Chapter 8

OUR STORY
Double update ^~^...... ..... --------------------------------------- Maddie was in the hall practicing her wushu move before the event with the stick. Sweat trickling over her forehead. “I don’t know you good at wushu too,” said Tao as he entered the hall. Maddie smirks and rolled her eyes. “It’s none of your business,” said Maddie and went back to her practice. “How about 1 against 1?” asked Tao and Maddie looked at him. She threw the stick at him and Tao smirks. “Wow, are you sure? Cause, girl I believe I can beat you up,” said Tao. “Oh really, then bring it out dude,” said Maddie and Tao walked in front of her. - AFTER 1 HOUR- Both of them breathing hardly and smiled to each other. “I think we are even,” said Maddie and Tao smirk. “No, I don’t think so,” said Tao and Maddie rolled her eyes. She walked away and without her known her feet hit something. She was about to fall but a pair of hands caught her waist. She turned around and Tao’s face was only inch from her. Her eyes widen and tried to let his hand off from her, but he tightens his grip. “I don’t know feisty girl like you could be so beautiful,” he said and Maddie’s cheek was burning because of that. “Yah, let go dude,” said Maddie and he let go. “Bye, see you at the game, babe!” he said and Maddie’s eyes widen. “I AM NOT YOUR BABE!” she yelled and Tao chuckle as he walked off from the hall. *** Lina was enjoying taking picture with her Canon camera. She smiled as she satisfied with her pictures that she took. She stops as some people purposely stood in front of her. She crossed her arms and looked at them. “Seriously, step aside guys!”Said Lina in cold tone. “No, we don’t want to,” said Kai and Luhan smirk. “Oh guys don’t be like girls,” said Lina, “We’ll move aside if you stop saying us losers,” said Luhan and Lina gave him a look. “Oh my, it’s just because of that? C’mon, face it. You all are losers,” said Lina and smirk. “We are not losers, girl. We just can’t beat girls,” said Kai and Lina chuckle. “Then beat us in the next game,” said Lina and Kai smirks. Lina walked and left them dumbfounded. Both of them followed her from behind. She felt annoyed and turn back. “Can you two just go somewhere? This is annoying,” said Lina and Kai high fived with Luhan. “No, we didn’t dare to leave you alone. What if some random guys disturb you?” asked Kai and Lina raised her eyes brows. “You are such cute idiot school president,” Lina burst and Luhan also Kai eyes widen. “Did you say me cute?” asked Kai and Lina eyes widen then quickly shook her head. “I heard it,” said Luhan and quickly Lina walked left them. “Did not!” she said as the boys keep annoying her.