along with Deena came join the girls. Deena nudge her elbow and point to the boys who were looking straight to them. “Why they look at us?” asked Deena and Lina shrugs. “Don’t want to think about it, let’s just eat,” said Lina and greet two of her friends. “Where’s Maddie and Rina?” asked Cherry who was eating her cake. “I don’t know,” said Lina and they continued eating. “Hey girls, I have bad feeling about the next game,” said Deena all of sudden. “What do you mean?” asked Sunny and Deena shrugs. “I feel something bad is going to be happened,” said Deena and shrugs. “Just keep it calm. I know we can do it,” said Sunny and Lina nod. “What is the next game?” asked Cherry. “Volleyball,” answered Lina shortly. “Who is going to against each other?” asked Sunny and that made Lina remind silent. Lina point to EXO and then to them and with that Cherry’s eyes widen. “WHAT WE AGAINST THEM? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!” yelled Cherry and all eyes on her. “Sorry, continue what you are doing,” said Cherry felt shame with her attitude just now. Lina throw her a glare and Cherry smiled innocently. “No wonder I have bad feeling about this,” said Deena and sat back. “Why must be us? Didn’t our school have our own volleyball team?” asked Sunny and Lina shrugs. “Believe me, I don’t even know about this. I know we so good about this game, but against them, I think I need twice as a leader,” said Lina and sighs. “I think we should be prepared now,” said Deena and nod. “Btw, duizhang, pay this for us!” said Cherry and Lina gave her look. “Yah, you ate it, you pay it!” said Lina and Cherry smiled. “Alright, I pay it!” said Lina and shook her head and smiled.   Chen pouts as he heard the conversation between Lina and her friends. “I wish our duizhang like her,” said Lay and Kris shoot him a glare. “No offence, but she is much better than you duizhang,” said Xiumin and Luhan nod in agreement. “Aish, be grateful when I already treat you all better,” said Kris and sighs. Why must she much better than me?