LOVE, SECRETS AND LAST NIGHT O.O

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

Alone in the table, waiting for her friends to come. She keeps on thinking on what happen last night and doesnt even understand herself why is she dissapointed.
 
--Flashback--
Donghae and Jessica who were silent at that time, busy looking at the stars until they heard an unknown noise near the bushes. Both of them were curious and decided to find out where the noise came from. As they were heading near the bushes, Jessica suddenly slipped and Donghae who act as her superman quickly catch her but it ended as both of them laying down at the grass with him on top of her. They both deeply stare at each other's eyes. His eyes examine her features and unknowingly it landed to her kissable lips, he was tempted and really wanted to taste her sweet lips but being a gentleman he try to hold his self from temptation while Jessica keep on admiring his face so near to hers and was waiting for something to happen.. something she dont even know.. The two of them still keep on staring at each other and slowly, he lean closer and her closing her eyes. Feeling their noses brush at each other, Donghae immediately move his face away and hurriedly stood up. He dont want Jessica to think he's taking advantage on her. Jessica who just open her eyes and saw Donghae offering his hand to help her to get up. She hesitatingly hold his hands. The atmosphere was awkward didnt even know what to do but to look away and distant theirself from each other.
 
 
--End of Flashback--
 
"Sica! Do you hear me?" Tiffany said while waving her hands in front of Jessica.
 
"Oh.. You're here.." she said in suprised.
 
"Yes.. I'm here about a minute ago.. I was calling your name but you're not answering.. What are you thinking any problems?" she asked Jessica, who was giving her an dull expression.
 
"Actually I have many problems.." she replied.
 
"Yeah.. Obviously unnie~ Look at your face. Did something happen last night?" Yoona interrupted as she sit beside Jessica, carrying her food for lunch. 
"Huh? Last night? N-nothing." she lied.
 
"Really?" Yoona asked again not really satisfied at her answer while Tiffany look at her with curious face.
 
"Nothing happened I swear.." she tell them.
 
Their conversation was interrupted by Sooyoung, who was carrying two trays full of foods.
 
"Yah! Sooyoung!! Are you really that hungry? Had you taken your breakfast this morning?" Tiffany ask her still on her disbelief face.
 
"Yep~Who wouldnt like bacon and egg for breakfast.." Sooyoung stated her answer then started to munch the chicken wings.
 
"Disgusting.." Yoona complained.
 
Sooyoung just rolled her eyes and continue eating. 
 
"By the way, where's Seohyun?" Jessica asked as she notice the missing member. 
 
"She will be here soon unnie.. She's just going to return the book she borrowed at the library.." Yoona answered and smile at her.
 
 
AT THE LIBRARY, Kyuhyun who was busy persuading the librarian to let him borrow the book , he really need it for him to finish his project but due to incident happen long ago he was banned. Well it happen last year, when he borrowed one of the books in the library and when the time of returning it he nervously gave it back to the librarian. Not a second when he felt a hard slap on her arm, well he already expect it. He's not in fault though but his younger brother who tore the pages of books and draw something on it. 
 
He did everything just to let him borrow the book , he even seduce the librarian but still no use. Now the hopeless him was sitting and was waiting for a miracle. 
 
Kyuhyun POV
The door open and made me startled. Looking at the young lady who enter the library, facing back at me. She seems very familiar. Wait is that...
 
"Seohyun" 
 
She turn around and look at me in confusion. " Kyuhyun shi?"
 
Oh great! She's still uncomfortable calling me oppa.
 
"What are you doing here?" she asked me once again.
 
"Uh.. Long story..You?" 
 
She smiled at me. Oh god! Kill me now.. I'm going to die~ She smiled at me. Seohyun just smiled at me.. Lucky me.😍😍
 
"Just returning the book I've borrowed." she simply said but still my heart keeps on beating crazily. 
 
We were having the time of our lives until the librarian interrupted.
 
"Cho Kyuhyun! Still not leaving?! Leave now!! I wont let you borrow any books!" the librarian yelled in annoyance.
 
Oh gosh this old lady really! I look at Seohyun, who was laughing at me. Now thats great!!I'm embarassed in front of my crush, who was laughing hard at me. I thought today was a lucky day :(
----
 
 
AT THE FEILD, Donghae was sitting at the bench alone. Enjoying the peaceful surroundings. He closed his 
eyes to relaxed a bit. 
A pat on his shoulder made his eyes open and turn around to see who was it.
 
"What are you doing here?" Donghae asked.
 
"Nothing. Its almost lunch time.. What are you doing here?" Kibum asked him while sitting beside him.
 
"Just thinking.." he shortly answered.
 
"You're not going to eat?" Kibum asked once again.
 
"No I'm full." he said.
 
"Or avoiding Jessica.." Kibum said and look at him.
 
"No I'm not..Why should I?" he lied.
 
"Because of what happen last night.." Kibum answered without thinking.
 
"Last night was.... Wait.. What did you say?! How did you.." Donghae asked him, suprised. Why would Kibum know what happen last night? He didnt even tell it to them.
 
"Opps.." Kibum said in a low tone.
He awkwardly laugh and rub the back of his neck. "I'm just going to find Siwon .." he continue still laughing awkwardly.  "Just..uh..stay here.. You need some time alone right?haha" he added then hurriedly walk away from Donghae.
 
 
 
"That was so close... Oh god what am I suppose to do?" Kibum mumbled as he was pacing back and forth.
 
"Whats the matter?" Key asked from behind that made him startled.
 
" Yah!! You scared me!" Kibum almost yelled.
 
"Sorry.. But whats the matter?"  he asked him, feeling curious.
 
"N-Nothing.. Just uhm.. Something" Kibum tried to reasoned out.
 
Key suspiciously look at him. "What something?" he asked again.
 
"J-just so-something.." he nervously replied and then awkwardly smile. "Gotta go." he then quickly walk away from Key. 
 
"He's weird.." Key mumbled to himself and then shook his head. He then decided to just look for Donghae and Siwon.
 
-----
New chapie~ Thank you readers for commenting and subscribing :))