Chapter 15

OUR STORY

 

“WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY DUIZHANG?” yelled Cherry and Lina cover her ears.

“Do you want those boys make you suffer?” asked Lina and quickly all of them shook their heads.

“Then just do it,” said Lina and they all sighs.

“Alright,” said Rina and gave up.

“Plus, if we all with them, we can forget those boys,” said Deena softly and all eyes on her.

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Sunny and nod.

“We can do it,” said Lina and smiled sadly.

***

It was the day where all the students went back to Seoul. Lina was playing with her IPod and didn’t notice someone looking at them. Sunny was having fun talking with Cherry about something. Maddie was busy checking her stuffs and make sure she didn’t left anything. Deena and Rina were gossiping about the students surround them.

 

Then someone snatch Lina’s IPod. She turned around and met Luhan and Kai. Sunny being drag by Lay and D.O. Kris and Baekhyun pull Cherry from Sunny. Deena surrounded by Xiumin and Suho. Maddie was being guard by Tao and Sehun, lastly, Rina being held by Chanyeol and Chen.

“Hey, I was searching for songs,” said Lina and Kai smirk.

“Wait until we enter the plane,” said Kai and Lina crossed her arms.

“So, this is how the arrangement?” asked Cherry and Kris smiled.

“Yup,” said Chen next to Rina.

“I felt like a s***,” said Rina and face palmed.

“Well, no you aren’t,” said Chanyeol and smiled.

Then their flight called them.

“Come on, let’s go,” said Suho and then everyone walked.

***

Everyone was gathering in front of the Inchon Airport. Lina was trying to talk with her friends but Kai stop her along with Luhan. Cherry did the same thing well everyone did the same thing but being stop by the boys.

“Can you please let me meet my friends?” asked Cherry at Baekhyun and he shook his head.

“No, you can’t do,” said Baekhyun and smirk.

“Aish!” said Cherry and crossed her arms.

She’s cute like that – Baekhyun

Sunny gave a signal at Deena and Deena shrugs. Rina looked at Lina and she bit her bottom lips. Maddie and Cherry exchange glanced then smirk. Lina knew those smirks and smiled.

5

4

3

2

1

“STUDENTS FROM HOPE HIGH IT’S TIME FOR TO GO!” yelled the teacher. Lina smiled and ran to her friends. They laughed as they success escape from the boys.

“Let’s go before they can react!” said Cherry and they quickly enter the bus.

The boys chuckle and shook their heads.

“They are interesting girls,” said Kris and smirk.

“Let’s get back and search for their files,” said Baekhyun and Kai nod.

“At last, we’re home!” said Chanyeol and they all smile.

***

Sunny was helping Lina preparing the dinner. Cherry and Maddie ran to the kitchen with their phones in their hands.

“Eh, what happened to you all?” asked Lina and looked at the girls.

“They text us!” said Cherry and Sunny looked at her.

“Who text you?” asked Lina and continued chopping the onions.

“The boys!” said Maddie and Lina stop.

“What? You mean the boys as if those jerks?” asked Lina and they nod.

“Yes!” said Maddie then someone ring their bell.

Rina went open the door and her eyes widen. Deena who just walked out from the room while listening to her then stop as she saw the guests were standing in front of the door.

Lina went to the door and froze.

“You must be kidding me!” said Lina and crossed her arms.