THE DEAL

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

THE DEAL
 
Before the sun starts to rise, Dongha was already wide awake, feeling excited and hyper all the sudden.. well obviously it was because of what happen yesterday.. You cant blame him right.?
 The well prepared Donghae who is now in his uniform ,looking at the mirror for an hours... Yeah its been hour he's been like that , looking at the mirror like a girl , conscious of his looks. Thats what happen to a man who's completely head over heels to a woman. 
As the time strike to 7 , he hurriedly went downstair and directly go to his own car. While heading to school a sudden call came.
 
" Hello? " he answered the phone.
 
" Hey bro! Remember me? " a man on the other line.
 
" Hey! Its been a long time.. You didnt even contact me since you left..What happen to you? " Donghae excitingly response.
 
" Sorry 'bout that.. I've been busy this past years.. " the guy said while chuckling abit to Donghae.
 
"You and your excuse.. But why did you call me so sudden? Having problems with girls? Or with your dad?" he casually said.
 
" Nope.. It just..uhm.. You know.. I'm.. uhm" the guy hesitatingly said
 
" What?! I'm going to be late.. Tell me now.." Donghae said in irritating tone
 
" Hey.. Chill~" he respond.  
 
"I'm going home.." he added
 
" Really?! Finally! Spending your time studying in States and left me here, alone.. Your such a bad person.. When?" Donghae asked him.
 
Well its been years since they havent met. He needed to go to States to continue his studies. Being the only son of his family (not to mention but really rich family) , he needs to work and study hard. They own one of the biggest and richest company and soon he will replace his father as a CEO the same goes to Donghae. 
 
They became friends since they we're baby  and until they become well grown up men. 
 
Their conversation ended as Donghae arrive at the university.
 
As usual students starts to crowd around his car. Well what do you expect he's THAT  popular.  Donghae is the heir of their company, not to mention his perfect face , well-built body and the most attractive eyes you would ever see. He has it all money, looks, talents and fame. Every girls want him and every guys envy him.
 
He went outside his car and walk directly to their room. While heading to room he saw Jessica. He walk towards her and greeted her with a smile.
 
" Good morning~" he greeted her.
 
" Mm.. Morning." she greeted back in her usual cold tone. 
 
" Sica .. uhm.. " the words that came out on Donghae's hesitant mouth.
 
 She waited for him to talk but all he can do was fiddling his fingers and looking at the floor like a child who's begging his mom for a candy.
 
" What do you want? Tell me or forget it." she really had no time for this kind of things. The class will start soon and she doesnt want to be late.
 
" .. Sica..a-are y-yo-you.." he stutteringly said.
 
Jessica walk pass to the nervous Donghae and didnt even let him finish his sentence.
 
Realizing that Jessica wasnt infront of him, he run towards her and block her way. Good thing its only the two of them in the hall.
 
" What the heck?! " she said and is now irritated by Donghae.
 
But he was just standing still and not letting her pass.
 
" Move!! I'm going to be late. " she demanded.
 
" On one conditon." he bravely said.
 
" Donghae I dont have time for your joke. I will be a dead meat if I'm late.." she said as she sent a deathly glare to him.
 
" Please~ " he beg and cutely pout.
 
" Ugh! Fine!! What is it?" she heavily sigh, sounding really annoyed.
 
" Yes!! I'll tell you later. "he said and a satisfied smile appeared on his face.
 
" Ok.." she lazily replied.
 
Jessica continue walking, going through her room while Donghae was tagging along. Since their room are not that far from each other. She was about to enter her room when Donghae hold her wrist to stop her.
 
" Oh wait! " Donghae said
 
" Ugh! What?! " she yelled but too not loud for everyone to hear.
 
" I just want to remind you that no taking back of answers!! You already said yes..Ok? " he said , reminding Jessica there's no escaping from their deal.
 
"Fine..." she replied and roll her eyes.
 
He smiled while looking at her, then slowly to her eyes going to her nose and then to her lips. 
 
One..
 
Two..
 
Three..
 
Those three seconds again. He kept on staring at her. In just three seconds he felt magic.  
 
" Hey! Let go now.. I still have to attend class.." she said.
 
" Oh..yeah.. Sorry. You can go now.." he smile and let her go.
-------------
🔔Bell Ring🔔
 
-Donghae's Side-
 
Its lunch time and the cafeteria is now crowded. And at midst of the crowd was Donghae looking for his friends. Well the crowd didnt help at all, he didnt even know where to go. 
He keep searching..
.
Still searching at them.
.
.
"Where could they be?!" he mumbled underneath his breath.
 
 
" Donghae! " Siwon shouted and waved his hands.
 
Donghae pass through the crowds and made his way to his friends.
 
" What took you so long?! " Key complain and look at him. (Key' age is the same as Donghae)
 
" Blame them not me." he replied while pointing at the crowd.
 
" Shut up Key! We've just been waiting here for 10 minutes " Kyuhyun said.
 
" Come on let's go to our table before these two start to fight." Kibum said.
 
He was really annoyed by two keep fighting on fighting. He kept thinking why did they became friends again?
.
.
Oh well! Forget it~
 
As they were heading to their table, Donghae saw Jessica eating her lunch with her friends. He hurriedly run to her table leaving his friends dumbfounded.
 
On the other hand, Jessica who was chatting with her friends heard someone called her name.
 
" Jessica!" 
 
She look back trying to find who called her and there's no other than Donghae, who was now running towards her table with a smile plastered on his face.
 
" What do you want?" The emotionless Jessica  asked as soon as he arrived.
 
" Its about our deal. " he said as he greeted her friends with a smile.
 
" Deal?! What deal? " Tiffany curiously asked while Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung look at the both of them for an answer.
Well Jessica isnt a type of girl who easily agree on a deal. She usually reject or ignore it.
 
Before Jessica could say a word , Donghae's friends appeared looking really exhausted from running.
 
" Yah Donghae! You're a heartless man.. You made me run here from there?! Oh gosh~ My sweat" Key conplain as he sat to a vacant seat still catching his breath.
 
While the other boys didnt complain but just sat next to Key still feeling tired. 
 
" Hi Seohyun! " Kyuhyun greeted her, cutely despite of the tired condition. He sat next to his friends and as a reply Seohyun smiled at him a beautiful smile that he cant hold his self but blush. While Sooyoung gave her brother, Siwon a water.
 
" Sorry.. " Donghae said to them and look at Jessica.
 
Jessica look at him, puzzled.
 
" About our deal... I want .." he repeated again.
 
" What?!! Deal?! You two had a deal?! " Kyuhyun asked Donghae, interrupting him again.
 
Donghae ignored his question and continue his sentence.
 
" Well about that... Uhm.." still hesitate if he would say it or not.
 
" Faster! You're wasting my time." Jessica demanded.
 
" Uhm.. " he sigh and then look at her directly. She gave him the tell-me-quickly look. He sigh to gain his confidence.
 
" Be ready at 6 tomorrow night. I' ll pick you up at your house. " he added and look at his friends. " Let's go " he said and then look at Jessica's friends again. " Enjoy your lunch " he said with a smile and then leave with his friends. 
 
" Jessica.. Congratulation you're having a date with Donghae. " Sooyoung said with a teasing tone and other three join her.
" Oh god~ Why did I even agree.." she said while putting down her head on the table. "It'll be okay~ Its just a date unnie." Yoona said while giving her a smile. " Just enjoy your first date with him Sica unnie.."  Seohyun said and hold Jessica's hand. Jessica smile a bit at them.
" I hope so.." she said. 
Tiffany look at her and said "Who knows you'll fall for him" that made the other girls giggle. Jessica slap her arms and glare at her. 
 
Back to the boys, they were walking going to their table. "Wah~Donghae you finally asked her out  and made her agree." Siwon said, patting  his friend's shoulder. Donghae just smile at him. 
"Well what are you going to do in your date?" Kibum said as they sit in their seat. 
"Honestly...." he replied with a long pause and sigh "I still dont know yet.." 
 
" What! Yah Donghae! You asked her out and you dont even know what to do?! Oh god." Key said as he sip on his orange juice.
"Can you please not scream. I'm going to deaf." Kyuhyun complain and move away from Key.
"Whatever.." Key said and continue eating his food. While Kyuhyun still complaining how noisy he really is.
Kibum, Siwon and Donghae sigh and roll their eyes. They were really tired of hearing their bickering.
To stop them from fighting. Donghae ask their  suggestion for his date tomorrow night.
 
" What if you bring her near the lake.." Siwon suggested.
 
" Then what? Just sit there and let the mosquitoes bite you?? Its a NO" Key said while making a big X.
 
" What if you bring her to the cinema and watch romantic movies.. That'll be sweet.." Kibum said while smiling.
 
Donghae nodded and smile.
 
" That sounds good." 
 
" Are you kidding me? Oh god these people~ " Key again complain and look at them in disgust.
 
" You are hopless romantic~ Ew! Bringing her out just to watch movie? Are you insane?!! If I'm Jessica I wouldnt even go out with you.." Key reason out and act like he's gonna puke.
 
The others just rolled their eyes in annoyance. There's a moments of silent, still thinking what could be good to do in Donghae's date.
 
" I think I know!" Kyuhyun raised his hands, excitedly.
 
The other look at him curiously.
 
" What if you bring her to the beach.. And go watch fireworks there." he said as the satisfied smile plastered on his face while looking at his friends.
 
" That sounds....good.." Key agreed and that made the other four look at him.
 
" But!..." he said "..but not in the beach....the fireworks are okay.." he added.
 
"Then what is your suggestion?! " Siwon asked him, irritatingly.
 
" Well.." Key said and look at them signaling them to come closer. He tell them his plan and that made everyone agree.
 
" Hey you're a genius.!" Kibum and Siwon said to him.
 
" I know right" he said, being to confident to his self.
 
"Ugh! Whatever~ " Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and look at Donghae.
 
" Are you sure? She's going to kill me.." Donghae worriedly said, still not sure about the plan
 
" Dont worry~ She will like it.. At first she going to kill but after seeing the beautiful venue.. She wont." Key said, feeling really proud of himself.
There's a moment of silent for Donghae to think if h's going to agree or not..
 
" So ..?" Key asked him..
 
" I will arrange everything after school... Who wants to help me?" Donghae said with a smile.
 
The three boys raised their hands except Key. They look at him.
 
"Ok Fine!! I'm in." Key responded and the others just smile at him.
 
Donghae is really excited about his date. He smiled just by thinking of the plan, the perfect plan.
 
" Just wait Jessica~ You'll fall for me too.." he softly mumbled just by thinking of it.
 
 
-----