Chapter 14

OUR STORY
Another day came. Deena was having her warming up before the game start. She took a deep breath to keep her calm. Her friends were supporting her. In the other hand, Suho did the same as Deena. “Hwaiting!” said Sunny and Deena smiled. “Hwaiting,” she said back and giggled. Deena took her position and her eyes met Suho. They both smiled each other and nod. Suho stood next to Deena and took a deep breath. “Hey, good luck!” said Suho and Deena nod. “You too,” said Deena. “What the heck are they doing?” asked Baekhyun and watched them. “Let him be... Now focus!” said Kai and Baekhyun pout.   Lina’s phone ring and she stood up. “Hey girls, I’m going to go for a while. Someone’s calling!” said Lina to her friends and they nod. Lina jog to the outside and looked at her phone. It was Deena’s aunt. She smiled and gladly she answered her phone call. While she was answering, the game started. Deena dive in along with Suho. All swimmers from two schools do their best to win the competition. “Deena, you can do it!” yelled Sunny and they all stood up from their seats. 5 minutes left before the game end. Deena lead the way. Suho tried his best to catch up Deena and he did. BEEPPPPP! The whistle being blew and Suho won. Deena was nowhere to be found. “Where is Deena?” asked Sunny and felt worried. Lina ran to the pool. “PLEASE! SOMEONE HELPS HER!” yelled Lina and Suho eyes widen, He dive in and found Deena closed her eyes to reduce the pain at her shoulder. Suho hug her waist and swim to the surface. Quickly the medical team ran to her and help her. Suho panted heavily and looked at Deena who was trying to hold her pain. Lina and her friends ran to Deena. EXO also join. “Hey, how could this be happening?” asked Sunny felt worried. “I’ll explain to you girls later! Deena!” said Lina and they all left the pool. “Is she going to be okay?” asked Luhan and Suho shrugs. *** “Why you didn’t tell us?” asked Maddie and Deena smiled. “I don’t want you girls lost hope just because we lost to them,” said Deena and Lina sigh. “Look, I don’t care if we lost to them,” said Lina and Deena felt guilty all of sudden. “I’m sorry, I should let you girls know from the beginning,” said Deena and Lina pat her head. “Don’t be. Everything already happened, now let get you rest before heading back to Seoul tomorrow afternoon,” said Lina and everyone nod. *** Maddie and Lina went back to their dorm to pack their thing. The rest were waiting for Deena in the hospital. As they about to enter the dorm, someone called them. “So, about our deal, you girls ready to hear it?” asked Kris and Lina nod. “So, what is it?” asked Lina and sighs. “We want you girls be our dates, girlfriends for the upcoming party and including our maids,” said Kris and Maddie’s eyes widen. “You’re sick,” said Maddie and Lina nod. “Try to break our deal? Fine, I’ll let you suffer,” said Kris and Lina looked at Maddie. “Fine, but being your girlfriends and dates, that is over the limits?” said Lina and Kai smiled. “No, it isn’t. 1 girl and 2 boys,” said Kai and Maddie sigh. “Dude, that’s crazy. We have to date 2 boys?” asked Lina and Kris nod. “So?” asked Kris and Lina looked at Maddie. “You’re our duizhang,” said Maddie and Kris smirk. “At least help me?” said Lina and Maddie shrug. “Okay, fine! We’ll do it!” said Lina and Kris smiled. “Alright,” said Kris. “But it’s only for one year,” said Lina and Kris shrugs. “Depends,” said Kris and Lina rolled her eyes then enter their dorm.