Trouble Trouble Trouble

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

Today is the day. The day for their date. And the busy Donghae is now preparing for their first date with the help of his friends. Actually, they had been preparing since morning and now its already noon. All is already set. But there's only one problem... They dont have band to sing. They've been searching a band since yesterday.
And now the five boys are sitting and thinking what will they do. 
 
" This is frustrating.." Key complain while fanning his self.
 
They've just finish preparing everything.
 
" What should we do? " Donghae ask in worry tone. This day should be perfect and not a single mistake should be done. 
 
The others we're busy thinking of the best solution but they all came out  nothing. 
 
" Ugh.. I dont know what to do~" Donghae said while putting his head on the table.
 
" Why cant we just do it..?" Kibum suggested while the others look at him the 'are-you-serious-look'
 
" Well.. I can play guitar , Key can play piano and Kyuhyun can play flute.. And Donghae you ...should sing." Kibum added.
 
" Are you kidding me?! I.. I cant sing.." Donghae said while standing up and pacing back and forth.
 
" You can sing Hae..." Siwon said.
"..right?" he added.
 
" Well you should atleast give it a try.." Key responded.
 
" I... I dont really know.. " Donghae said still pacing back and forth.
 
" Hyung stop pacing will you.. Everything going to be fine... Just .. Sing.." Kyuhyun said.
 
" Just do it.." Siwon said feeling tired.
 
" Ok fine.. I'll try.." he hesitatingly said.
 
" Oh wait.. I think I know what to do" Key said while looking at Donghae, smirking
 
 
 
On the other side, Jessica was busy deciding of what dress should she wear. 
 
"This is really frustrating~!" she said, alone on her room still picking the dress she will wear.   "I dont know what to wear.. Should I wear this dress or this??" she asked herself. She really need a help so badly.
" And on the second thought.. Why am I like this?" she question herself again. " Its just a date with Aiden .. And nothing special right..? " Jessica still complaining. 
 
"Ah! I really dont know what to do!!" she shouted and that made her younger sister startled and hurriedly went to her sister's room.
 
" Sica unnie~ What happen sis?" Krystal asked her while staring at her sister ,who was now looking problematic.
 
" Krys~ I dont know what to do~" she said to Krysal.
 
" Eh? Unnie are you okay?" Krystal asked as she walk nearer to her sister and sit beside her.
 
" Obviously not~" she replied while looking down.
 
" What is your problem? You need help?" she aked again her older sister.
 
" Definitely yes.. I need your help." Jessica answered. Then Krystal look at her with a confused look.
 
" Can you please help me deciding on which dress should I wear?" Jessica pleaded while pouting.
 
" I'll help you but.. Where are you going?" she curiously asked.
 
" I'll tell you later~ Just please help me.. I should be ready before 6.." Jessica pleaded once again.
 
" Okay.." Krystal said while standing up and walk towards her sister's closet.
 
Few minutes of rummaging her sister's closet, she pick 5 dresses for her sister.
 
" Unnie..Pick one of these 5 dressses... " she said and pick the first dress to show it to her sister. " This one?" she asked.
 
" I like it but.. Its too short.." Jessica replied and making a thumbs down👎👎
 
" Okay.." Krystal said then pick the next dress. " How about this one? "
 
" Krystal! Are you planning to kill me from this cold weather by wearing that too short and sleeveless dress.?!" She complain to her sister and making an angry face.
 
" Sorry.." Krystal said and give her sister a smile. " Well move on.. how about this one?" 
 
" Too simple.." she said.
 
" This?" she asked Jessica.
 
" Hmm. I like it..but ..uhm.. How should I say this.. Too much ..black?" she said.
 
" Aish. This girl is too picky.. This one is the last one.. So please just agree will ya?" Krystal said and show it to her sister.
 
" Hmm..Not bad~ I love it.. Not too simple.. Uhm.. Its perfect Krys~" Jessica said.
 
" I know you'd like it unnie~ " Krystal said and give the dress to her sister. " Come on hurry up now.. It's already 5.. Get dress and I'll help you with your make up and hair.." She added.
 
" Okay.. " Jessica replied.
 
------
Minutes later, Jessica was now prepared and all dressed up with a plain pink dress that perfectly fit on her pale skin. Not too simple but not too elegant. 
 
It was already 5:45 and Jessica was now feeling nervous. Of course she should be its their first date but...
Wait..
Why would she feel nervous if she doesnt like him.
.
.
.
" Do I like him?" she mumbled to herself as she continue to do her little jump showing how nervous she is right now.
 
" Unnie! Stop jumping!! Why are you so nervous? And you promise to tell me the whole story..." Krystal said as she enter her sister's room.
 
" Well.. Krys~" she hesitatingly said.
 
" Hurry up now!" Krystal commanded, she was really curious and want to know the reason why her sister is so nervous all the sudden.
 
" Well.. I'm going to...." Jessica was interrupted by the knock from the door.
 
" Open.." the two sisters said in union.
 
" I'm sorry to disturb your talk but Miss Jessica, Mr. Lee Donghae is now waiting for you." the maid said.
 
" Oh.. He's here.." Jessica sain in a panic tone while doing her little jump(s) again.
 
" Mr. Lee Donghae?.. Oh wait..! What?!!" Krystal looked at her sister curiously.
 
" You're having a date with Donghae oppa?!!" she asked her sister, really shock by what she just heard and forgetting that their maid was still there.
 
" Uhm.. Yeah.." Jessica said and nod her head.
 
Before Krystal could ask her sister a plenty of questions, she politely made the maid went outside the room.
 
After the door was close Krystal look at her sister, who was busy avoiding her stares.
 
" Yah! Jessica Jung! Look at me and tell me everything!!" she commanded like a boss. Well to be honest, Krystal acts like she's an older sister while Jessica is exactly opposite. 
 
" Its a long story.. I'll tell you later okay? " Jessica pleadingly answered her little sister. 
 
" Ok fine! " she grumpily said. She wants to know everything. She wants to know why would her sister agree on a date with Donghae. Well its not like she doesnt like Donghae for her sister. Donghae perfectly matches her sister and Krystal wants them to be together but the point is that.. Her sister agree on a date with Donghae, her sister's worst nightmare.. 
 
'Does she like Donghae oppa now? Or maybe he threaten her? Impossible.Then why is she acting differently? I need to know..' Krystal's thoughts(mind) was full of unanswered question that she want to ask her sister.
 
 
 
In the living room, Donghae was waiting for Jessica to come down. He was also super nervous yet very excited. He was sitting on the couch making his self busy by looking around the house. 
 
" Donghae oppa~" a young woman from behind call him.
 
" Oh.. Krystal~" Donghae shyly greeted her with a smile.
 
" Sorry about the wait.. But uhm.. Just wait for Sica unnie here .." Krystal said as she leave the room after Donghae nodded.
 
Donghae, again sat down and wait for Jessica to come. Suddenly he heard a footsteps coming on his way ,he look to his right and saw Jessica standing, looking lovely with her outfit.
 
" Sorry if I made you wait.." Jessica shyly said as she put her heads down.
 
In front of him was standing a gorgeous lady who's wearing a simple pink dress but to him it was beyong gorgeous with her hair all curl up and a shy smile on her lovely face. She really did make him stunned and didnt even realized how long he had been staring at her.
 
" Uhm.. Do I look bad?" she nervously asked. Finally coming back from to his senses, I guessed he had been satring at her for longer than he should. She blushed at the sight of him smiling at her. 
 
" Oh no~ You look.." 
 
There are many words come  out of his head there were lovely, pretty, drop-dead-gorgeous , absolutely stunning, cute , attractive, hot, jaw- dropping .etc ..etc... But due to his nervousness he can only say.
 
"Beautiful~"
 
But that was enough for Jessica to make her face blush more like a red tomato. 
 
" So come on.." he said and walk nearer to her as he offer his hands, gesturing her to hold it. She accepted the offer and hold his hands, still feeling awkward. As they were inside the car, no noise can be heard between them. The awkward Jessica was looking outside the window and Donghae, who was busy driving his car.
 
" So..uhm.. Where are you going to take me?" Jessica asked as she was really feeling awkward and decided to break the silence between them.
 
" Secret~ It wont be a suprise if I tell you right?" he goofily said and smile at her.
 
" Sica~ I hope you know CPR~" he randomly ask her.
 
She look at him with a confused face.
 
" Why?" she asked.
 
" Because you take my breath away." he said while smiling.
 
Jessica chuckle abit and then look at him.
 
" You're always full of nonsense question arent you?" she asked him and playfully knock his head.
 
" It wasnt a nonsense question.. And its not a joke.. It really true.. You took my breath away.." he said and took a glance at her, who was now looking away and hiding her blushing face. The whole journey was filled with silence and awkward. Neither the two of them didnt talk. Donghae, who was driving just focus on the road and busy thinking about their 'plan' while Jessica was looking outside the window, trying to figure out where would he take her. 
45 minutes past and Donghae smiled as he saw they are now getting nearer to their destination.
 
After a few minutes, Donghae stops the car that made Jessica startled. She look around and see nothing but darkness. She shiver abit , feeling slightly nervous.
 
" We're here.." Donghae said and look towards her with a smile.
 
As expected, Donghae saw a fear on Jessica's face. Well the plan is going smoothly and perfectly. He know Jessica would kill him after this but for now the important thing is the plan.
 
" We're here?" she asked him, to confirm if its really here.
 
" Yep~ Now lets go.." he said and went outside the car.
 
Jessica, who doesnt have a choice but to follow what he told and went outside the car. She shivers even more, not just because of the dark place but also the cold wind blowing against her skin. She was really afraid and she didnt even realize that Donghae wasnt on her side anymore.
" Did he already leave? " she said with a hint of fear on her voice.
 
" Donghae! Where are you? Donghae!!" she hoplessly shouted and in verge of tears.
 
'What if he really left me?!! What am I going to do?!!' her minds said that was on panic too.
 
She doesnt know where to go. She was about to shout for Donghae's name when a hand, a man's hand cover to prevent her from shouting.
 
 
--------
Well here you go~ Chapter 3 :)
to those who subscribe thank u and to the others please comment and subscribe. :)
xoxo.. ❤❤