Chapter 9

I Like You More (Than You Like Me)

A/N: Short one! Hope you enjoy~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I can't believe our group made it this far." Baenim said from the front seat facing the back.

"I know right? It's like we auditioned yesterday," said Sara.

The girls were in the car heading to Seoul. Their manager had them meet up at the park early that morning. It was for their new MV. They were going to film the drama scenes there at the park. Everyone was pumped and excited that morning. They were dressed up in nice winter outfits just for the MV. Each one of them would star in it.

They arrived at an open park covered in snow. This would be the setting for their new MV. Everything was set up. Out the window they saw the cameras, lights, and crew all set up. Once they hopped out of the van, they met up with a middle aged man wearing a winter coat and thick rimmed glasses. "Hello girls! You made it! Park Hyungyu-imnida. I will be your director."

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are Snow!" They all bowed in unison. "We can't wait for what you have in store for us." Leader, Baenim said.

Hyungyu applauded. "I'm very excited to work with you girls too. I have a lot in store for you guys. Come follow me." The girls were brought over to a tent and recieved their scripts.

"So, the concept of the video is, trying to get the attention of a boy you like."

"Oh, so is it gonna follow the song?" Viki asked.

"Ne. For the most part."

"Ooo. This should be interesting!"

"So what I'm thinking is, you see this boy." Hyungyu began. "A very handsome boy, sitting on a bench at the park. The five of you fight over him to see who gets noticed first. But, since this boy has his headphones on, it's a challenge for each of of you. You're gonna have to do something crazy in order to get his attention." The girls nodded as they listened. Subin was the only one following along reading the script.

"Hehe, I like this idea." Minji said. They were all very excited. "What else happens?"

"Hyungyu continued, "In the end, none of you will get noticed. Until--"

"Haha!" Subin said suddenly.

"What is it?" They all asked.

"It says we throw snow balls at him until he runs away." They all cracked up laughing.

"You like?" Hyungyu asked. The girls all responded at once, "Yes!" "It's genius!" "This is gonna be a great MV!"

"So who's the guy gonna be?" Minji asked curiously.

"Just wait and see." Hyungyu teased. The girls tried guessing.

"Is he famous?"

"Is he a hot actor?"

"Omo, is he Micky Yoochun? Please tell me!" cried Baenim. She was a Micky fanatic.

"Ew, he's too old." Viki said. "I hope he's young and handsome like Yeo Jingoo!"

"Aigoo. He's younger than me!" Subin exclaimed.

The girls couldn't wait to meet him. They all hoped for a celebrity. A really hot one.

Moments later, a car pulled up by the park. "I think that's him! Let me go and make sure." The girls watched as Hyunggyu ran down the park. The car was a far distance away. They saw someone come out the passenger's seat. He had a long black coat, sunglasses, a hat, and a scarf.

"Oh, I see him!" The girls checked him out.

"Yeah, but can you tell who it is?" They squinted their eyes.

"I can't. He's all bundled up. It's hard to tell!"

"Hmm. I wonder who it is."

"He looks handsome from afar at least."

They saw Hyungyu and the mystery boy walk down the park."They're coming our way!" The girls squealed. They watched as he got closer. They still couldn't tell who it was when he got there. "Hey girls. I'd like you to meet your leading boy." He waved.

The girl's still couldn't recognize him under those sunglasses and scarf. His face was covered.They greeted him anyway. "Annyeong! Nice to meet you." They were a little annoyed that they couldn't see his face. Subin studied him carefully. He had white cheeks and was very tall. She saw a section of his hair fall out of his hat before he tucked it back in. It was bright red.

"Do you girls have any clue of who you think this is?" Hyungyu smiled. The mystery boy just stood there. You couldn't tell if he was making a face or not. The girls had no idea. Subin thought about it some more. Red hair? Who has red hair? Infinite's Sunggyu?

"Go ahead." Hyungyu told him. The mystery boy unwrapped his scarf, revealing his smile. Then took off his beanie, revealing his hot, red hair. The girls were surprised. Then took off his sunglasses, revealing deep, bull like eyes. The girls all knew who he was. They've met him before. Except for Subin. She almost screamed seeing him up close.

He bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo!" The girls cheered with excitement. "I'm Jang Hyunseung from B2ST, but you probably already knew that." He joked. "I'm looking forward to work with Cube's new rookie group!"

"Yay!" They were all satisfied with the leading man. They were all fans of Oppa.

"Well okay! Let's get started!" Hyungyu prepared them for the first scene.

 ~

After hours of shooting in the freezing cold, the day had already tuned into dusk. "And that's a wrap!" Hyungyu yelled. "Great job everyone! Great job girls!"

"Kamsahamnida." The girls were shivering. The temperature had dropped.

"They're freezing! Keep them warm!" Hyungyu ordered. Coordi Noonas covered them in blankets and offered them lattes. They recieved the star treatment. All five members sat on chairs, as Hyungyu told them, "Tomorrow we'll be shooting the singing and dancing parts at my studio. I'll be looking forward to it!" The girls thanked him once again.

Hyunseung passed by. "Good job ladies~" he said.

"You too! " They all said. "That snowball scene was fun!"

Hyunseung gagged. "Not for me." He was still cold and wet with snow. "Gah, who thew that hard one?" 

"Sorry oppa." Viki said.They all laughed.

"Nah. It's fine. I had fun working with you guys."

"Aw, us too! Thanks for coming!"

"My pleasure." He looked back. "I gotta go. Good luck on your debut!" He waved and they all said goodbye.

"Hmmm." Viki said. "I love being a kpop star."

"Don't say that. We haven't even debuted yet!" snapped Baenim.

"Well, I like it so far." The other girls agreed. They couldn't believe that they had shot their first MV. But they especially couldn't believe that they're debuting next week!

________________________________________________________________________________________

medium_JCqSE9.jpgHyunseung~ just pretend his hair is red^^

 In case you were wondering, here are what the members of 5now are supposed to look like:)

(members of Dal Shabet XD) 

Leader: Baenim (Serri from Dal Shabet)

PV42Qw86.jpg

Rapper: Viki (GaEun from Dal Shabet)

 f3b1a00a1d781609090cf904adf7bb52.jpg

Foreinger: Sara (JiYul from Dal Shabet)

Klhdtkxtaco_large

Dancer/Subin's best friend: Minji (AYoung from Dal Shabet)

tumblr_m55wcfgait1qhrf7po2_1280.jpg

 

Yup:)

It might be confusing if you are a Dal Shabet fan: Woohee's name is Subin and GaEun's name is Viki :P Don't know why I did that, but it's too late to change it><

So yeah, the next chapter will include more Btob (and maybe some fluff?)

 so keep reading! ^^

AND LEAVE A COMMENT :)