chapter 12

OUR STORY
  It was another game day for the students. Maddie was in deep thinking and then looking at the boys then looked at her team mates. She can felt the boys were really happy about this game whiles her friends in deep trouble. Lina was exchange stares with Maddie and sighs. She knew they’ll lose in this game no matter what. “Just do our best, alright?” asked Lina and they all nod. Everyone took their position and ready for the game to start. In EXO team, 6 boys will play. They are D.O, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan while the girls are Sunny, Deena, Rina, Cherry, Maddie and Lina. “So, girls, are you ready?” asked Luhan and Lina rolled her eyes. “Just shut up, will you?” said Lina and Luhan chuckle. “Alright, bring it on!” said Sunny and everyone started cheering. (A/n: since I don’t know how to describe how the game is going so just skip it...)   - 10 MINUTES LATER- The game was end and victory went to the SM High and Cherry face palmed. Lina bite her bottom lips and looked at Maddie who wasn’t stops sighing. “We are so going to lose,” mumbled Sunny and Lina looked at her. “Agree with that,” said Deena and Rina nod. “Look what we have here?” asked Kai in annoying tone. Lina raised her eyebrows. “I can’t wait for the next game,” said Chanyeol and smirk. “We are even now,” said Suho and looked at the girls. Maddie nudge Lina’s elbow as she knew Lina was thinking of something. “Yeah, we are, but that doesn’t mean you all win,” said Lina and smirk. “If we win lots of game, you have to do what we say,” said Sehun. “We do remember our deal,” said Maddie and nod. “Well, glad to hear,” said D.O. and nod. “See you at the next game,” said Luhan and Lina rolled her eyes. “I wish I can shoot them right now!” said Rina and Cherry pat her head. “Easy girl, I don’t want my friend is a murder,” said Cherry and Rina pout. “I was just saying,” said Rina and Lina smiled. “Alright, let’s just get some rest! We already had enough today,” said Lina and they all nod. *** Everyone was in deep sleeping except for Rina and Deena who were still enjoying their hot drinks. They were talking about something. “I’m scared if I lose to the boys,” said Rina and Deena smiled. “Even though you lose, we don’t mind it. We know you already try your best,” said Deena and Rina sighs. “I know, but everyone is counting on me,” said Rina and looked at Deena. “Remember what he said? Win or lose, it doesn’t matter if you really enjoy play the game,” said Deena and Rina nod. “How could I forget about that?” said Rina and beam. “Somehow, we just can’t let them win,” said Deena and Rina nod. “Let just see,” said Rina and smiled. “Yeah,” Deena gave up. *** Lina sat up as she can’t sleep and turn around to her right found Maddie was sleeping peacefully. She face palmed and sigh. Her breathing was fast and she tried to calm down. She used to forget the past now the past came and hunt her dream. She shook her head as the dream replay in her head. No, they won’t come back to get us... Lina, it’s just a dream... Calm down, girl... She got up and went to the bathroom then washed her face. Lina, be strong... Your friends are there for you...