YoonBum: What We Used To Be Part 2

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/ 
The first week of "going out together" status was hard.. Well for both of them. 
Kibum keep on following Yoona everywhere she go and if I say everywhere. Its really EVERYWHERE.. Even going to ladies room. 
Well on Yoona side, she became instant popular after that unforgettable day. Many whispering on the hallway as she walk pass at them. Some girls hated the fact that Kibum and Yoona are  going out while others accepted that their "oppa" is already taken. 
 
"So where do you want to go?" Kibum asked her as he put his arms around her shoulder.
 
"Well mister.." she pushed him a little away from him. "I don't want to go anywhere coz I need to study.."
 
"Oh come on! How many days do you have to study in a week?! Yah! Can't we just go on a date?" Kibum said while giving her his puppy eyes.
 
"Tch! I need to study and you should too!! We have a long test tomorrow!!" Yoona replied while making an annoyed face.
 
He frown and cross his arms. 
 
"Yah!! Stop sulking okay??" Yoona said while looking at him with his mad face. 
 
She secretly smile. 'How can this jerk look y when he's angry? '
 
She look at him again and went near him.
 
"What?" he sulkily asked as she look at him with her angelic smile. 
 
Instead of answering, she drag him somewhere he didn't know.
 
"Yah! Where are you taking me?" 
 
"You'll know it when we get there.." She said with a hint of excitement on her voice.
 
"Are you trying to kidnap me?" he replied.
 
"Maybe?" She quickly glance back at him and giggle.
 
He smiled as he let his self dragged by her.
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
"Yah!" 
 
"Oh yeah??" Kibum answered as he look at her.
 
"Why are you smiling by yourself?" Yoona asked him.
 
"Smiling? N-no I'm not" he answered and clear his throat.
 
"Yeah right.. I saw you smiling with my two eyes so stop denying it.." She said.
 
"So what if I am?? Got a problem with that?" he coolly answered back.
 
"Tch! Whatever!" She replied and stand up.
 
"Where are you going? Class won't start till one hour." He said, trying not to sound that he doesn't want her to leave.
 
"I'm going to Seohyun. We need to study for the test tomorrow." She answered.
 
"Study..Study!! Can't she just forget the test tomorrow and stay here??" he mumbled to himself.
 
Unfortunately, she heard it and said."Well sorry mister! I need to study for my scholarship and why the heck should I stay here with you?!" 
 
Kibum just sigh and look at her. "Do you have time later?"
 
"Why?" She asked while raising her left eyebrow.
 
"Uh.. W-we can go to the pl-play grou-ground t-toge-ther.." he hesitantly said while hiding his blushing face.
 
"Playground? I don't want to go there anymore.." She simply said and turn around, making her way to the door.
 
"Why? You've always like playground before.." He softly said.
 
She look back at him and weakly smile. "That was before. People change.." 
 
"Why change?" He asked with his low tone.
 
"Why don't you ask yourself." She answered and slowly shut the door.
 
He sigh. Ofcourse, its because of him.. She change because of him.
 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/
 
"Hey Yoong!!" Kibum happily greeted his girlfriend but he didn't receive any response but a cold glare from her. 
 
They've been a couple since their bet ended. Yoona, who was stubborn to admit her feeling making Kibum a hard time to make her confess to him. Kibum tried his best to prove her that his feelings are real. After a few weeks of persuading , Yoona finally let him entrust her heart and admits defeat.
 
"Hey~ Are you alright?" Kibum asked her but still she keep on glaring at him. "Stop glaring .. It doesn't suit your ajhumma face.." He tried to joke expecting her to slap his arms and say those "you are so going to die Kim Kibum" but instead she remains silent and keep her poker face on.
 
"Did I do something wrong? Hey.. Tell me Yoong .." He worriedly said and reach out his hands to hold both of her arms when..
 
"Don't ! Don't touch me!" She said with a cold tone as she was disgust by him. Kibum immediately hang is hands down and look at Yoona with a confused and shocked face.
 
"You think it's funny?! Everything seems to be a joke to you! You didn't think on how other people will feel! You just think about yourself , you bastard!!" She exploded in anger as she tried to stop the tears from falling down on her eyes while looking at him with nothing but hatred.
 
"Wh-what are you talking about Yoong?" He was shock by her sudden outburst. 
 
"Stop acting like you didn't know.. I hate you.." She said as the tear escape to her precious eyes. " I hate you for making me fall for you then making me believe that all those I love you's you said were real.. I hate you .."
 
"Wh-what? You know.." 
 
"I know everything... That this is only a joke .. That you're only doing this to win the bet.. That you're just playing my heart and never did love me.." 
 
"Listen.. Everything you know was right but Yoona.. I really did love you.. Believe me.." Kibum said as he look at her eyes.
 
"Why would I believe you? I've already had enough.." She said while wiping her tears. "I thought your different than those stupid men.. But you're just one of them.." And walk away leaving him.
 
"Yoona!!" He chased her and grab one of her arm, making her turn around.
 
Yoona immediately brush his hands off her and glare at her.
 
"Yoona please... Listen to me.." He begged as his eyes become teary but Yoona just walk away from him, running away from him, away from his life.
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
He wipe the tear escape from his eyes. He can't help but to feel sad while reminiscing the past. Regretting and blaming his self for what he did. He wanted to turn back the time to do what's right and tell her what his heart been screaming...
 
 
 
 
Calling her name..
 
 
 
 
 
Wanting her to be his again.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Finally~ I updated right ? keke ! Anyway~ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ~~

Thank you for the readers remain and waited for the update and also to the new readers ~~

Thank you ~~~~ ^.^

Please do COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. KEEP ON READING .