Chapter 7

OUR STORY
  Night came and everyone in their dorms was having good night sleep. Cherry was sitting on the stairs in front of their dorm. Lina can’t sleep well as she had nightmare and decided to join Cherry. “Hey, remember when we used to hang out with them?” asked Lina and Cherry smiled. “I won’t forget about that,” said Cherry and Lina nod. “I miss them, don’t you?” asked Lina while looking at the sky. “Me either, I just can’t believe that they changed,” said Cherry and sighs. “Yeah,” Lina agreed. In the other hand, Baekhyun and Kai were being stalker watch the girls through the window. Kris and Suho realize that then surprised them. “Yah, what the heck are both of you doing?” asked Kris and crossed his arm. “Nothing,” said Baekhyun and smiled. “I can smell lie here, move!” said Kris and push Baekhyun away. “Are you two stalking them?” asked Kris and Kai shook his head. “No, we are watching them!” said Kai and Baekhyun nod. “Yeah, right, now, go sleep before I kick two of you out from here,” said Kris just like a brother. “Yes, duizhang,” said Baekhyun and Kai then left to their room. Suho shook his head and sighs in relief. “You think there is a chance we can get along with those girls?” asked Suho while pointing to the girls who were having night talk. “What do you think?” asked Kris and Suho shrugs. “I don’t know, maybe yes,” said Suho and Kris smiled. “I hope so,” said Kris and Suho nod. ***   It was a day where the students can have their free time in Jeju before continue the competition. Sunny was walking around the park and sighs whenever couples pass her. She was in deep thinking and sighs again when she remembered the past. The past that almost killed her friends and her and again she sighs. “Hey stop with the sighs,” said a guy and she turned around. She raised her eyebrows and looked at him. “Get lost, dude,” she said and he smirk. She continued walking and then sighs. “Yah, can you stop sigh?” asked D.O. who was walking beside her. She rolled her eyes. “Who are you to tell me to stop?” asked Sunny and D.O. chuckle. “It’s kind of annoyed me,” said D.O and she looked at him. “Then stop following me!” she said felt annoyed. He chuckle. “Aww… you’re so cute,” he said then chuckle. Sunny’s cheek was burning from D.O. compliment.  "Are you trying to flirt?" Because dude, I am not going to fall that,” she said made D.O. chuckle again. “Whatever you say girl,” he said and walk away. Sunny stomp her feet and felt annoyed. Then she walked away and sighs again. *** Deena was enjoying her time by drinking her tea in the balcony. She smiled as she felt satisfied with the taste of her tea. The cold breeze of the Jeju hit her face calmly and she sighs. “Can we join you?” a familiar voice greets her and she turn around then nod with smiled appeared on her face. “Sure since the seats are empty,” she said and both of the guys sat next to her. “So, where are your friends?” asked Suho and Deena shrugs. “I don’t know, maybe take walk,” she said with friendly tone. “Can we ask you a question?” asked Xiumin and she looked at him. “Sure, what it is?” she asked. “Why your friends and you called your leader, duizhang? Is she Chinese?” asked Xiumin and Deena smiled. “Yeah, she is, but half Korean,” said Deena and Suho nod his head. “Anyway, do you want some buns?” asked Xiumin and Deena chuckle. “Sure, why not?” she said and took a bite of the steam buns. *** Cherry was busy searching for new outfits for her and also for her friends. Her mind was blank and don’t know what to choose. I wish someone can help me... “Need some help?” asked someone and she turned around. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. “Yeah, I am stuck,” said Cherry and both of the boys nod. “Alright, let us help and btw where is your friends and that leader?” asked Baekhyun and rolled his eyes when he said leader. “I don’t know and hey, she’s nice you know!” said Cherry and Baekhyun shrugs. “Whatever, anyways, let’s searches another store,” said Baekhyun and smiled. “Are you sure about this? Aren’t we enemies?” asked Cherry and Kris smirk. “First, did you see your leader here? No, right? Second, scratch that enemy words and let’s go for shopping. Don’t worry, my duizhang will pay everything,” said Baekhyun and nudge Kris’s elbow. Kris shoots him a death glare. “Really?” asked Cherry excitedly. Kris sighs and smiled. “Yeah, c’mon let’s just go,” said Kris then they went out from the store. *** Rina was walking alone in the beach. She sighs as she remembered of someone. She shook her head and smiled sadly. I wonder what they are doing right now. Did they miss us? I think no. She stops and stood in front of the water. Again she sighs and then a deep voice greets her. “Strolling alone?” asked someone and she looked to her right. “Yeah, so what?” asked Rina felt annoyed. “Oh c’mon, he was just asking,” said Chen and Rina rolled her eyes then went back looking the sea view. “You look so sad, anything bad happened?” asked Chen felt worried all sudden. “Should I share with guys?” asked Rina and looked at both the boys. “Why? Don’t you trust us?” asked Chen and Rina shrugs. “I don’t know, maybe because we are enemies?” said Rina and Chanyeol pout. “C’mon, that is between your leader and us,” said Chanyeol and Rina sigh. “Feel sad just come to us, we’ll be your ears,” said Chen and Rina smiled. “C’mon, let’s walk together since you’re alone,” said Chanyeol and Rina smiled. “Alright,” said Rina and smiled. Maybe they aren’t bad at all...