Chapter 1

OUR STORY
Rina was walking with Lina who was passing the papers all over the Hope High School Girls. It was news about competition against the boys’ school, SM High. Lina sighs as they had more papers to spread out. “SERIOUSLY WHY WE HAVE TO BE THE MESSENGER???” yelled Rina felt annoyed. Lina looked at her and raised her eyebrows. “Dude, are you like having a fever today? We are School council members?” said Lina and Rina face palmed. “Oh yeah, totally almost forgot about that!” said Rina and Lina smiled. Sunny and Deena ran towards them. “Need some hands???” asked Deena and Lina nod then gave her half of the papers. Rina did the same to Sunny. “Alright, split up! Me and Deena will at the second floor while both of you in this floor,” said Lina and they agreed. “So how was the date?” asked Deena and Lina rolled her eyes as they climb the stairs. “Don’t want to talk about it!” said Lina and sighs again. “What happened?” asked Deena and Lina looked at her. “That guy, he has a girlfriend and the worst thing is that girl, she is my brother’s friend!” said Lina and Deena’s eyes widen. “Oh dude, you are so in trouble,” said Deena and Lina smirk. “You can say like that, but don’t worry my brother will do something to that guy!” said Lina and wink. *** Maddie and Cherry were busy signing the papers before the event start which was only in few days. Maddie, the School President while Cherry the assistant, they need to get ready with everything. “How many papers left?” asked Maddie and sigh? “20 more to go,” said Cherry then threw her pen on the table. “This is killing me!” said Maddie and hit her forehead with the table. “Dude, are you trying to make yourself crazy?” asked Cherry and Maddie stop. “No, I am not!” she said and Cherry smirk. “Whatever!” said Cherry then both of them turned to find the others just enter the office. “So how was it?” asked Maddie while looking direct to Lina. “That was many and thanks to these girls, we made it,” said Lina and smiled. “So how they react?” asked Cherry felt curious. “Believe me, the girls are screaming like crazy and the teachers also screaming,” said Rina as she start to remember how stupid the people in their school as they found they will against the boys in the competition. “Anyway, are you girls finished yet?” asked Lina and both Cherry and Maddie shook their heads. “Not yet!” said Maddie and ruffle her hair in frustration. “How about have lunch at the outside! I know some good restaurant,” said Rina and wink. “Sound nice! Let’s go before the school’s gate close,” said Maddie and they left.