Chapter 10

I Like You More (Than You Like Me)

234/∞ reasons to love btob A/N: Anyone still there? Sorry to keep you waiting. I'll try updating faster. Thanks for sticking with me! Read carefully and enjoy these next few chapters^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hurry! The movie's about to start!" Changseob yelled. Eunkwang ran from the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn. It was a lazy day for the boys. They decided to watch a movie, Home Alone 2. It was an American, holiday classic. On the floor, they sat and laid infront of the TV.  

"Why are we watching this? It's in English." Eunkwang asked popping popcorn in his mouth.

"Peniel said it was good." Hyunsik said stuffing chips in his mouth. "It's supposed to be funny."

"Where is Peniel anyway?" Changseob asked. He looked around and noticed that the maknae line was missing: Peniel, Ilhoon, and Sungjae. "Where is everyone?"

Suddenly, a door opened. Sungjae came out from the room. "Hey, there you are! Have you seen Peniel and Ilhoon?" Minhyuk asked.

"I don't know where Peniel went, but Ilhoon's in the room, sleeping." Sungjae said fixing his hair in the mirror. The noticed that he was all dressed up with makeup and everything. "What are you all dressed up for?" Eukwang asked.

Sungjae put his shoes on by the door. "I'm have to MC Inkigayo (Music Core) today." he explained.

"Oh, well have fun." Minhyuk said.

"See ya." Sungjae grabbed his scarf and coat and left out the door.

"Aigoo. This movie's so messed up! How can you leave your son at the airport!" Changseob yelled.

An hour has passed and the guys were still watching the movie. It was at the part where the bad guys get beat up by Kevin.  A/N: If you haven't seen this movie, please watch this clip: http://youtu.be/sIqtZLnIQ2I 

The guys exploded with laugher. Eunkwang couldn't get a hold of himself. "AHAHAHAHA!" They all were RLABing like crazy. They grew abs. Minhyuk couldn't breathe anymore. Changseob was in tears. Hyunsik looked more Asian than ever. "I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE!" This was the funniest movie they've ever seen. The living room was booming with noise.

Ilhoon came out of the room. He woke up from all the noise. "What's going on?" He asked as the guys began to simmer down.

Eunkwang finally caught his breath, "Aigoo. This is a great movie. You missed the best part Ilhoon." Ilhoon yawned, stretched and checked the time.

"Omo! It's 3:00!" His eyes went wide.

"What's wrong? We're off today." Hyunsik said.

"No. I have to get to Inkigayo. Where's Sungjae?" Ilhoon asked.

"He left an hour ago."

"Aish. He was my ride. Someone needs to take me there." He looked at Eunkwang. "Eunkwang-hyung! Can you drive me!"

"For whaaat~" He whined. Eunkwang was the only one in their group who had his license.

"I gotta get to Inkigayo. Like by 4:00! I promised I'd be there." Ilhoon exclaimed.

"Promised who?" Eunkwang asked.

"I promised to be there for Subin."

"Is Snow debuting today?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ne!"

"Ahh, jinja? I've been waiting for this day!" Changseob cheered.

"I saw their MV last night! I wanna go too!" Hyunsik said raising his hand.

"Me too! I love their dance!" Minhyuk said breaking out to one of the moves.

"Of course you do." Eunkwang said slapping his stomach with a pillow.

"So, will you take us Eunkwang hyung? Please?" They looked at their leader pleadingly on their knees. He rolled his eyes. "Fine, let's go!" They all cheered and clapped with excitement.

"We gotta hurry or we'll be late! You know Eungkwang-hyung drives super slow." Eunkwang gave him a look. The guys quickly got dressed and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annyeonghaseyo! A-Pink Hayoung-imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! BTOB Sungjae-imnida!"

"We are your MC's for today's episode of Inkigayo!" They both bowed at the camera as the audience cheered.

"Hey, Sungjae-ssi." Hayoung turned to Sungjae. "Guess what time it is?"

"I have no idea. I forgot my watch." Sungjae joked. "What time is it, Hayoung?"

"It is that time of the year again! It's winter!" She cheered.

"Wahhh. I've noticed. It's getting cold." Sungjae said pretending to shiver.

"Ne. It's even snowing! Which means Christmas is just around the corner!" she said clapping her hands.

"You know what else is exciting?" Sungjae asked. "Today's episode of Inkigayo!"

"It's true! Today we've got a lot of special perfomances. Can you name some Sungjae-oppa --I-I mean Sungjae-ssi?" She was so used to calling him "Oppa", she forgot she was on camera. That little mistake made her blush.

"Ne. We have comebacks from IU, JJProject, CNBLUE, 2PM, B.A.P, After School and the long awaited comeback from EXO-K!" The crowd screamed.

"We also have many more surprises so don't change the channel!"

~

"Wah! Sara, those flowers are so pretty!" Subin said getting her hair done. The girls were in the dressing room getting ready for their big perfomance. Sara had recieved a bundle of flowers that got delivered to the room."Who gave them to you?"

"They're from Peniel." She smiled and blushed a little.

"Aw, how sweet." Subin said smiling.

"What does the card say?" Baenim asked as she was being dressed.

"It says 'Good luck on your big day! Break a leg out there! Fighting!!!'" Sara read, smiling.

"That's sweet of him." Subin said. "You two are so sweet together." she added. Sara blushed again.

"Nah~We're just friends."

"Sure. Friends...for now." Viki teased.

When the girls got their hair and makeup completed, they heard a knock on the door. Minji went to open the door. The girls were surprised to see who it was. "Eomma!" Minji screamed. All of their loved ones had stopped by to support them on their big day. Sara's parents even came all the way from America. None of them were expecting to see their family.

Subin was more than happy to see her mom and little brother, Hongbin. "Eomma! Hongbinnie! What are you guys doing here?!" She gave them a big hug.

"We came to support you!" Subin's mom said. Her Busan accent reminded Subin of home."Look how pretty you are! I can't believe my baby's a star!"

Subin smiled and kneeled down to her little brother and hugged him. "Hongbinnie, I missed you so much!" She squished his cheeks and kissed him. He looked at her with a blank stare. "You remember me? Noona-Subin?"

"Noona??" He looked confused. "That's not noona." He shook his head pointing. Subin and her mom giggled.

"It's probably because you're wearing makeup." Her mom said.

"It's really me Hongbin. Remember this," Subin showed him her aegyo she used to do for him. In an instant, he knew who she was.

"Noona!" His face lit up with excitement and ran back to her. He wrapped his small arms around her neck. "I missed you, Noona!"

"I missed you too Hongbinnie!" She smiled and lifted him up. She hugged her mom too. She was so happy to see her family after such a long time.

"Let me take a picture of you two." Subin's mom said. As she was about to take a picture, the camera had already died. "Aigoo. The battery died! Eotteoke?" She panicked. "How can we remember this day without a camera?"

"That's okay!" Subin said. "I have my iPad. You can use it." She put Hongbin down and got her iPad from her bag. She showed her mom how to use it.

"Alright. Let me take a picture of you two now." Subin lifted up Hongbin and posed with victory signs. "One, two, three~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annyeonghaseyo! You are watching Inkigayo!" Sungjae and Hayoung said together in front of the camera. The audience screamed.

"That was EXO-K with their amazing comeback performance!" Sungjae said to the camera. "The party is just getting started. We have many many surprises in store for you!"

"Ne! In fact, we have a special group with us right now." Hayoung said. "They're a new girl group who's going to make their hot debut today!"

"Ahh. I'm really excited for this group." Sungjae said.

"Ne. So am I! They come from Cube Entertainment."

"Hey! That's our company!" Sungjae said.

"Ne. It is Sungjae-ssi!" She giggled and continued to read her notecard. "They've just released their new single and MV for "Can You See Me?"; a song about getting the attention of someone you like." Sungjae nodded and put his thumbs up.

"Ne. Shall we introduce them now?" The crowd roared.

"Alright. Please welcome Snow!! Wooo!" Hayoung and Sungjae cheered as the camera zoomed out. The audience roared even louder.

The five girls, dressed in white, stood and bowed at the camera. "Annyeonghaseyo! We are five member girl group, Snow!" Each of them smiled bright and waved as they were told to do so. Sungjae and Hayoung cheered.

"Ne. They've recieved huge responses and a lot of interest before debuting. How does Snow feel?"

Baenim responded, "We feel really excited! We're happy to be able to finally show the world what we've got."

"So what type of song is 'Can You See Me?" Sungjae asked.

This time, Minji answered. "It's a fun song with a catchy beat. It makes you wanna dance and sing along. Please look forward to it." As the interview went on, Subin's heart kept beating fast. She was so nervous. Being in front of the camera and audience gave her stage fright. She wanted to run backstage and hide. She had to remain calm though, keeping that smile on her face. She hoped she wouldn't have to answer any questions.

At a certain point, staring at the crowd was too much for her anxiety already. She also avoided looking straight into the camera for too long. She looked down. Sara whispered in her ear, "Pay attention." Subin looked back up and then smiled at the camera once again. The interview was still going. She took a sneak peak over at Sungjae, thinking he'd give her strength. 

Gahh, Sungjae, you look so cute in that tie. Aigoo. Your smile. Stop smiling, you're killing me. Her insides bubbled. She wanted to melt right there in front of everyone. Sungjae still made her feel this way. Sara tapped her to pay attention again. She looked back to the camera with a smile.

"Can one of you demonstrate one of your dance moves?" Hayoung asked.

Minji, the main dancer, went up front and did part of their dance. The girls sang along. When she finished, Minji bowed and they all cheered. Subin looked over at Sungjae to see how he reacted. Sungjae looked over at Subin too and they accidentally met eyes. She looked away immediatley, cringing inside. Asdfghjkl

"Thank you Snow! We can't wait for your perfomance!" Hayoung said. They girls bowed before leaving the stage.

Subin snuck another glance at him one last time. Just one more look for good luck. 

His head turned back as well.

And they had caught each others gaze one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aigoo. That was awkward. Sungjae's stomach flipped.

The only reason why he looked back was becuase he really liked how Subin looked. She didn't have that natural school-girl look anymore. Her new appearance stunned him. It made her look dazzling and fierce, like a real kpop star. He couldn't control his insides. He couldn't stop looking back. He felt a pinch on his arm, snapping him back to reality. "Ow! What?" He winced.

"Oppa! Stop staring at them! We gotta get back to work!" Hayoung pulled him back in position. He held up his mic and looked into the camera.

"Our next perfomance is one of the most anticipated groups of 2013. They are finally here to debut!" Hayoung cheered.

"Yep! Please welcome Pledis' new boy group, SEVENTEEN!!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

>>>To be continued--next chapter>>>

Peniel ranting about Home Alone>.<