Chapter 11

I Like You More (Than You Like Me)

A/N:Thanks for making it this far in my story. I hope you read until the end. Please enjoy this next one^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ilhoon, along with the rest of the boys, made it to inkigayo in the middle of Seventeen's perfomance. "I hope we didn't miss them." The crowd was full of screaming fans. They were chanting along to Seventeen onstage. The guys searched for a place to sit. "There are no more seats!" Changseob yelled over the screaming fans.

"We'll find some!" Ilhoon yelled back. The crowd was so loud, they could barely hear each other. "I think I see some back there!" After Seventeen's performance, the crowd had settled down. Inkigayo was now on commercial break. The lights , making it easier for them to find seats. "Over here guys!" He pointed toward a section. The guys followed him, squeezing through the aisles.

The five guys, Ilhoon, Changseob, Hyunsik, Eunkwang, and Minhyuk sat side by side perfectly. "Told ya we'd find seats." Ilhoon sat by a lady with a little boy on her lap. "Eomma, when is Noona coming?" He asked. "She'll be on real soon!" Ilhoon overheard them say. 

Changseob tapped Ilhoon on the shoulder. "Hey, you know where Peniel is?" Ilhoon shrugged. "Probably somewhere backstage. Most likely with Sara." Ilhoon could have gone backstage too. He wanted to wish the girls "good luck" before going on stage, but since they came late, they couldn't.

Ilhoon heard giggling beside him. He saw that the little boy was laughing at something on an iPad. When the little boy showed his mom, she laughed at it as well. Nosy Ilhoon looked over to get a glimpse of what they were laughing at. All Ilhoon could see were two people: A guy and an old woman. They were making silly faces at the camera.The photo seemed familiar to him for some reason. He moved his head a little closer to get a better look at it. But before he could, the boy swiped to another photo.

"Wait! Go back!" He suddenly said. The little boy and mom gave him a look. "Sorry. I thought I saw something. Is it okay if you go back to the last picture, please?" Ilhoon asked politely. The boy looked at him strangely and then swiped back revealing the photo. Ilhoon got a closer look at it now. He couldn't believe it at first. The guy in the photo was Minhyuk and the "old woman" happened to be him XD. He laughed at himself. He remembered taking that photo long ago at the subway. Minhyuk and him were derping around.

110912-btob-dorks.jpg

Ilhoon started laughing hysterically. The little boy and mom started laughing again too. "Those boys are too weird." The mom said laughing.

Ilhoon shook his head. "Haha. It's not that." Ilhoon was still laughing. They still didn't notice that the guy in the picture was him. The little boy and mom swiped to the next photo and then the next and the next. Ilhoon glanced over and saw another photo of BTOB. Huh,she must be a fan of BTOB. They swiped to the next picture and Sungjae appeared. The next one was also of Sungjae, then another, and another, after another. They probably went through over fifty pictures of Sungjae. They were still going.

Over and over again, Ilhoon saw Sungjae's face. Whether it was from a photoshoot, a selca, fantaken photo, or a screenshot, you name it, it was all Sungjae. Wow. Must be a real big Sungjae fan. No wonder she didn't notice me. "Wae so many?" The little boy asked as he swiped.  When they got to the end, Ilhoon swore he just saw them scroll though a thousand pictures of Sungjae. This lady must be IN LOVE with him. But isn't she too old? A Sungjae Noona? "I see you're a fan of BTOB." He said.

She shook her head. "Ani. This isn't my iPad if that's what you were thinking." She laughed. "This belongs to my daughter." It all made sense now to him.

He laughed."Oh, kekeke. For a second, I thought those pictures were yours." She shook her head.

"Oh no. These boys are way too young for me." She joked.

"Your daughter must be a real big fan of Yook Sungjae then." He assumed.

"Oh yeah. HUGE~ fan. Loves him to death." She said with emphasis on the word 'HUGE'. "Her dream was to become a star so she could be with him."

"That's really cool! Where is she? Is she here to meet him?" Ilhoon asked.

"Aniya~ She's gonna perform tonight." She exclaimed.

"What? Like on stage??" Ilhoon raised his eyebrows.

"Ne. She's debuting today! We're here to cheer her on. Isn't that right Hongbin?" The little boy smiled and clapped his hands. "Yay! Noona Subin!" Ilhoon heard him say.

"Wait. What did he say? Subin?" He asked.

"Ne. You've heard of Snow?" Ilhoon nodded. "We're here for their maknae, Subin. Subin's my daughter."

"Oh," Ilhoon was in shock. "You're Subin's Eomma?" Ilhoon asked, though it was kind of obvious to him. He noticed her Busan accent. "It's so nice to meet you." He stood and bowed to her in appreciation.

Subin's Mom found this a little strange and laughed. "Ne. And you are?" Ilhoon was surprised she didn't recognize him yet.

"Ilhoon-imnida. You're daughter and I are good friends."

"Oh, right! Subin's been telling me about you on the phone."

"Oh, really?" He smiled to himself and felt good inside.

"Ne. She tells me what happens in school everyday. She says you're really kind and sweet to her." Ilhoon smiled. "Thanks for taking care of her. She needs a friend like you." She pat his back. Ilhoon nodded.

"Your daughter is really nice. She's a good friend to me as well." Ilhoon smiled just thinking about her. "I'm happy to be there for her anytime, Mrs. Nam."

"Ah, kamsa~"

~

After a short break, Sungjae and Hayoung got back on stage. The makeup crew got them ready and everything. They introduced the next perfomance. "It's finally time to present the newest, most anticipated girl group of 2013. "Give it up for Snow!!!" The crowd screamed. The lights went dim. After a few moments, the stage lit up with bright lights revealing five girls dressed in white. The music started. It was time for them to shine.

~

The song finished. Snow's debut stage was complete. Fans were screaming, cheeering, clapping. They've never heard of such an audience. It was all for them. Despite their hard work, sweat, and tears, it was all worth it. All five girls were thrilled. Once they got backstage, they gave each other hugs. Everything about their performance was right on. Subin was just glad it was over. It went a lot better than she had expected. At least she  didn't forget her lyrics or fall on her face.

"We did it!!!" Baenim screamed. The girls squeeled with excitement. They all formed one big, sweaty hug. "Here's to our first stage and many many more to come." Their leader said. "FIGHTING!"

The girls followed each other back to the dressing room. Once they opened the door, they were startled by loud cheers and whistles. "You girls did great!!" The CEO of Cube Entertainment, Hong Seungsung was there. He was very proud of the girls. The girls were happy to have impressed him. The girls pulled him into a hug. "Kamsahamnida for everything."

The girls then got hugs and kisses from their loved ones. Subin couldn't find her mom or Hongbin. She walked around the room. She felt someone tap her back. "Good job!" A middle aged woman gave her a thumbs up. She recognized her as Minji's mom. "You really made them shine. Your voice is really good."

Subin was flattered. "Ah, kamsahamnida!" She bowed.

"Subin-noona!" She turned around and saw Hongbin running to her. She caught him in her arms. She looked up and saw her mother. She looked like she was almost in tears. "Eomma, what's wrong?"

"Ani. Nothing's wrong." She sniffled. "I'm just so proud of my daughter." Subin smiled and hugged her mom. The three of them hugged tightly.

"Ah! I can't breathe!" They released and let Hongbin get out. Subin's mom pulled her into another tight hug.

"I'm so happy of you dear. You have no idea." Subin's mom was hugging her so tight, she couldn't breathe. "Saranghae, Subin."

"Eomma," she coughed.

"Aigoo, mianhae." She finally let her go, but Subin wrapped her arms around her again into a lighter hug. It's been a year since she last saw her mom. She missed her. And she was gonna miss her again soon. She wanted to stay in this position for now.

"Saranghae, Eomma. I'm so happy you and Hongbin came!" Subin closed her eyes resting her head on her mom's chest. She was so tired.

"Of course, dear." Her mom her hair. "We'll always be here for you." Subin smiled. "You know who else it here?" Subin opened her eyes.

"Who? Appa?"

"Ani. He wishes he could get out of work, but he said he'll call later on." She said.

Subin frowned. "Then who is it?" Someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw Ilhoon.

"Ilhoon!" She was surprised to see him. She had forgotten about their promise about him coming to see her. "You made it!" She gave him a quick hug.

Ilhoon scratched his head. "Mianhae. I came late. But, I saw your performance!"

"Really? What did you think?"

"You guys rocked it! Did you hear the crowd?" He said. "Your singing was perfect. I didn't know you were that good!" She blushed.

"Aw, gomawo." She smiled and asked. "So you met my mom?"

"Ne. We sat together coincidentally." He laughed.

"Oh, Jinja?" She looked at her mom.

"It's true." Her mom said. "I didn't recognize your friend at first! I had no idea he was the guy from BTOB. He looks so much more handsome in real life." Ilhoon blushed and looked down. Subin giggled.

A loud knock interrupted the whole room's conversations. The door opened and in came a cart with a cake on it. They saw Peniel pushing it from behind. "Chukha-haeyo!!!" Behind Peniel, the rest of BTOB walked in clapping. The girls were in awe. Subin was thrilled especially to see her beloved group.They walked over to check out the cake. It was covered in frosting saying, "Congratulation's 5now!" The cake was covered in snowflakes and white icing. "Wow! This is so sweet of you guys!" Sara told Peniel.

Eunkwang went up front and announced, "On behalf of BTOB and Cube Entertainment, we would like to congratulate our newest sister group, Snow! Welcome to the family!" He clapped. The whole room cheered. "Ne. Also," Eunkwang turned facing Snow, "You guys did a fantastic baby job on stage! BTOB is really big fans of you now! We promise to be the best Sunbaes for you! Fighting!" The room cheered again.

They each said and bowed to their Sunbae's. "Kamsahamnida. We promise to be the best for you guys as well." Baenim said. Suddenly, two people walked in and joined them.

"Sungjae! Hayoung! You're just in time for some cake!" Peniel said.

"Oh cake!" Sungjae said eyeballing the cake in front of them. Subin snickered to herself. Her laughter was so sensitive to Sungjae. Peniel pulled him back. "Wait. First, you have to congratulate Snow." Sungjae looked up. All eyes were on him. He looked at the five girls nervously. He thought of Subin. She stood there too. She was the member whom he couldn't get his eyes off. Throughout the whole performance, his attention stuck on her, even if she was in the back. She had impressed him the most when she sang. Other than that, he forgot about how everyone else did. He had a mental breakdown and didn't know what to say. "Ne. Of course. Congratulations Snow! You all did great." He said with his thumbs up.

"Ne. Congrats you guys! It was amazing!" Hayoung added.

"Kamsahamnida~" They all said.

"Ne. Let's eat the cake!" Changseob whooped.

"Yay! Cake!" They heard a little aegi voice say. It was Hongbin. He ran up to the cake. Hyunsik, who was closest to him, carried Hongbin up from ruining the cake. It was too late. Hongbin had already stuck his hand in the cake and ate from it. Everyone in the room laughed.

Everyone got a piece of cake and ate it in the waiting room. This had to be one of the best days for Subin. She was so happy to have debuted successfully AND have BTOB congratulate them with cake! She was also glad that her bias was their to congratulate them as well. She had never dreamed of it to be this way. She looked at Sungjae. He had already finished his cake and was scraping the frosting off the plate. She watched him from afar, practically melting inside. He didn't notice yet. She wondered if they'll ever be close. If they'll ever talk to each other comfortably. If they'll ever go out for icecream. If they'll ever have a duet. She had so many hopes for the future.This was only the beginning.

Aigoo Sungjae.Can you just be mine already? She knew that her thinking was childish and that she had to grow up already. It was her fangirl heart that made her feel this way. She couldn't control it. Now that she was a kpop star, knew she had to stop acting this way. She had to start thinking like a respectful hoobae instead of a creepy fangirl.

Her mom pulled Subin in the corner and said. "That one's your boyfriend, right?"

"Shh. Don't say that Eomma!" Subin was embarrassed. Her mom pointed at Sungjae.

"Mianhae. I thought that's what you said."

"Ani. He isn't really my boyfriend!"  Subin explained in a loud whisper. "I'll explain later. He might hear."

"But you like him. Right?" Her mom's voice was loud again. 

Subin rolled her eyes. "Eomma, not now okay." Subin looked at Sungjae. Thankfully he wasn't looking.

"Where's your brother?" Subin's mom asked. They looked around and found him with Hyunsik and Changseob. They were playing swords with forks, using the plates as their shields.

"You'll never defeat me little one!!" Changseob taunted. Hongbin stabbed him in the arm. "AIGOOOOOOO!!!" Hongbin laughed. "That really hurt!" Changseob cried. "

Hyunsik laughed. Hongbin started running with the plastic fork. Hyunsik chased after him. Hongbin was too fast. Sungjae was able to stop him. "Gotcha!" He lifted him up. "Annyeong aegyo! What's your name?" he asked. Subin was watching still. He always found Sungjae cute with kids. Hongbin struggled in Sungjae's arms. He was trapped. He whined, "Let go!" He then stabbed Sungjae on the shoulder. "AHH!" he cried.

 Alarmed, Subin quickly took Hongbin from him. "Hongbin, it's not good to stab anyone!" Subin looked at Sungjae. He winced from the pain. "Look what you did Hongbin. You hurt Sungjae!"

"Ani. I'm fine." Sungjae said holding his shoulder.

"Mianhae-noona." Hongbin said with a frown.

"Now, say sorry to Sungjae." Subin told him.

"Mianhae." He said with his cute, squeaky voice.

"Aw. It's okay little dude." Sungjae said smiling at him. Subin smiled too.

"Can I still play?" Hongbin asked.

"Sure. But give me that fork." Hongbin frowned and gave it to her. "Thank you! Now go say sorry to Changseob too!" Hongbin frowned and walked over to Changseob on the couch.

"Is he your little brother?" Sungjae asked Subin.

"Keke. Ne. His name's Hongbin."

"He's really something."He said as they watched Hongbin apologize to Changseob. "He's cute too keke."

"How's your shoulder?" Subin timidly asked. Sungjae looked at her now.

"Oh. It's fine, really. It wasn't even that bad." Sungjae lied. He was pretty sure that fork really stabbed through is flesh. He didn't wanna sound like a baby in front of Subin though.

"So how did you think you did on stage? Were you nervous?" Sungjae asked, trying to break the awkwarness between them.

"I was nervous at first. But when I got on stage, I just gave it my all, you know? I forgot about the audience and everything. I was full of confindence." She lied.

"Really? 'Cuz you were out of since the whole time." He joked.

"What? Omo, that's so embarrassing." Gullible Subin thought he was serious.

Sungjae let out his goofy laugh. "I'm kidding!" She hit his shoulder. He winced.

"Mianhae!" She said. "Wait, I thought you said it didn't hurt?" She laughed. Sungjae tried laughing too, still trying to hide the pain.

"Everything's just a blur to me now." Subin began. "How do you think we did?"

Sungjae knew she would ask this eventually. He wanted to compliment her on a bunch of things. He didn't know where to begin. "I thought you guys did awesome." He said."The singing, dancing, everything."

Subin wondered if he remembered her parts. She was just so curious, she had to ask. "Did you notice anything about me? I was afraid I made a mistake at one part."

"You?" He thought about what to say. Out of the 1000 things he thought about her, he had to find something appropriate to say. "I didn't notice any flaws." He said. "I personally thought your singing was outstanding. The crowd loved it."

That was exactly was Ilhoon said, but hearing it from Sungjae made it 100000000x more special. She blushed and wanted to hug him. "Jinja? Aigoo. Kamsa." Her eye-smile made Sungjae want to hug her too. Ah ah. Don't do that.Don't smile. I need an inhaler.

A few moments later, the MC's and Snow was being called to join everyone on stage for the ending of Inkigayo. "Let's go Oppa!" Hayoung linked arms with Sungjae and skipped off. Subin and her group followed them on stage. The top contenders for that day was B.A.P vs EXO-K. Sungjae and Hayoung announced EXO-K as the winners of Inkigayo. And with that, Inkigayo ended with EXO-K derping on stage.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Kekeke I really hope EXO has a comeback soon!

So what are you thinking about now? 

Not enough fluffiness?

What do you want to happen next? 

Please look forward to my next chapters >.<

And leave a comment! I'm want your feedback (TwT)

vvvvCOMMENTvvvv (please)

 

 1bfxt.jpg