Chapter 5

OUR STORY
“Lina, that was awesome! I knew you can do it!” said Maddie and Lina beam. “That was nothing,” said Lina and shrugs. “Aww… Our duizhang is embarrassing,” said Rina and wink at Lina. The girls laughed and Lina rolled her eyes. “Girls, someone is coming!” said Sunny and everyone looked at Baekhyun and his friends. “I never thought I lost to a girl,” said Baekhyun and Lina smirk. “I guess you don’t have to be sad of that,” said Lina and this time Baekhyun turn to smirk. “Who said I’ll be sad?” asked Baekhyun and Lina walked forward. “I said it. So better get ready cause you don’t want to lose in front of the girls, right nor your school. Just don’t regret being losers,” said Lina and pushed him away then walked. “Wow, feisty,” said Kai and smirk. “Anyway, see you boys in the next game,” said Maddie and ran after Lina. “I think I need to go,” said Sunny and left. “Me either,” said Rina and smiled awkwardly at the boys. “Rina, wait up!” yelled Cherry and left Deena alone. “Look boys, just don’t mind what our duizhang said. She’s maybe in her period” said Deena and beam then left. “Okay, maybe one girl is better than her friends,” said D.O. and Suho smiled. “Okay, that’s enough for today. Now let’s get back to our dorm,” said Kris and they all nod. *** Night came, and the girls just arrived in front of their dorm. Baekhyun saw them and smirk as he saw Lina’s appearance. “You girls go inside first, Cherry and I will go somewhere,” he heard Lina talked to her friends. Kai pat his friend’s shoulder and Baekhyun point to Lina and Cherry who were skipping down the stairs. “Want to follow them?” asked Baekhyun and Kai smirk. “Oh yeah,” said Kai and Baekhyun smiled. Then both of them followed the girls from behind. *** “Lina, are you sure you lost your ring around here?” asked Cherry as both of them keep finding Lina’s necklace. “Yes, I am so sure,” said Lina as she remember that she put her ring inside her pocket before the game but then it was gone as if the ring fell on the grass somewhere. “But, I can’t find anything!” said Cherry and sighs. “Just keep looking!” said Lina and Cherry nod. She knew that ring is really important to Lina since it is remind her about someone. Baekhyun was hiding behind tree along with Kai. They were watching at the girls carefully as the girls busy searching for Lina’s ring. So, that girl lost her ring? “Hey, Baekh,” said Kai and he looked at him. “I think this is her ring,” said Kai as he showed the ring to his friend.    “You know what I am thinking now?” asked Kai and Baekhyun look at him weirdly. “How about we keep it first and we’ll give her someday,” said Kai and Baekhyun smiled widely. “Kai, you’re the best!” said Baekhyun and Kai rolled his eyes. “I’m Kim Jong In the SM High School President,” said Kai and smirk. “Lina, I think I gave up!” said Cherry and Lina nod. “Alright, let’s just go back to the dorm,” said Lina sadly and they left.