Chapter 4

OUR STORY
  It was the day where the competition is going to held in Jeju. Students from both schools already gather up in one place. Girls were watching the boys and they did the same. “Any idea what will go to happen next?” asked Deena. “Waiting for some orders,” said Maddie and looked around. Then girls squealing like fan girls as EXO walked pass by them. “Who’s that?” asked Rina while pointing to the boys. “They called their self EXO,” said Cherry as she remembered their profile that she checked.  “Actually they split into two, K and M,” said Maddie and they all nod. “People gather up!” said one of the teachers from Hope High. “Calling time,” said Lina and everyone gather up. “Good morning students, I’m Miss. Kim and I am a teacher to Hope High. As we all know that this competition will held for 2 weeks in Jeju. Before we go far, we will called your name and your friends’ names along with the dorm that you all going to stay. Remember this, girl’s dorm will face to the boy’s dorm, so don’t do something bad,” said Ms. Kim and everyone nod. *** “I’m glad, we all in one group!” said D.O and lay on his bed. “Me either. Let’s take a nap before the event start!” said Chanyeol and they all agreed.   - IN THE GIRL’S DORM- “This is heaven!” said Rina and rolled over the bed. “Yeah, now get off! Your bed is there missy!” said Deena and Rina pout then walked away. “I can’t believe our dorm in front of them,” said Maddie while took a peek from the window saw Lay and Chen were having fresh air at their balcony. “I either, well that’s good since we believe they won’t do something bad thing to us,” said Lina and she nod. “Can we have take nap first? I’m tired!” said Sunny and Lina nod. “I’ll wake you up,” said Lina and Sunny beam. “Alright!” said Sunny and went to her bed then in a second, soft snore can be hearing from her. “Me too duizhang!” said Cherry and Lina nod. *** Everyone was gathering at the Jeju’s stadium. Students were busy searching for their place. “Let’s have warming up!” said Rina and Deena nod. “Attentions to all students who are participate in archery, please get ready because the competition will begin in any minutes,” said the announcer.    “Duty calling,” said Lina and got up from her seat. “Hwaiting!” said Cherry and Lina nod. *** Baekhyun was adjusting his bow and tried to target better score. Lina came over and get ready with her own bow. Baekhyun saw her and smiled. She smiled also and nod. “THE GAME BEGIN!” said the announcer. - 2 hours later- Lina managed to final round including Baekhyun. Both of them will against each other in the final round. Chanyeol pat Baekhyun’s shoulder and he smiled. “Do the best!” said Luhan and Baekhyun nod. “Lina, hwaiting!” said Sunny and Lina nod. Lina stood on her spot while Baekhyun did the same. “YOU MAY START AS YOU READY!” the announcer said and they all remind silent. People were watching the competition between two pros. Baekhyun pull his arrow and it hit yellow. “8 points!” said the announcer. Lina took a deep breath and pull her arrow then, THUD! It hit bull eyes. “10 points!” Lina smiled and Baekhyun took a deep breath and again he pull. THUD! “10 points!” He smirks and winks at Lina. Lina smiled and raised her eyebrows. She pulled her arrow and then THUD! “10 points!” Girls start to sequel while boys frowning. Baekhyun pulled and aim his target. “10 points!” Lina eyes widen. Then, “10 POINTS!” She jumped up and down. She turned around and blew him a kiss. He smirks and shook his head. “I guess you are the pro now,” said Baekhyun and Lina wink. “Nah, both us are pros! Anyway, nice game!” she said and ran to her group. EXO went to Baekhyun and pat his shoulder. “Now, it’s left on the other games,” said Kai and smirk. “Looks like they are our new competitors!” said Luhan and smiled. They watched the girls laughing and high five to each other. ***