YoonBum: What we used to be Part 1

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

Long time no update! I'm back with this long(?) chapter. Hope it wont bored you..
This is to all YoonBum fans.. I know only few like this pairing -__-
Anyways~ Enjoy~~
 
 
---------------------
 
 
 
Kibum's Pov
Stuck with these two bickering and annoying people. I can't even have a peace of mind because of their loud voices.
 
"Yah! Key!! Move!!" Kyuhyun shouted while Key was blocking his view from the flat screen television.
 
"No, I won't! You, Cho Kyuhyun still need to pay me for losing my new pink limited edition jacket! Do you know that it's too expensive and not everyone can buy that!!" Key shouted while looking at Kyuhyun with a grumpy face.
 
"Geez! Just buy a new one!" Kyuhyun said and throw a pillow towards Key.
"It's just a jacket!!" Kyuhyun complain.
 
"Just?! Aish!! Really hate you!" Key said while walking out the scene.
 
"The feeling is mutual!" Kyuhyun yelled before Key could close the door.
 
 
I look at the close door, where Key had just left and then look at Kyuhyun, who continue playing his Starcraft. Why are they like that? Always fighting and can't even agree to each other's opinion. (=__=")
 
"I'm going to take some fresh air.." I said to Kyuhyun, who seem not to hear me. 
 
Sigh. 
 
 
I went to the rooftop. The door is open.. Maybe someone is here too.. But who? No ones going here but only me. Weird.
 
As I open the door, I went to my usual spot, where I take my nap.
 
 
 Uh.. There's a girl sitting at the bench? Who is she? 
 
 
I walk near her and was about to pat her back when she say, "Dare to touch me and you'll see stars above your head!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
O.o
 
"Yoona?"
 
"Yeah.. It's me.. Why gotta problem with that?" She answered and didn't even look back at me.
 
She still the same old Yoona I know.. I sit beside her and look at her.
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
 
She look at me with her scary face, "Why? Is it prohibited to come here?"
 
"Uh.. No.." I replied. She can be scary sometimes. "I mean is that you don't usually come to this kinda place.."
 
"People change as time goes by.." She simply said, still not looking at me.
 
 
We remain silent as she close her eyes and enjoy the wind blowing against her face and me, well looking at her. I unknowingly smile while looking at her with a peaceful face like she has no problems. With her angelic face that made me wanted to hug her and just wanted to turn back the time.. When we were still in good term.. When we were an item..
 
 
 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/
"How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from me?!" A loud voice came from the young lady.
 
"But Yoona, please!!" The young lad keep on following her and keep on being persistent.
 
"Yah! Kibum!!! What part of I don't like you didn't you understand?!" Yoona yelled again. Good thing that there are no students in the hallway.
 
"Everything?" He answered and he received a slap from the young lady.
 
"Come on! Don't be so violent.." Kibum said while blocking her way.
 
She heavily sigh and said, "Then stay away from me!" as she push him.
 
 
 
 
--------
It's early in the morning for the school to become crowded, Yoona thought. As its only 7 in the morning. Usually, only few students were here. 
As she step in, the crowds divide in to two, giving her a way and lead to somewhere god know. She didn't know what to do but decided to walk at the path where the students made. She bit her lower lips and bow her head, trying to cover her face because of many students are looking at her. She felt embarrassed and ready to kill whoever this person plan this.
 
She keep on walking,following the path and leads to the field and a little stage standing at the center.
 
She stops walking as she saw the mastermind behind all of these. She glare at him, who innocently look at her with a smile.
 
She watch him as he walk at the stage with a microphone on his hand.
 
"Im Yoona!!" He shouted as he look at her with his killer smile. Yoona crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.
 
"I know I already told you this many times but I like you! I really do!!" He said and the crowds said in union, "Aaaaaawwwwww~"
 
"And how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you!!" Yoona shouted.
 
"Oooooooohhhhhhh~" the crowds cheered again.
 
"I know you still don't want to admit that you already fall for my charms.." Kibum said, still a smile plastered on his face.
 
"Oooooohhhh yeaaaaahhhh~" the crowds yelled again.
 
Yoona look at him with a disbelief and  annoyingly replied, "Stop daydreaming will ya?!"
 
"Ooooooouuuuuccccchhhhhhh~" the crowds scream and making Yoona annoyed by it.
 
"Then here's the deal.." Kibum said and smirk at her. "Date me."
 
"What?!" She yelled.
 
"For one month we're going to date and within that I'll let you fall for me and if you do.. I'll be your official boyfriend." He said. 
 
"And what if within one month I won't fall for you? Are you going to stay away from me?huh?" Yoona said, still glaring at him.
 
"Yes, I'll stay away from you.." He answered. " So you're going to do it?"
 
The crowds become silent as they wait for her answer.
 
"What if I don't?" She said.
 
"Then you just admitted that you're afraid that I will win.. You know you can back out just say the magic words.." Kibum said.
 
"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh~" The crowds said in union.
 
"I'm not afraid! It's just that I don't have time for a nonsense things.. And what the heck is the magic words?!" Yoona angrily said.
 
"I like you.." Kibum simply said. "That's the magic words.."
 
"Ooohhhhh yeah!!" The crowds cheered again. Yoona glared at them and they become silent.
 
Yoona sigh and glare at him. "Heck I won't say that damn words!"
 
"Then you're going to do the deal.." Kibum replied back.
 
She sigh again and muttered, "Fine.."
 
Kibum secretly smiled. "What? I didn't hear you.. Say it louder." He said, pretending he doesn't hear when the truth is he clearly heard it.
 
"I said I'm going to do it.." She said.
 
"Louder!" Kibum ordered.
 
"Aish! I said I'm going to do it!!" Yoona yelled in annoyance.
 
Kibum smiled and the crowds gone wild.
 
-/-/ End Flashback -/-/ l
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------
So how was it? 
Kinda lame eh?
Sorry~ I've been suffering with this kinda sick called WRITER'S BLOCK!!
Aish~ I didn't see my crush for a long time so I guess my inspiration dissappear..
I don't even know his name though.. (=__=")
But I gotta tell ya! He is handsome and he looks like someone from Super Junior!
Do you wanna know who's from Super Junior??
 
no-uh! Won't tell you :P
Hahaha
 
anyways~ keep on reading and subscribing and commenting!! (^__^)
 
 
 
 
la la la love lots<3
heartdot:))