Chapter 16

OUR STORY

 

The boys were happily eating the foods that Lina and Sunny cooked. The girls just shook their heads and continued eating.

“How you guys knew that we lived in this dorm?” asked Deena and Suho looked at her.

“Easy, Kai is the president and he can get any files he wants,” said Suho and Deena nod.

“Anyway, how about we introduce ourselves properly since we always fight whenever we met?” asked Baekhyun and they all nod.

“Hi, I’m Kris,”

“I’m Luhan”

“I’m Xiumin,”

“Chanyeol!”

“Kai,”

“Baekhyun,”

“D.O.”

“Suho,”

“Sehun,”

“Tao”

“Lay,”

“Lastly, Chen,”

The girls nod as they remember all the boys’ name.

“I think we don’t have to introduce ourselves since you all already know our names,” said Sunny and the boys nod.

“Before I forgot, there is a letter for you,” said Maddie to Lina.

“Eh?” asked Lina and stood up from her seat then walked to the kitchen bar.

She read the letter and all eyes on her. Her lips turned into smile and the girls looked at her.

“Yah, what is it?” asked Rina felt curious. Lina shrugs then smiled.

“Yah, duizhang!” said Cherry and Lina smiled widely.

“We are going to CHINA FOR SUMMER!” yelled Lina and the girls jumped from their seats.

“Why you girls so excited about? It’s only China,” said Luhan and Lina rolled her eyes.

“First, I can go back and visit my family and second I miss being there,” said Lina and smiled.

“Anyways, whose turn tonight?” asked Cherry as she picks the dirty plates.

“Me and Rina!” said Maddie and wink at Rina.

“Right!” said Rina and got up.

“We’ll help,” said Chanyeol and looked at Chen, Tao and Sehun.

“Yeah, that what’s boyfriend for,” said Tao and Maddie smiled.

“Alright,” said Lina and nod.

“I’ll take a shower first, so just do whatever you boys want,” said Lina before entering her room.

Kris looked surround their dorm and smiled.

I wish our dorm like these girls...

***

Lina came out from her room with her purple pyjama. She found everyone were busy finding seats to watch the movie.

“What are you all watching all about?” asked Lina and Kai turn around.

“I don’t know, the boys are busy searching for the movie,” said Kai and she nod. She didn’t see any her friends and then decided to join the boys. Before she sat on the chair, Luhan pick her up by holding her waist. Then she sat between him and Kai.

“Seriously?” she asked and they smiled. The girls one by one came out from their room and they end up like Lina.

“You boys better not choose Horror Movie!” warned Cherry and Baekhyun smirk.

“Just watch,” said D.O. and wink.

***

After an hour, the girls’ ends up sleeping while the boys still watching the movie. Luhan turn around to see Lina sleeping on Kai’s shoulder while her hands held his arm. He smiled. Sunny end up sleeping on D.O. laps and arms around his waist and that made D.O. smiled. Rina snuggle into Chanyeol’s neck and sleeping soundly. Cherry held Kris’s arm while head on his chest. Deena hug Xiumin and sleeping peacefully. Maddie’s head on Tao’s shoulder while his hand wrap around her waist.

“I guess it’s time for sleep,” said Suho as he switches off the TV.

“They look so calm,” said Lay and smiled.