Chapter 9

OUR STORY
Update! :) i hope you like it~ ..... ---------------------------------------   Night came and the girls were spending their time in front of their dorm. Everyone was in their deep mind. Lina sighs and that caught the girls’ attention. “Mind tell us what is in our duizhang’s mind?” asked Deena and Lina smiled sadly at them. “I just still can’t find my ring,” said Lina and they all smiled sadly at her. “You’ll have it back one day,” said Cherry and pat Lina’s shoulder. Without their known, EXO were watching them from their window. They over heard the girls’ conversation. “Kai, should you give her ring back?” asked Baekhyun and all eyes on him. “Nah, I don’t want too,” said Kai and smirk. “I think, that ring is related to all of them,” said Xiumin and now eyes on him. “What do you mean?” asked Suho. “That ring’s symbol is infinite, don’t you realize how good they are?” asked Xiumin and Kris’s mind was working to solve the question. “You meant there is any chance they related to some group?” asked Lay and Xiumin nod. “Whatever it is, I’ll still keep it,” said Kai as he held the ring on his neck as he made it as a necklace. “Whatever you plan Kai, but now let’s go have some beauty sleep since tomorrow we have big game,” said Kris and they all nod. *** It was basketball game. Lina was walking to her team then took a seat next to Maddie. Cherry and Sunny talked about something while Deena and Rina watched the students. It was Hope High School against SM High School which between the girls and EXO.   Girls were screaming as EXO enter the hall. Kai smirk as the girls screaming because of them. “Show off much,” said Maddie and Lina nod in agreement. “Girls, I think we have some big problem,” said Cherry and Lina looked at her. “I think we need some plan,” said Sunny as she realise what is going to happen next. “You’re right,” said Deena and Rina nod in agreement.   In the other hands, EXO were smiling widely as they knew the girls are in big trouble. Well, who don’t? The boys have super giant people while the girls? They do really need a plan to win over the game. “You think they can beat us?” asked Kai and crossed his arms while all their eyes at the girls who were talking. “I think they can because I seen before that smile from their leader,” said Baekhyun as he point to Lina who was smiling widely. “Whatever it is, just make us win this time!” said Chanyeol and they all nod. *** Lina was standing in front of Kai and he smirks. Lina rolled her eyes. “Are you sure you can win over us this time?” asked Kai and Lina shrugs. “Depends,” said Lina and Kai smirk. “Look like you girls don’t have any luck today,” said Kai and Lina smirks. As the whistle being blew, both of them jump. Lina got the ball. “Game is start boy,” she said as she bounced with the ball. Kai smiled and then ran after the ball. “Sunny!” Lina yelled and threw the ball to Sunny then she caught it. Lay in front of her tried to block her way. “Give up and let us win,” said Lay and Sunny shook her head. “Oh no, we can’t do that. Maddie!” yelled Sunny and threw the ball to Maddie and Tao caught it. “NICE, TAO!” yelled Chanyeol and Maddie smirk. She ran after Tao and like lighting she snatched the ball from Tao. The boys’ eyes widen. This is must be a joke! - Tao Maddie threw the ball to Cherry and she caught. She sighs and felt annoyed as Kris in front of her. “Why you should be the one who blocking my way?” asked Cherry and Kris shrugs. She jump and Kris jump in the same time Then... “OH YEAH!” yelled Cherry as she made it. She smiled and winks at Kris who was surprised with their good skill in basketball.