The Horse and The Fish

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

Another day to start the day with a smile but a frown plastered from Tiffany's face. She still can't get over about the mall incident and that horse is making her day worst. She sat on the bench near the gate, waiting for her friends to arrive.
 
A familiar car passed by in front of her and that made her  frown more. It was Siwon's car. She watch him, as he parked his car and coolly went out to his car. Girls are spazzing and keep on screaming his name while he wink at them.
 
"Psh! Always flirting with many girls!!!" She angrily mumbled and look away from their direction.
 
"Stupid horse...! I won't ever forgive you!!"
 
 
 
-/-/ Flashback -/-/
Children laughter can be heard everywhere as they are playing. A beautiful little girl in her pink dress with a crown making her way towards the crowd. She smile to every guests and politely greet them. 
 
"Tiffany it's time to blow your cake~" her mom said. Little Tiffany happily run towards the table, excited to blow her pink cake. 
 
"But first lets sing a happy birthday to our Tiffany.." Her dad happily said. The guest sang happily and Tiffany smiled at them.
 
"Make a wish before you blow.." Her dad whisper and smiled at his little princess. Tiffany nodded.
 
'I wish to meet my Prince Charming' She said into her mind as a smile crept into as she blow her candles. 
 
 
The party goes on and children continue playing while Tiffany sat in the swing alone. 
 
"Why are you here alone?" A little boy in a blue checkered shirt and a pants. He looks a year older than Tiffany but he is quite handsome and has a lot of charisma on his early age.
 
"I just want to be alone.." Tiffany simply said.
 
The little boy sat on the other swing beside her and said, "You suppose to enjoy your party.. You should be happy because you are now 5 years old.."
 
Tiffany look at him and pouted. "But no one wants to play with me.."
 
He smiled and made his way in front of her. He offer her his hand  and said, "Let me be your playmate then.."
 
She happily nodded and accepted his hand with a blushing face.
 
 
 
As the party ended Tiffany need to bid goodbye to her new playmate even though she doesn't want him to leave.
 
"Promise you will come back?" She poutingly said. The little boy nodded and replied, "I promise.. Tiffany.. I'll see you soon~"
 
He waved goodbye while simile ng widely at her.
 
"Wait!!!! I still don't know your name." Tiffany yelled as he was far away from her.
 
"Siwon. Choi Siwon." He said and he disappear from her sight.
 
"Choi Siwon." She smiled as she mumbled his name.
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
 
 
"Hwang Miyoung!!" Sooyoung called her while waving her hands in front of Tiffany.
 
Tiffany snap out of her thoughts and replied like a lost kid, "Uh yeah?"
 
"I've been calling your name since forever! What's on your mind?" Sooyoung complain.
 
"Nothing.. Just stuff.." She reason out.
 
"Yeah right!" Sooyoung said with a sarcasm. "What stuff?"
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes and answered. "Stuff that you don't need to know now shall we move on?" 
 
"Speaking of move on.. Have you move on?" Sooyoung asked.
 
"Move on? From what?"
 
"From that horse face brother of mine..." Sooyoung replied and chuckle as she thought again of another nickname for her older brother.
 
"Sooyoung, I don't want to talk about it anymore.. It's already in the past.." Tiffany said and sigh.
 
"I know but Oppa was really sorry about what he did." Sooyoung answered.
 
"Did that brother of yours ask you to apologize to me?" 
 
Sooyoung shook her head. "He didn't. I just don't want my brother and my best friend to be on bad term."
 
Tiffany sigh and patted Sooyoung's shoulder. "I'm sorry Soo but I'm still not ready to forgive that brother of yours."
 
Sooyoung weakly smile.
 
 
 
Siwon's Pov
I was heading down the hallway with these crazy girls surrounding me. Ugh! Everyday is always like this and it's always frustrating. Always smiling at them is really a tiring thing to do whole day. I went to our hang out place just for the five of us. 
 
As expected everyone is busy doing their own stuff. Kyuhyun is busy playing his beloved Starcraft, Key's busy looking his self in front of the mirror while Kibum *sigh* as always sleeping and Donghae is smiling from ear to ear while looking nowhere. Usually, Donghae would always greet me with a pat on my shoulder but looking at him, stupidly smiling...
 
"Wonder what happen to him?" I mumbled and sat beside him.
 
"Hyung!" 
 
"......."
 
"Hyung!!" I called his name again but still no response.
 
Okay! Let me call him one more time.
 
"Hyung!! Hyung!!!"
 
"..........."
 
(=__=")
 
What the heck happen to this man. What should I do?
 
Hmmm...
 
 
 
Think..
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
AHA!
 
"Is that Jessica over there?" 
 
"Oh! Where? Where is she? " Donghae excitingly said while fixing himself and look at the direction where I pointed.
 
I restrain myself to not burst laughing. Oh man! This guy is crazy because of love.. Or should I say in Jessica? 
 
He looked at me and asked, "Where is she?"
 
"Well.. H-hyung..hahahahahaha.." I just can't stop myself from laughing. Oh god! Hahaha! One point for me.
 
"Yah! Why are you laughing!!" He angrily asked while punching my shoulder.
 
"Hyung! He's just teasing you.. Man! Siwon caught you ssssooooo bbbbbbaaaaaddddd.." Kyuhyun said while chuckling.
 
"Aish! Yah! You!" Donghae glared at me...
 
 
 
Gulp! 
 
 
 
He walk near me..
 
 
 
Okay! This is bad! Choi Siwon, you gotta be prepared..
 
 
 
He keeps on walking forward and I keep walking backward.
 
 
 
I have to escape! I need ttttoooooo...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
RUN!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Choi Siwon! You think you can escape from me?! I have short legs but believe me I can run faster than you!!!!" Donghae yelled while chasing me.
 
"Hyung! Just admit it! You can't catch me!! Have you forgotten what am I???" I replied, still keep on running away from him.
 
He smirk and said, "Oh! You'll see.. This fish can't only swim but also can run faster.."
 
Hyung! Sorry but this horse can run fastest. (^__-)