Chapter 2

I Like You More (Than You Like Me)

A/N: I REWROTE MY DESCPRIPTION (On Dec. 1)! PLS READ IT BEFORE READING ON:)

I wasn't proud about my first chapter. kk. I needed a unique way for him to see the girl:P Just bare with me on the first couple chapters. It'll get better. Anyway, hopefully this will be more interesting...^_^

"Annyeong! BTOB Hyunsik-imnida. We're here at Ramyun Shop. I finished my bowl, see." Hyunsik was filming for BTOB diary. They took the camera everywhere to document their every day life as a kpop idol. Hyunsik switched over to Eunkwang. "Eunkwang, hyung. How is it?"

"Mmmhmm...ahhhh...woo...yeah...that's good ramyun!" Eunkwang tilted his bowl up so he'd get every last drip. At the Ramyun shop, the boys were just finishing up their meals. "Yah! Are you gonna finish that?" Eunkwang said, pointing at Sungjae's bowl of (what looked like) untouched ramyun.

"Aniiii! This is mine!" Sungjae shot back.

"You're not even eating from it! You're usually the first one the chug a bowl down." Eunkwang said.

"You didn't even ask for seconds yet, I'm suprised." Hyunsik added and turned off the camera.

Sungjae remained quiet and looked out the window.

"Yeah, what's up? Why are you acting this way?" Peniel began. "And who are you staring at out there?"

Sungjae looked away from the window. He began to pick from his ramyun with his chopsticks. His stomach growled. He'd fogotten how hungry he was.

"No one's out there...I was just spacing out." Sungjae said taking a sip from his bowl. It was already cold.

"What were you thinking about then?" Hyunsik asked. Sungjae wiped his mouth.

What was Sungjae thinking about?

He was wondering why he saw her walk into one of their company's vans.

"Was she a trainee?" Sungjae wondered. "Couldn't be." He thought.

Sungjae had been close to all of the trainees (even the girls) before his debut. Sungjae was just curious about who that girl was. Maybe he did know her, he just didn't recongnize her. She looked so natural. Unlike the trainees he'd trained with before.

Sungjae ignored Hyunsik's question and asked, "Are trainees allowed to ride in our company vans?"

"No. Only if you are signed with the company. No trainees, just the real stars." said Manager. Sungjae thought about this.

"Is CUBE debuting a new girl group?" Sungjae asked.

"No, not that I know of." Eunkwang said.

"Actually," manager began, "yes they are."

A loud gasp came from the boys. They were all suprised by this. Eunkwang, Hyunsik, and Peniel shot questions at their manager.

"Since when?!?"

"How come I didn't know about this??"

"Are they the sekshi type girls!?"

Manager held his hands up and made them quiet down.

"It's was supposed to be a suprise. They started practice today at the CUBE company building." Manager said. "They just got their van today too." He looked at Sungjae. "You probably saw their van."

"Yeah, I think so. Just out there. I was wondering why I didn't recognize who it was."

"You saw them already?"

"What did they look like?"

"Were they hot?"

Questions shot at Sungjae this time. "I only saw one girl." He told them.

He thought of her. He thought of what she looked like. How she helped out that man. It really warmed his heart how kind she was. He thought of how she suffered in the cold afterwards without her coffee. How he could've invited her inside. Or bought her another cup of coffee. He didn't do anything to help that nice girl out.

Now knowing that she's part of their company, Sungjae felt kind of bad.

"So when are we meeting them, hyung?" Eunkwang asked the manager.

"The surprise visit is supposed to be this Friday. It was supposed to be a suprise for both groups. But now you guys know." Manager said.

"What's their group name?"

"Uh, I think it's 'Snow'." Manager said. "That's all I'm gonna tell you from now on."

"Oh, wow! I'm excited!" Eunkwang said.

"The guys at home would flip. If they found out." Hyunsik said.

"Can we tell Changseob, Minhyuk, and Ilhoon?" Peniel asked the manager.

"Since you guys already know, you're are gonna tell them anyway." Manager said.

Sungjae couldn't wait either. Friday was they day he would finally meet her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, the guys made it back to their dorm.

"Yah! We're home!" Eunkwang yelled.

"What took you guys so long?" Ilhoon said getting up from the couch.

"We were stuck at the market. We also got some ramyun afterwards." Ilhoon's face lightened up.

"Ooo! You got us ramyun!?"

"Ani. We ate at the restaurant." Ilhoon's face turned into a frown.

"But look at how much stuff we got at the market.You guys can eat that."

While putting the groceries away, Peniel asked, "Where's Chanseob and Minhyuk? There's something exciting we got to tell you guys."

"Exciting? Really?" Ilhoon asked. "CHANGSEOB! MINHYUK-HYUNG!"

"What is it?" Both came out from the room.

"Sungjae, you tell them." Eunkwang said.

"Me? Um, okay." Sungjae began. "We found out that CUBE's debuting a new group."

"Jinja?" Ilhoon asked.

"Yup." Sungjae began. "We're meeting them this Friday." Ilhoon, Minhyuk, and Changseob didn't look too suprised.

"Did I mention they're girls?" Sungjae added. Their eyes widened and the mood changed all of a sudden.

"Why did you say so?!" Ilhoon ecstatic.

"Omo! This is really exciting!" shouted Minhyuk, waving his arms up.

"Yeah~I can't wait to see what they look like." said Changseob, moving his eyebrows up and down.

Minhyuk was the biggest fanboy. He praised all of the girl groups. He pretty much knew all the dances. While Changseob was only interested in flirting.

Ilhoon just wanted the day to come by faster. He liked making new friends. That and he was getting tired of the other girl groups already.

 All seven boys were super excited. You may have thought they were overreacting about the whole thing, but that's just how BTOB was.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Eh. How'd you like it? It's kinda short. Just keep reading^^ The next chapter will be better!