HaeSica Date

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

Donghae's Pov
After finishing eating our ice cream. I decided to bring her to the park. Its my chance to get to know her better and my chance to make her fall for me. 
 
"I always come here when I'm sad or upset about something... I always like fresh air and a quiet place..for me to be relaxed and stress free." Jessica said and still continued talking with me staring at her but not on a creepy way. I just cant take my eyes off her. She is really beyond perfect. My heart still keeps on beating crazily whenever she's around. What did you do to me Jessica?
 
Still on my thoughts and didnt even realized we arrived at the river, near the park.
I saw her looking lovely with a wind blowing against her face making her hair fly in a slow motion. Once again, my heart was beating crazily as if it will be explode in my chest. She turn around and look at me, smiling so lovely.
 
"Hey! Are you alright?" she asked with her smile plastered on her face.
 
"Yeah~ I'm definitely fine.." I dreamingly said. "with you here by my side.." I unconsciously said.
 
Crap! Great one Donghae!! Now we are gonna be so awkward!
 
"What? I didnt hear you?" she asked. 
 
Now I didnt see that coming. Thanks god she didnt hear what I said.
 
"N-nothing.." I simply said and walked near her.
 
A moment of silence occupied between us, as we enjoyed our selves to sound of water. I sneakily glance at her, just right beside me. Seeing her closed her eyes, I smiled with a thought of how lucky I am to be able to watch her face nearer than any other guys.
 
"Arent you tired of staring at my face." she said with her eyes still closed that made me suprised.This girl is really something. 
 
I quickly look away, to hide my blushing face. I heard her chuckle. Oh god this is really embarrassing. 
 
"Donghae shi, you look cute when you blush."  she said, still chuckling abit.
 
I cant help but blush more. Why are you doing this to me Jessica?
 
 
Tiffany's Pov
I've search everywhere just to find Jessica and still I cant. I called her many times but she didnt even picked up. Aish Jessica you are so gonna die!! Did she forgot that we need to go shopping for our Christmas ball?? Aigoo~ This girl is really...!!
 
"Unnie? You looked pissed. Why?" Seohyun asked me, as I was walking my way towards them.
 
"I cant find Jessica!" I grumpily said.
 
"I'll call her." Sooyoung said and I shook my head saying "NO"
 
We sat there for I dont now how long and then Choi Siwon, Sooyoung's older brother went towards us with his friends.
 
"Soo .. What are you girls doing here?" he asked, directly looking to his sister while Kyuhyun smiled at Seohyun, Key glaring at Sooyoung, who doesnt seem to mind it, Kibum's looking at Yoona, who obviously avoiding his gazes and me looking loner here. Aigoo~ does everyone cant see me?!
 
They were busy in their own world and I was right here just staring blanky at them.
 
"Ahem!" I fakely cough to get their attention and it worked in a bad way.. They were now staring at me or should I say glaring at me.
 
"Sorry." I innocently said and give them my pretty eye smile. Let see if it wont work. *smirk*
 
"Oppa can you give us a ride?" Sooyoung asked Siwon to saved me from danger ..hehe thats why I love Sooyoung.
 
"Where to go?" Siwon replied. 
 
"To the mall." our shikskin replied.
 
"Shopping again?" her older brother asked and Sooyoung nodded and pouted, doing her aeygo in front of her brother. 
 
"Fine.. Just stop showing your aeygo to me.. Doesnt suit you" he said and poked his tongue, going to his car.
 
"You're mean!" Sooyoung said and then walked off, going to Siwon's car with us tailing behind.
 
"Hyung are you joining us?" Kyuhyun asked him.
 
"Yep. Just wait for me there.. I'm going to give these girls a ride." Siwon answered.
 
"Okay.. " Kibum said and Bret nodded. They went to their own cars and sped off.
 
We are about to enter to his car, when some girls walked past by us and squeal like a crazy fan. Shouting Siwon's name. Siwon just wink at them and give them his killer smile. Aigoo~ Those girls are really crazy. I admit that Siwon is hot and handsome but he's not my type. Call me crazy or whatever but he is really not my type. He might be popular to other girls and loved by everyone but not me. He looks like a horse and I hate him because of what he did to me. I was humiliated in front of everyone because of him and that day onwards I swear to myself that I will and forever will hate Choi Siwon even if one of my bestie is his own sister.
He is so mean and arrogant and ungentleman and many to mention. 
 
Ok! Forget about the past. We just arrived at the mall and the girls thank him while me just gave him a fake a smile and he winked at me as a reply. Psh~ You think I would fall for you well Choi Siwon, keep dreaming!
 
No One's Pov
On the other side, Donghae and Jessica decided to go to the mall.
 
"What are you going to buy?" Donghae asked as they just entered the shop.
 
"I dont know.. I'm going to buy presents for the girls and also for my sister.." she replied and he just nodded.
 
"You? Are you going to buy presents for your friends?" she asked him back.
 
"I already did. I'm just going to buy a present for some one .." he answered and smiled at her.
 
"Some one? Who's some one?" she asked again, feeling curious.
 
"Secret." he simply said and walked away, going to the other corner of the store.
 
TWO HOURS PAST and still they keep on looking at each store just to find a perfect presents. Jessica already bought presents for her friends and right now looking for perfect gift for her sister. While Donghae hasnt found anything yet. He wants to give that some one a really special gift and he doesnt found anything perfect to his eyes.
 
"Are you hungry?" Donghae asked Jessica, as he heard her stomach grumbled. Jessica blushed in embarrassment an then nodded shyly. Donghae chuckled and pulled her to the nearest restaurant. He doesnt want the princess to starve, his soon-to-be princess. *wink wink*.