Fight, Love, Life

All About Love(On Hiatus)

Jessica's Pov

I just can't believe them. Seriously?! Donghae and I tried to break their fight but they won't stop not until some guards went to help and now look at us,outside the mall and not allowed to entered until 18 hours! I look at the girls as they were bowing their head down not wanting to meet my gazes. We are sitting  at some shop near the mall and ever since we're here they are not talking and just kept their mouth shout. I look to my right side and saw Donghae scolding the other three boys. I heaved sigh and face these crazy girls.

"Care to explain something?" I said with my stern tone while raising my eyebrow. Seohyun was about to say something when I raised my hand and stop her. "Seo.. You have nothing to explain."

Seohyun nodded and continue eating the cake she ordered.

"So no one wants to explain?" I asked with a warning tone. Yoona immediately look at me while biting her lower lips.

"Unnie..." Yonna said. I look at her and give her a tell-me-now-or-else look.

"It's a long story, Sica" Tiffany said while showing me her eye smile. Yeah.. Like its going to work *roll eyes* 

"Then make it short." I replied.

"It's too hard to summarize.." Sooyoung reason out as she smile at me.

"Why would it be? Girls.. What happen? I'm still your unnie.." I said while looking at them with a worried expression.

"It's just this little fight that made me mad at that horse.." Tiffany said while frowning.

"And that gay freak diva getting on my nerves.." Sooyoung answered as she angrily glare at Key from afar. While Yoona remain silent as she bow her head down again.

Aigoo~ What should I do with these girls? I look at them as I sigh again. 

"Let's just talk about this later but now you girls need to apologize at the boys behind you.." I said while pointing at Siwon, Kibum and Key behind them and on the their side were Donghae and Kyuhyun.

The girls made a grumpy look at me.

"Isn't it unfair on our side to apologize to them when clearly we didn't do anything wrong?" Sooyoung said as she pouted.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung, we didn't even do anything wrong.." Siwon said as he knock her head. Sooyoung hissed as she smack his arms.

This Chois' are really...  (=___=)

"Just apologize at each other already.." Donghae said as he sat next to me. 

"Fine! I'm sorry!" Siwon said as he look at Tiffany and offer his hand.

Tiffany hesitate to hold his hand but she accept it and they shake their hands as Tiffany muttered, "Sorry.."

"I can't believe I will say this but.. Sorry." Key said while looking at Sooyoung with a smile on his face. Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she replied, "Apology accepted."

Key look at her, waiting for her apology but Sooyoung only smile at him while wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Aren't you going to apologize?" Key said.

"Why did I do I hurt you that much?" Sooyoung innocently said. Gosh~ This girl is driving everybody insane. Donghae chuckle as he whisper to me, "Did you train them to be like you?"

I slap his arms and whisper back, "I'm not like that.."

He laugh as he said, "Oh really?"

I can only sigh. Am I like that?(=__=")

 

Ki Bum's Pov

I look at Yoona, who is bowing her head down. Is she alright? Is she having a fever?  Did Key hurt her that much? Aish~ I'll kill that diva later. I'm really going to kil--- 

Wait! Hold on..

Why am I even so concern to her? I know we have history but its just past ... Right? Kim Kibum, what the heck are you thinking?!

I patted her shoulder and she look at me with her lovely but lonely eyes. Why is she sad? 

"Sorry.." 

She weakly smile at me as she nodded her head and answered, "Do you mean it this time?" 

I gulp my saliva as I stare at her. What does she mean? I give her a confuse face as she forcely smile again.

"Never mind.." she muttered as she look away from me and stare blankly outside.

 

Siwon's Pov

When I was a little boy, I always dream to have an own sister to take care and to play with but that was before. I love my little sister but sometimes she's too much to handle and too annoying lately. I don't know why she's acting boyish.. Is it because her playmates when were young are all boys? I look at my side, only to see my little sister sleeping while snoring. Didn't mother teach her a proper manner to sleep like a real lady? 

"Yah! Sooyoung wake up and wipe your drool on your mouth.." I said while shaking her body. She lazily open her eyes then rub it while looking at me.

"It's been twenty minutes since I tried waking you up.." I said while looking at her getting off her seatbelt. 

"Really?" She asked wither lazy tone as we enter our house. I only nodded as I headed to the kitchen while her following me.

 

"Hi mom.." I greeted her while kissing her cheeks and sit above the table.

"Mom.." Sooyoung said as she also kissed mom's cheeks and sit on the nearest chair.

"So how's your day?" Mom asked and I sigh. I don't want to remember it anymore. I hurt Miyoung and that's making me sad.

"You don't want to know.." Sooyoung answered.

Mom look at us and said, "Have you two got into fight again?" 

I cough while Sooyoung cleared and avoided mom's gazes.

"I knew it." Mom said while giving us a light knock on the head. "Why? And where did you guys fight?"

"At the mall.." I mumbled.

"Mom.. Oppa was slapped by Nicole.." Sooyoung said as she tried to restrain herself from laughing.

How did she know it?! Aish! Seriously! Now she is going to tease me all night long. I look at mom expecting her to help me but mom keep on laughing,

Great😑😑 

 

No One's Pov

Donghae lay on his bed while staring at his phone waiting for something to pop out.

~Beep~

He quickly open the message as he saw Jessica's name appeared on the screen.

 

You're going to what?

He smiled as he type.

I'm going to call police

And not a minute when Jessica replied to his text message.

Why? Did I steal something?

Donghae keep on smiling as he type again.

Yes. You stole my heart. You should take responsibility to my stolen heart or else I'll send you to jail.

He read again his reply as he press the send button still smiling like a fool.

"Yes. You stole my heart. You sh---"

"Yah!!! Taemin?! What are you doing here?!"  Donghae shouted as he looked at his little brother smiling widely at him.

"Nothing,hyung.. I just went here to visit you.." Taemin answered as he sit on Donghae's bed with a playful smile plastered on his face. He look at his hyung while wiggling his eyebrows when he said, "So hyung.. Who stole your heart that you want her to take responsibility for it?"

"Shut up, Taemin!" Donghae replied as he throw a pillow to him but Taemin quickly dodge it and poke his tongue out. "You missed it, Donghae hyung.."

"Aish.. This kid!" He said while throwing another pillow.

Taemin quickly went outside Donghae's room but before leaving his room, Taemin teased his brother one last time. "Hyung! Tell me if that girl already take responsibility to your stolen heart.."

"Yah!!" Donghae once again shouted while throwing another pillow towards his little brother but Taemin quickly close the door.

"This kid! Can't he understand the word privacy?" Donghae said.

"Hyung! Don't worry I understand but man you sound so gay.." Taemin shouted outside Donghae's room.

"Lee Taemin, shut your mouth or you're going to be dead meat!" Donghae yelled back and Taemin didn't replied anymore.

Donghae smile in satisfactory as he read another text message from Jessica.

Good night fishy~ (^__^)

He smiled as he keep reading her message again and again.

Fishy? Not bad~

 

 

 

 

-------------

Long time no update eh? Sorry 'bout that.

I've been busy these past weeks but since I love you guys a long chapter for you.. hehe

Long and boring? Sorry sorry!! 

But anyways, Valentines is just so near.. I still haven't found any date for Feb.14 yet.. 

huhuhu.. I'm going to be alone on Valentines T.T

Who among your are NBSB? (No Boyfriend Since Birth)

Lets celebrate Valentines together?? hehehe

 

 

LIKE IT? THEN COMMENT

LOVE IT? THEN SUBSCRIBE