Ice Cream Date & The ert Siwon

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

Waiting for their order to come, they entertain their selves by talking about random things and laughing at each other jokes. 
 
" Its really hot in here.." Donghae suddenly complain and that made Jessica look at him with weird face. 
Well how can it be? Christmas is just around the corner and the weather starts getting cold.
 
" or is it just you?" he playfully said and that made Jessica blush. 
 
Before the awkward atmosphere filled the air, the waiter arrive holding the ice cream they ordered. Vanilla ice cream for Jessica and strawberry for Donghae. They start eating their ice cream, happily.
 
"Sica~ what do you want for Christmas?" he asked him.
 
Jessica tilt her head side way with her index finger on her chin while pouting.
 
"How cute~" he was about to say that but decided not too.
 
"I dont know.. Why?" she shrugged her shoulders.
 
"Nothing just asking.. Your favorite color is pink, right?" he asked again and she slowly nodded.
 
"How about you Donghae shi? What do you want?" she asked, still calling him in formal way.
 
"I told you to call me oppa.." he whine and Jessica only chuckle at his cuteness.
 
"Come on.. call me oppa.." he said again. Jessica shook her head in disagreement, not wanting to call him oppa. Donghae show his sad face, pouting.
 
"Stop pouting.." she said, making a disgust face but still Donghae keep on pouting teasing her even more.
 
"I'll call you oppa on Christmas Day." she said.
 
"Why on Christmas Day? Why not now?" he asked again.
 
Jessica only smile at him and continue eating her ice cream.
 
 
MEANWHILE 
 
Back at the rooftop, Siwon, who was now in his shock face and didnt believe what he just heard.
 
"Are you sure you are not mistaken?" he asked again and Kibum irritatingly nodded. 
 
"Hyung.. I still have class to catch up. I gotta go." Kibum said and walk down , going to his class.
 
Siwon was left and still on his thoughts. Did he just heard it right? Or is he just dreaming? 
 
--Flashback--
 
"Siwon hyung.. What do you want to know?" Kibum asked him as they were sitting at the bench.
 
"I dont know...I want to know why are you so weird today? What happened last night? Is it just Yoona or something happened?" Siwon asked, wanting to know the answers he needed.
 
" Well..something really happened last night." Kibum said in a low tone. Siwon then look at him, telling him to continue.
 
"It was Donghae hyung.." Kibum said.
 
"Donghae? Why? I thought he was with Jessica.." Siwon replied, feeling confuse all the sudden. "Wait.. You're there? At the park?" he suddenly asked.
 
Kibum nodded as a replied and then continued.
 
"As I said, I was going to get my camera and I didnt mean to stalk them. I was just curious about their date and beside I didnt expect to see them in that position.." he said, whispering the last part but Siwon clearly heard about it.
 
"What do you mean? What position?" Siwon asked like an investigator.
 
Kibum was hesitant, if he's going to tell Siwon or not. But decided to tell the truth since he already start to tell him the story.
 
"D-Donghae hyung was on t-top of h-her.." he awkwardly said, and those images of them laying at the grass keeps on replaying on his mind. ". I-I really saw it hyung.. Its like they were kis-kissing.. " he added.
 
Siwon didnt even move abit, still his eyes was widen and didnt even blink. No words came out of his mouth. He was so shock at the moment. Not that he didnt believe Kibum or didnt believe that Donghae would kiss her but the thought that Donghae kissed her and they were laying down. 
 
"Hyung.. I saw Donghae leaning forward towards Jessica's face.. Yoona saw it too.." Kibum said as he was looking at Siwon.
 
"Then? What happen next?" he asked Kibum. 
 
"I dont know.. We run away immediately after we saw that..." he answered and Siwon's jaw dropped. "But please Siwon hyung.. Dont tell Donghae about this .. He is going to kill me.." he added, worried that Siwon would tell Donghae.
 
Siwon nodded and still couldnt believe what he just heard.
 
--End of Flashback--
 
Siwon was still on his thoughts. Thinking what actually happened to Donghae and Jessica. Donghae is type of friend, who would always tell his secrets but why didnt he tell him. Those questions are running through Siwon's mind. 
 
"Why would Donghae wouldnt tell us..? unless.." he mumbled to himself. " no.. Donghae's not that kind of guy...but why didnt he told me?!" still keep on talking to his self.
 
"Did something really happened to them? It could be more than kissing? For goodness sake.. They are laying on the ground.." he continued and just then he evilly smile.
 
"I bet he enjoyed last night.." he said then smirk. 
 
Still keep thinking that there was something happened last night. ert mind of Choi Siwon.