Chapter 17

OUR STORY
Updated~~~ :-) enjoy... ------------------------------------------------------ There is no school for Hope and SM students. Cherry woke up from her sleep as she found heavy weight on her waist. She sat up and looked next to her. Her eyes widen and cover to prevent Kris and Baekhyun from awake. Slowly she got up and left the room quietly. Lina did the same thing also with the rest.   The girls gather around at the kitchen with panic feelings. “What the hell was that? Why they here?” asked Deena and looked at Lina. “I don’t know!” said Lina and shrugs. “Let’s just wash our faces then prepared the breakfast,” said Maddie and they nod. *** The boys awake as the smell something good. Lina looked up and found Kai in his bed hair. Well, most of them have their bed hairs. Cherry looked away when she felt her heart racing fast when she looked at Kris and Baekhyun. Sunny tried to keep her poker face shown. Lina chuckle and smiled. Deena bite her bottom lips and prevent form screaming happily as she saw Suho and Xiumin were rubbing their eyes cutely.   Maddie continued what she did and closed her eyes to prevent from smiling. Rina did the same. Lina walked to Kai and Luhan and drag their arms as everyone followed them from behind. “Enjoy you breakfast boys,” said Lina and they beam. “Girls, I will take shower first,” said Lina as she entered the room. “Girls, is this heaven?” whispered Cherry and Maddie shrugs. “Hey, girls why don’t you girls join us?” asked D.O. with his round eyes. “We already ate,” said Sunny and nod. “Umm, okay,” said D.O. and nod slightly. “Btw, don’t you girls want to go somewhere?” asked Kris all of sudden. “We don’t know. Maybe just stay in dorm,” said Cherry and nod. “How about we have dates today?” asked Luhan and all eyes on him. “Well, that is an excellent idea! But, we don’t have clothes,” said Xiumin and Deena chuckle. “Don’t worry, we have some spare boys’ clothes,” said Sunny and all eyes on the girls. *** 18 of them walked out from the girls’ dorm. The students were whispering each other and took glances at them. Lina face palmed and bites her bottom lips. Quickly, they went out of the school dorms. “At last,” said Cherry and smiled. “Right, where should we go?” asked Lina and looked at Luhan and Kai. “How about we go to mall?” asked Tao and Maddie nod. “Alright, mall it is!” said Kris and everyone hop into the boys’ black vans. *** “Hey, try this on,” said Lina as she showed two t-shirts to Luhan and Kai. Both of them obeyed and then Lina wait for them. She smiled as the t-shirts perfect with them. “Perfect! We’ll take it!” said Lina and beam.   Cherry search ties for Kris and Baekhyun. She smiled as the ties perfect with them. “We’ll get these!” said Cherry and walked to Lina. Kris and Baekhyun exchanged glance.   “Humm, let me see,” said Sunny as she looked D.O. and Lay from bottom to top. “Perfect!” said Sunny and smiled.   “Awesome, you two look cute!” said Maddie and clap her hands as she satisfied with the caps that she choose for Tao and Sehun.   Deena nod as Suho and Xiumin point to the shorts that she chose. “It’s perfect!” said Deena and smiled widely.   Rina smiled as she thought the tuxedos perfect with Chanyeol and Chen. “I love it! We’ll buy it!” said Rina and nod. The girls paid the boys’ clothes and smiled widely. ‘Why you girls buy these for us?” asked Luhan as he looked at Lina was giving his t-shirts. “It’s our presents for you boys,” said Cherry and the girls nod. “But why?” asked Suho felt worried. “Because you boys deserve these, now c’mon,” said Sunny and drag both Lay and D.O. arms. “Whatever you girls said,” said Kai and shrugs.