Chapter 10

OUR STORY
Update! ^-^ Sorry for the short chapter --------------------------------------------------- - 1 HOUR LATER- EXO lead the way and girls were already tired. Lina looked at the time and it was only 30 seconds left for the game end. She was trying to block Luhan’s way. Both of them were breathing hardly. “Come on, give up!” said Luhan and Lina looked at him then shook her head. “No,” said Lina. “Then don’t waste your time because we only left 17 seconds,” said Luhan and then success walked past her. 16...... 15..... 14..... 13...... 12...... 11....... 10...... 9...... 8..... 7...... 6......... 5........ 4....... 3...... 2..... 1...... EXO win the game and they were hugging in victory. SM High was so happy and they cheered as EXO win the game this time. “We should win,” said Rina and Lina smiled. “You all already did a great job,” said Lina and they all nod. “Well, at least we can beat them twice,” said Maddie and Lina nod. “If our school president said so, then we no need to feel guilty,” said Sunny and Maddie chuckle. “So, you girls already realise?” asked Kai from behind and they all turned and face them. Lina smirks and shrugs. “I don’t know, but still, in my eyes, you all are still losers,” said Lina and Kris raised her eyebrows. “Oh really, how about we make a deal?” asked Kris and this time both leaders face each other. “Why should I?” asked Lina and crossed her arms. “What? Afraid of losing to us?” asked Kris and the whole students in the hall remind silent. Teachers didn’t dare to disturb both leaders talk since they have powers to control both schools. “No, I am not. So what is it?” asked Lina and Kris smirk. “If we win, you and your friends must listen to what my friend and I say including be our salves for a year,” said Kris and Lina eyes widen. “If we win?” asked Lina. “Do whatever you want,” said Kris and Lina nod. “Alright,” said Lina and nod.