Chapter 18

OUR STORY
Updated!! :-) -----------------------------------------------------------------    The all stop as Lina froze on her place. “Duizhang?” asked Deena and Lina point to some people. “Infinite?” asked Kris and Cherry gulps. “I think we need to go,” said Maddie and Tao looked at her. “Alright, let’s go then,” said D.O. and they turn their heels to somewhere but then stop as someone called Lina’s name. “Lina?” called Woohyun and Lina bite her bottom lips. She turns around and gave him weak smile. “Hi,” she said and he smiled. “What are you girls doing with them?” asked Woohyun as his smile fade when he saw EXO with the girls. “We all like, Humm... having dates?” said Deena and gulp. One by one Infinite’s members came to them. “Didn’t we tell you girls to stay from any boys?” asked Sunggyu and Rina gulp. “It’s not you business again oppa,” remind Maddie and Sungyeol looked at her. “Just please, leave us alone,” said Sunny and Myungsoo smirk. “I see you took off the ring?” asked Woohyun as he saw Lina’s finger. “It’s not what you think oppa, I lost it,” said Lina and Woohyun rolled his eyes. “And you think I believe that?” asked Woohyun and Lina held her tears. “No, you aren’t. Now, will you all excuse us?” asked Lina and Woohyun looked at her with serious face. *** Lina sighs in relief as they lost them. Kris nudge Cherry’s elbow and she looked at him. Cherry gave him a ‘not-now’ look and he gave up. Luhan exchange glance with Kai and Kai widen his eyes then shook his head. He gave Luhan ‘DON’T-YOU-DARE-TO-TELL-HER’ look and Luhan rolled his eyes. Deena felt the tense atmosphere between all of them. “Yah, cheer up guys. I thought this is going to be amazing dates,” said Deena and all eyes on her. “Yeah, this is our dates. Let’s just forget what happened and have fun today,” said Sunny and beam. Lina smiled and nod. “Alright, let’s just enjoy the date,” said Lina and they all cheered happily. Without they know, pairs of eyes were watching every their movements. Interesting... – anonymous *** Night slowly came and they all already in a restaurant. Lina sat between Kai and Luhan, Cherry being squeeze by Kris and Baekhyun, Deena sat peacefully between Xiumin and Suho, Sunny happily sitting with Lay and D.O, Maddie sat between Tao and Sehun while talking and lastly, Rina was sitting with the happy virus, Chanyeol and Chen. As they were talking, a waitress came over taking the orders.   The waitress can’t take off her eyes from the boys. Cherry and Sunny realize that and send a signal at Lina then to Deena, Maddie and Rina. Lina raised her eyebrows and smirk. Lay was busy looking at the menu and didn’t realize that the waitress was looking at him. Sunny purposely wrap her arms around Lay’s arms. Lay looked at her and she smiled. The waitress raised her eyebrows felt disgust. Lina tried to hold her laugh and looked at the menu with Kai. Sunny smirk at the waitress and blink innocently. Try to hit my man? You messed with wrong person... – Sunny As they finished ordering, the waitress left. Cherry sighs in relief. Sunny rolled her eyes felt annoyed with the waitress. Deena and Rina just smiled. Maddie and Lina giggle then shook their heads. “What’s up with you ladies?” asked Xiumin and scanned all of them. “Nothing, we just felt pissed with that waitress,” said Deena and smiled. “Why? Did she do something annoying?” asked D.O. “Not really. Well, she just can’t take off her eyes from our men,” said Maddie and shrugs. The boys chuckle and shook their head. “I never thought that our girlfriends can be so jealous,” said Chen and Rina gave him a look. “Maybe we are jealous, but one thing you all need to know, we not in that level to like you all,” said Cherry and Lina nod. “Well, we will make you girls like us and with that, you girls can’t sleep well at night,” said Baekhyun and grin. “Yeah, yeah, whatever, still this is a deal,” said Lina. *** Being gentlemen the boys took them to their dorm back. Gladly, the school gate not closes yet. Before them all head inside the dorm, the girls smiled. “Thanks for today,” said Deena and the girls nod in agreement. “You welcome, after all it’s our job as your boyfriends,” said Suho and Deena smiled shyly. “Sleep well girls,” said Luhan and Lina nod. “And good night princesses,” said Chanyeol. “Eww, you’re cheesy Chanyeol,” said Rina and Chanyeol shrugs. Kris pulled Cherry’s hand and she looked up. “Yes?” she asked and he rubs back of his neck. “Urm, good night and take care,” he said shyly and she giggled. “You too,” said Cherry.