Our Past

All About Love(On Hiatus)

No One's Pov

After two hours of shopping, Yoona made Tiffany stop shopping and eat because its almost lunch time. Sooyoung and Seohyun decided to wait for the two girls to arrive at the restaurant. 

"What taking them so long!" Sooyoung complain again as Seohyun replied that Yoona and Tiffany are now near the location.

After five minutes, Sooyoung complain again and the maknae just sigh at her unnie. 

"Unnie, lets just wait okay? they will be here any minute.." Seohyun said while checking her phone if Tiffany already replied to her message.

Sooyoung heavy sigh and just mumbled, "Fine"

 

Meanwhile, at some place inside the mall, the crowds surrounds the two figures fighting.

"How could you!! You cheater and a liar!!" the woman yelled as she keep on punching the man's chest. The man can only shrug his shoulder and said that he doesnt know the woman to the people watching them.

"Stupid! You jerk! Man with no heart!!" the woman keep on punching him and continue yelling, "Telling me you loved me and then cheating on my back!! You are really a jerk, Choi Siwon!!"

Siwon being a short tempered, he held the lady"s hand firmly and said, "What the heck, Nicole! I told you we are over but you're the one keep on chasing at me! And now you're punching me, yelling at me after you saw me flirting with some girl!!" 

The people started to go after Siwon shot his glares to them. 

"Let me go! You're hurting me!!" Nicole whine but Siwon held her hands tightly.

"Then stop creating scandal!! Thats why I broke up with you.. You're too scandalous" he replied, a hint of anger can be heard in his tone.

Nicole slap him, so hard and that made Siwon get more mad. "You dont have a right to tell me that Choi Siwon. You're nothing to me now.."

Siwon smirk as he touch his cheek, where she slapped. "Took you long enough to said that.." he stopped and rub his cheek. " Well heres the point, stop stalking at me and the girls I've been dating. Its my life and you are not part of it. We are now over." 

 

Tiffany's Pov

I cant believe this guy. Watching at Siwon making his break up speech to that brat girl with Yoona and his friends beside me. He is so cruel and it is so uncool of him. Kibum and Kyuhyun on the other hand, look at Siwon with an amazed face. They like what he did? I kinda pity the girl, well a bit. Since she was the one who, start yelling at him when she saw us, you know, Siwon and I talking. We bumped to each other, when we were heading to the restaurant. 

"That was way too cool.." Kyuhyun praised Siwon, as he i was heading to our direction. Key on the other hand, just look at him disgustingly and I agree with him.

"Well I am Choi Siwon" he just plainly said and give me a wink.

Ugh! One word..GROSS! 

"Siwon you're unbelievable.." Key said in a gross tone, well kinda but I agree. "I could do much better than you.." Key said while smirking at Siwon. Okay, I disagree with that. Gosh these guys are really something.

They continue talking about what happen and that made Yoona and I annoyed. 

"Excuse me but we are still here." I said, trying to grab their attention.

Seeing Siwon smirk is something I dont want to see. There is just something in his smirk that made me so uncomfortable.

"Well sorry ladies but what can I help?" Siwon said and went nearer to us.

"Have you forgotten or are you just pretending that you forgot?" Yoona answered,irritatingly.

"Woah~ Chill.." Kibum said while raising his two hands. Yoona glared at him and said, "Shut up, you ."

"If you really forgot, I'll make you remeber.." I said with an icy tone that I learn from Jessica. I pointed my shirt with a stain on it. "Now do you remember, Choi Siwon?" I sarcastically asked him.

He looked at me with an apologetic face and said, "Look, I didnt mean to do that Miyoung but- -" 

I raised my hand, signalling him to stop talking. 

Did he just call me Miyoung? MIYOUNG?

"Who said you can call me by  my real name? Only my friends can call me that." I warned him then giving him glare.

"But we are friends.."he said, trying to hide the sad tone.

"We WERE friends.. Try to differentiate the past and the present, Choi Siwon" I said, still giving him glare. How dare he said that!!

He was about to said something when I grab Yoona's hand and walk away from them. I dont want to stay any minute there. Looking at Siwon just remind of the past, that I've been trying to forget. I hate you, Choi Siwon. I hate you.

 

Siwon's Pov

I guess I went too far.I didnt mean to call her that and I didnt know how much it affect her about the past. I felt bad for her. If only I could return back the time. Choi Siwon, you really are a jerk.

"That was..bad." Kibum said while we are looking at them, walking away from us.

I just sigh, what can I do? Run towards her and hug her and tell her that I'm sorry, I didnt mean to? Thats a bad choice, she will just push me away and kick my ball.

Key and Kyuhyun look at me and just patted my back. Well they kinda know my  past with Tiffany. 

"Its okay.. It'll be okay." Kyuhyun said.

"Just tell her the reason Siwon. I know she will understand you." Key said, convincing me. 

If I tell her, will she believe me? Will she trust me again? I dont think so.. I know Tiffany, too well. She is going to avoid me after this and will do anything just to make sure our paths wont cross each other. 

I just shrug my shoulder and giving them the i-am-fine face even though I am not. We walk going to the opposite direction. I look back at the direction they went, hoping to see her face, smiling at me but was welcome by  a thin air. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter? Yeah I know.. And sorry for this crappy chapter. I'm not a good writer :'(

Well anyway~ I hope you guys have a good day ahead.. :)))

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE