Jealous Hae

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

DONGHAE'S POV
I wont mind if Jessica will give her attention to a dog or cat or some other girls over me but to a guy including this little boy, who is now laughing and enjoying eating ice cream while Jessica is feeding him. I lost my appetite. I normally like ice cream shop but now..ugh! Lets say I hate it.
 
"Here comes another ice cream.. Say ahh~" Jessica said in her most sweetest voice.
 
I want to be feed by Jessica too. Gosh~ This kid doesnt know how really lucky he is right now..being fed by the Ice Princess. 
 
"Sica, eat your ice cream.. Its going to melt.." I said, trying to catch her attention.
 
"I'll just eat it later.." she replied without even looking at me. What shoud I do?
 
"Mmm.." the little boy said and that made Jessica giggle. 
 
"How cute~" she then said while pinching his cheeks, gently. 
 
Cute? Psh~ I'll make it even more cuter.
 
"Mmm~" I said, copying what that kid do but putting alot of aeygo than him but Jessica doesnt seems to mind and just excuse herself, going to the comfort room. 
 
"hahaha.." 
 
Great! Now this oh-so-little-cute kid is now laughing at me. 
 
"What are you laughing at?" I asked him even though I know he wont answer me.
 
He keeps on laughing at me while clapping his hands. 
 
I look at him, giving him an annoyed face and said, "Are you making fun of me?huh? Are you jealous of my handsome face?" 
 
But this little boy just poke his tongue out. 
 
"Merong~~" 
 
"You think I dont know how to do merong? I can do better than you little kid.." I said as I lean my face closer to him and poke my tongue out too. "Merong~ Merong~"
 
"Merong~~" 
 
We keep on exchanging merong and not caring that everyone is looking at us in a weird way
 
"It looks like you and Daniel are getting along." Jessica said as she sit on her seat infront of me and yes, you heard it right. Daniel, his fake name. Jessica gave him name since we didnt know his name and she decided to name him after her celebrity crush. 
 
"So is Donghae hyung is treating you good?" she asked Daniel, who just shook his head repeatingly, from left to right  while pouting and ofcourse Jessica find it cute. 
 
"Aw~ Hae hyung doesnt treat my Daniel well.." Jessica said while pinching his cheeks.
 
I cant take this. This little boy is having so much attention from my Sica. I want some too. 
 
"Sica~ Daniel is not treating me well too~" I said full of aeygo and pout like a little child.
 
Jessica look at me and then said, "Oppa stop pouting.. You look like a duck.."  and then laugh infront of me and followed by Daniel.
 
Duck? I look like wha-- Wait! Did she just called me Oppa? 😍😍 
 
"Oppa?" I looked at her while wiggling my eyebrows and made her face flush.
 
"Uh.. Daniel, lets eat your ice cream.. Say ah~" she change the subject and look at Daniel's direction but her cheeks are still in light pink.
 
Maybe I should a little. Haha.. This is going to be fun. 😝😝
 
"Sica, are you hungry? Oppa wont like it if you starve yourself.." Start teasing her and it made her cheeks heat up. How cute~ If I could only pinch her cheeks.
 
"Uh.. N-not really.." she awkwardly answered, not looking straight at me.
 
"Are you sure? Oppa will buy you something.." I said, teasing her even more and ofcourse I am also worried about her since we only ate ice cream for the whole day.
 
"L-lets just eat later.. After Daniel's mom arrive.." she said and give me a half smile.
 
She continue feeding Daniel with me, looking at them without feeling jealous. Well, I'm in good mood now.
 
"Adrian? Adrian!"  the woman, who's maybe at her 40's went near us.
 
"Mma.. Ummmmaaa.~" Daniel said.. I mean Adrain? I guess thats his real name.
 
Jessica and I stand up and bowed at Adrian's mom.
 
"Thank you so much for taking care of my son.. I'm Ara. Kim Ara" she said and also bowed at us.
 
"Nice meeting you Mrs. Ara." Jessica said with a smile on her face. "I'm Jessica and this is Donghae." she continued.
 
"Thank you so much Jessica shi and Donghae shi.. I owe you something." she said while Adrian just smile and clapped his hands.
 
"No its really okay Mrs. Ara.. We enjoy your son's presence.." Jessica replied and hold Adrians's little hand. I only smiled at Mrs. Ara.
 
"We need to go now. Thank you once again.." she said and smile once more. " You two make a cute and lovely couple." 
 
"Oh.. N-no.. w-e aren't.. t-ogeth-er.." we both said in a same time, trying to explain ourselves.
 
"Sorry. I thought you two are together.." she said, giving us an apologetic face. "We are going now. Adrian say goodbye to your hyung and noona.." she told Adrian, who did what her mother said and waved his hands.
 
"G-goo..byee" he said and waving cutely at us.
 
"Goodbye Adrian. I hope to see you again.." I said while waving my hands.
 
"Goodbye Adrian. Dont forget noona okay? And always stay at your mother' side, so that you wont be lost again. Okay?" Jessica said while gently pinching Adrian's nose. He just nodded his head.
 
Mrs. Ara and Adrian left and leaving us, both still sitting inside the ice cream shop.
 
"So.. We should eat now. I know you're hungry.." I said, looking at her.
 
She nodded and we left, going to her favorite restaurant.
 
"Uhm.." I fake a cough, trying to get her attention as we are heading to her favorite restaurant.
 
"What?" she asked, looking at me while raising her right eyebrow.
 
"Nothing. Why? Are you getting annoyed by Oppa?" I said, start to .
 
She playfully slap my arm while pouting and said, "Stop teasing me.. You should be glad I called you Oppa." 
 
I chuckle and put my arm around her shoulder. She startle and glare at me.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" she said as she keep on struggling herself away from me but I still keep my arms around her shoulder.
 
"Just let me.." I said, convincing her.
 
"Fine! I'll let you with this one.." she replied and look at other direction, trying to cover her blushing face.
Do Jessica like me too? I hope so. I should start my Plan A now. Let the courting session begin ;)
 
 
 
--------
Another chapter for you guys!!
Readers~ please comment and subscribe *pout*
Thank you~~ And HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE :))