......

All About Love(On Hiatus)

Donghae's Pov

I'm hungry and tired of  sitting here. It's been fourth five minutes of waiting here. I should've told Jessica about the new store here so that I won't suffer here. Aish~ But hey! Look on the bright side, I can spend long time with her (^__-)

"Floral skirt or this one?" She asked me again *sigh*. I point at the floral skirt and she smile then went to the shoe area.

Sigh again (=__=")  

"Donghae.. Look!" she went towards me with her both hands holding a two pairs of sandals. 

"The wedge or evening sandal?" she asked AGAIN. I point the wedge sandal.

"Hey are you okay?" she worriedly asked and sit beside me. I was kinda surprise when she touch my  forehead, my cheeks blush. Aish~ This is really embarrassing !

"Your face are red.. Are you sick?" 

"I-I'm f-fine Jessica. Don't worry" I replied, trying to restrain myself from stuttering. Stupid me (=___=)

"But you don't look fine to me" she said still in her worried expression. "You know what..Let's eat! Maybe you will be better after we eat.." She added and smiled at me.

I don't know why I'm happy. Is it because we are going to eat or Jessica had been so good to me today? Whatever it is, I'm happy (^___^)

 

Sooyoung's Pov

Okay this is so awkward~ When Tiffany and Yoona came, they are both remain quiet and didn't even said a word.. I nudged at Seohyun, signaling her to start a conversation. 

"Uh.. Unnies are you alright?" she asked the both of them. Tiffany weakly smile and nodded while Yoona said yes and that's all.. They remain silent again. What to do?

Our order arrived and we began to eat in silence. I know I've already eaten but I'm hungry ... I need to feed my hungry stomach.

 

Yoona's Pov

Should I tell them? Or not? Sigh! What should I do? Sooyoung look at me with a tell-me-what-happen look, I pointed at the comfort room and she nodded understanding what I  meant. I excuse myself and went to the ladies comfort room. Not a minute when she arrived and commanded me, "Tell me now!"

"O-okay.. Just don't give that scary look of yours.." I said while raising my both hands in the air. She gave me a blank look and replied, "I'm Yoona, are you going to tell me or not?" 

"Psh~ I'm going to tell you now.. Oh wait where should I start." I said, trying to . 

"Yah!" She annoyingly yelled but not to loud for everyone can hear.

I start to tell her about what happen, when we bumped into her old brother with his super friends and how Siwon spilled his shake on Tiffanys' shirt and also I told her about that crazy girl who slap and embarrass her brother and the , Sifany's cat fight!

I look at her reaction and as expected she was shock. 

"Oppa did that? And Nicole also did that?!" She yelled. "I should've been there.. I need a picture of my brother getting slap by that crazy girl.. One of the best thing to .." She added with her evil grin.

Unbelievable!

We went back and look at Tiffany, who is still zoning out. I look at Seohyun that is silently eating her lunch. 

"Uh... Unnies.." Seohyun called us in a low tone. We look at her and waited for for to finish her sentence. 

"Unnies.. H-how do you know i-if you li-like someone?" She said and hurriedly bowed her head down. I playfully smiled and asked her, "Why do you like someone else now?" 

"Omo~ Our Seobaby is now officially a lady!" Sooyoung said with her teasing tone and it made Seohyun blush madly.

"Aigoo~ Seohyun is now blushing!!" Tiffany said joining us and now smiling widely. It's good to see her smile again.

"Unnies.. Stop it!" She said while covering her burning face with her both hands.

We laugh while looking at our innocent maknae. "Seohyunnie.. I thought YoonHyun is forever.." I said and made a pout face.

"Just go find someone .. Seohyun had already found her Prince Charming." Sooyoung said and stuck her tongue out.

I also poked my tongue out and said, "Speak for yourself."

Sooyoung was about to say something when Tiffany unnie cut her and asked Seohyun, "Who's the lucky guy that made our Seobaby blush madly?"

"Unnie.. I-it's ----"

 

"Yah Lee Donghae! Stop teasing me or else I'm going to leave you here!"

 

A shout came from nowhere but that voice is so familiar. Is it Jessica unnie? Impossible! 

"Is that Jessica?" Sooyoung said. We look at the direction where the shout came and a young lady wearing a pink tee and white shorts. It really looks like Jessica unnie.. We tried to look at her face that  covered by her hair and the guy with her is that Donghae?

"They really look like Donghae and..."

"JESSICA?!" the four of us shouted and Jessica unnie look at us with widen eyes. 

"Girls?" 

"Hyung?"  The four young men said in union. The five of us and Donghae look at back and was welcome by Key, Kibum, Kyuhyun and Siwon looking with their puzzled look. 

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany unnie said while glaring at Siwon. 

"Why are we not allowed to go here?" Key answered back while raising his left eyebrow.

"Yah! Don't talk like that to my unnie!" I said and give him a glare.

Key was about to talk back when Kibum stop him and said, "We just came to eat not fight and we didn't even know you girls are here.."

"Yeah right.." Sooyoung muttered but Siwon heard it and said, "Yah! Choi Sooyoung stop being rude!"

Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"We swear.. We really didn't know you girls are here.." Kyuhyun calmly said but the three of us glare at them.

"Unnie.. They are maybe telling the truth.. Lets just continue eating.." Seohyun said. We ignored the two  and keep on exchanging glares with these three boys.

 

Jessica's Pov

What is happening? Why are they fighting? I look at Donghae asking for answers but he shrug his shoulder. We watch as these six keep on glaring at each other.

"Guys will you stop this glaring competition because people are staring at us weirdly." Donghae said but no one did stop. Donghae heavily sigh and look at me.

"Can we just eat first and let these people do their own business.. I'm really hungry.." He said and pouted. 

"You eat first.. Their glaring competion need to stop before it will to crazy fight.." I said.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked me. 

"Don't worry.. I can handle my empty stomach.. You go ahead and eat first.." I answered and smiled at him.

"I'll order you something okay.." He said and also gave me smile then leave.

I look at these six people and sigh. I need to do this! This is the only way for them to notice me. I took a deep breath while Kyuhyun and Seohyun look at me weirdly.

"Unnie.. Wh---"

"My little advice for the two of you is to cover your precious ears if you don't want to hurt it." I said and gave them a wink.

They exchange a confused look. They really didn't get it? (=__=')

I once again took a long deep breath and ..

"Aaaahhhhhh~"

 

MY FAMOUS DOLPHIN SCREAM (^__-)

 

 

---------------------------

Long time no update? Still alive readers? kekeke

Sorry for a very late update.. I've been busy these past few weeks.

But I hope you guys enjoy this long boring chapter I made. :P

Keep subscribing and commenting!! New readers are always welcome here (^__-)

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT