chapter 13

OUR STORY
Sorry for the short update.... Enjoy! ------------------------------------------- It was another day where the students gather around. Lina was running to her friends as she over slept. “Sorry, I’m late,” she said and they nod. Lina sat next to Cherry and sighs in relief as she made it before the game start. Cherry realise their leader was different than usual. “What happened?” she asked and Lina shook her head. “I’m just tired. Don’t worry, I’m fine,” said Lina and Cherry nod. “Rina, hwaiting!” said Deena and Rina smiled.   In the other hand, Chen was trying fix his position. “Yo Chen, hwaiting!” said Chanyeol and Chen smiled. “Something is happening between the girls,” said D.O and studied Lina’s face. “Huh? I think everything is okay,” said Baekhyun and looked at the girls. “Their leader, she looks like tired,” said Lay and Kai nod. “I realise that,” said Kai and Luhan raised his eyebrows. “Anyway, forget about that... Let’s focus on Chen!” said Xiumin while eating his steam buns. “Yah, stop eating!” said Kris and Xiumin rolled his eyes. “I don’t want too!” said Xiumin and smile. *** It was final round. Rina and Chen success went to final round and that made everyone nervous with the result. Rina held out her gun and target the apple. She took a deep breath and shoots the apple. PAK! She missed the target. She closed her eyes and stomp her feet felt bad being lost. Chen chuckle with her childish attitude and shook his head. He step out and held out his gun. With felt confident, he shoots the apple. PAK! He made it. Rina’s eyes widen and she gasps. Again, SM High won the game. Lina smiled sadly at Rina and hug her shoulder. “Hey, don’t be sad. At least you made it to final,” she said and Rina nod. “Cheer up girl!” said Sunny and smiled. “How come I can smile when we lost to them?” asked Rina and Deena smiled. “Hey, remember we have another game, swimming,” said Deena and all eyes on her. “We can beat them,” said Cherry and nod. “Yeah, I’ll try my best to beat them,” said Deena and smiled. “Alright,” said Rina and smile sadly.