Chapter 6

OUR STORY
Early in the morning, students already get ready with their sport suits. It was fencing event. Sehun was practicing with his sword while his friends cheer him while Maddie who was doing her warming up with her friends who was loyal supporting her. “What? One of them also took this event?” said Baekhyun felt unsatisfied. “Dude, are you scared or something?” asked Sehun and Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “I am not scared, it’s just, they are too good in this event,” said Baekhyun and raised his eyebrows as his eyes met with Lina. “Who cares,” said Sehun and shrugs. “ATTENTION TO ALL FENCERS, PLEASE GET READY AND BE PREPARED. THE COMPETITION IS ABOUT TO START IN ANY MINUTE. TO HOPE HIGH SCHOOL, KIM MADDIE PLEASE STARIGHT TO FINAL,” the announcer said and students from SM High surprised with the announcement. “See, she didn’t need to compete with some losers!” said Baekhyun and Sehun shot him a glare. “Oh, shut up hyung! I know you still mad about losing to that girl,” said Sehun and Baekhyun sighs. “Alright you two, cut it out now! Sehun, go try your best and Baekhyun, please you stop trying to lose our sprits as a team,” said Suho and Baekhyun pout. “Alright, Sehun-ah, GOOD LUCK!” he yelled and Sehun nod then smiled.   Cherry nudge Lina’s elbow and she looked at her. “Yah, stop starring at that guy like you want to eat him,” said Cherry and Lina nod. “I don't care! Btw, Good luck Maddie," said Lina. “Thanks!” said Maddie and smiled. >> FORWARD TO THE FINAL ROUND << Maddie took her position in front of Sehun. Sehun did the same thing and he showed his sword. “This is going to be interesting,” said Lina and smirk. “Sehun, you better win this time,” whispered Baekhyun with full of hopes. Then the game started. Maddie tried to attack Sehun as much as possible. TUURTT! She hit Sehun’s stomach and Sehun only have 2 chances left. Again, both of them attack at the same time. “Wow, take it easy Sehun,” whispered Luhan and pout as his eyes watched Sehun carefully. TUURTT! He hit her arm and she looked at him through her mask. Boy, you are so going down… They fought like there was no tomorrow. Lastly, Sehun fell on the floor and she poked with her sword on his chest. “And with that you lost,” she whispered and he looked her madly. She took off her mask and smirk at him. “Nice try boy,” she said and left he dumbfounded. Sehun stood up and threw his mask on the floor. Lina looked at Baekhyun and smirk. Two groups of boys and girls faced each other. “Didn’t I told you and your friends be prepared, because we never ever going to lose to you boys,” said Lina and Baekhyun looked at her madly. “What’s wrong? Can’t talk?” asked Lina and Baekhyun grab her arms. “Girl, you messed with wrong people,” said Baekhyun and Lina push him then he fell on the floor. “I don’t even give damn about that,” said Lina and purposely step Baekhyun’s hand. “OUCH! YAH!” he yelled and blew his hand. Lina smiled innocently and wink. “Ops, sorry I didn’t know that your hand is there, so better be careful next time,” she said and left with her friends. “Yah, are you okay?” asked Suho worriedly. “I’m fine, but I just can’t get enough with those girls,” said Baekhyun. “I think we can beat them,” said Kris suddenly and all eyes on him. “What do you mean duizhang?” asked Lay and Kris smirk. “Don’t worry guys, it’s just a beginning,” said Kris and Kai looked at his leader. I know that smirk… Kai smirk and they all start to left the place.