You Better Run

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

After running away from Key, Kibum immediately went to the backyard of their school. He wants to be relax and free from tension. He sat on the bench and try to breath slowly.
 
"That was really too close.. Oh god what am I going to do?" he mumbled to himself.
 
" What are you talking about? What was that close? What are you going to do? What happen? Did you tell him?" Yoona suddenly made a suprised appeareance.
 
"Yah! Are you trying to kill me?!!" Kibum nervously said as he placed his hands on his chest, rubbing it.
 
"Yah!!Answer me!! Did you tell them?! Oh gosh!! Sica unnie is going to kill me.."  she replied as she was pacing back and forth.
 
"Dont worry okay... I d-didnt t-tell them...just.." he said, not finishing his sentence.
 
"Just what..?" she question him, feeling curious all the sudden.
 
"Well..uhm.." he hesitatingly said and Yoona look at him, raising one of her eyebrow. "Uhm.. I.." he said again, trying to find a courage to say what he wanted to say.
 
"Yah tell me or you'll die..." she glared at him.
 
Having no choice but to tell her, starting from the top when he almost spill their top secret to Donghae and how he'd run away from him and then how Key was all suspicious to him.
After telling Yoona the whole story he was suprised by the sudden slap on his arm.
 
"Yah! Why did you do that?!" he yelled abit feeling a little angry.
 
"You're making it too obvious.. Do you know the word acting?" she said with a sarcasm tone.
 
" Uh..yeah. Why? I learned it since I was little." he cluelessly answered and that made Yoona slap him again.
 
"Yah!! What was that for?!" he asked again, half yelling.
 
"Ugh!! Never mind!!" she responsed still feeling annoyed.
 
"Aish! I'm really annoyed of you slapping me!! It wasnt my fault!! It was yours!! If you didnt follow me . I never should had seen them kissing and I wouldnt even be so nervous now!!" he said, half-yelling.
 
"So are you blaming this to me?!! Yah It was also your entirely fault!! You told me you're just going to get your camera and you ended going stalking them!! And FYI I didnt followed you because I wanted to I followed you because of those ert old men.." Yoona yelled back.
 
Kibum angrily ruffled his hair. Aigoo~ if he didnt forgot to bring his camera and if those ert old men didnt followed Yoona, he wouldnt experience this kind of nervousness. That night keep replaying at his mind.. 
 
--Fashback--
Kibum's Pov
It was really hot and I'm feeling really exhausted. Good thing we were finish preparing for hyung's date.
 
"Yah Kibum!! Lets go!!" Siwon called me from his car.
 
I hurriedly went to his car, afraid of getting yelled by Key. Ugh!! Its so annoying you know..
 
I WAS IN MY ROOM, when I suddenly remember I forgot my camera at park, when we were preparing for the date. My precious camera, it was really important to me since it was given by my mom who passed away. Anyway, I should go back there and find my baby Niko.
 
AS I WAS HEADING TO THE PARK, I accidentally bumped into some one. Hmmm.. She looks familiar to me though. Well I cant even see her face since she's wearing a hoodie.
 
"I'm so sorry miss.." 
 
"No its okay.." she said.
 
That voice. It really sounds familiar. Wait.. No it cant be.. If she's here then.. No.. Impossible..She cant be..
 
"YOONA?!!" I shouted suprised to see her face. Not that I dont like her being here its just..uh.. Just long story okay..
 
"KIBUM?! What are you doing here?!" she asked, suprised abit. 
 
"Uh.. Finding something.." I simply replied. "You?" I asked her back.
 
"Well..uhm.." she was hesitant to tell me her reason and I was so really curious. 
 
I decided not to ask her. She looks like she's in a hurry or running away from someone. I was about to leave her when she quickly grab my arm. 
I look at her. Her eyes was pleading. I dont know but my heart soften abit. 
 
"Kibum please help me.." she said.
 
"Why? What happen?" 
 
"There are two ert old men chasing me and I dont know what to do.. Please just once help me.. I'll do everything you ask after this..." she hopelessly said to me.
 
Everything? Light bulb!! I already got an idea.. bwahahaha..
 
UNKNOWINGLY, we were running like hell but we cant stop and take a rest we need to run away from those old men.. Just a little.. We are going to be there at the park..  
 
--End of Flashback--
 
"Wait a second.. I almost forgot about our deal.." Kibum said and look at Yoona, who was looking at him confusingly.
 
"What deal are you talking about? We  didnt make a deal." she answered.
 
Kibum knocked her head.
 
"Yah!" she answered and then rub her head.
 
"You said you will do everything for me.." he replied, wiggling his eyebrows.
 
"Aish why did I ever agree.. What do you want?" she said with a pout on her face.
 
"Hmm..." he look at Yoona and evilly
grin.
 
 
AT THE CAFETERIA,  the boys who were now impatiently waiting for Kibum's arrival. Its been 20 minutes they'd been calling Kibum but the response they got was nothing. 
 
"Where could he be?!" Key complained again (as always).
 
"Shut up!!" Kyuhyun replied, feeling annoyed by Key's complain. Well as always Key would fight back and there it go again. They start bickering to each other.
 
"Lord please let this end.." Siwon said, tired of hearing their bickering while Donghae just cover his ears.
 
After a minutes of waiting, finally Kibum show up his self, running towards their table.
 
"Sorry guys~" he said and then took a sit beside Siwon.
 
" Where have you been?! You know we've been calling you many times and you didnt even answer!! We've been finding you everywhere and felt exhausted from running!!! Where the heck have you been?!!" Key angrily yelled at him like a mother and didnt even care that many students are looking at them. Donghae, Kyuhyun and Siwon bowed at the other students, apologizing.
 
"Yah! Calm down will ya.." Donghae said to Key and glare at him. Key immediately shut his mout afraid of Donghae. Well Donghae is a sweet guy and you'd barely even see him angry but if you will make him mad  I swear you're going to die.
 
Donghae diverted his attention to Kibum. "Where have you been?" he asked curiously.
 
" Uh.. Somewhere.." Kibum said with a hint of nervous in his tone.
 
" Can you be more specific? " Siwon said.
 
"Uh..." Kibum couldnt utter a word because of the sudden tense building up of his body.
 
"Why are you nervous hyung? Is something wrong? Are you hiding something from us?" Kyuhyun asked making him even more nervous than before. He was shaking and didnt even know what to do. If he's not going to tell them Key is going to get angry and swear to god he is going to kill him but if does.. Yoona will feel betray and she is going to eat him alive. 
 
"What to do? What to do? Oh somebody take me out of here!!" Kibum, who was talking and cursing his self.
 
"Yah Kim Kibum!! You'd been acting weirdly today.. Tell us what happen or else...." Key warned him and giving him deathly glares.
 
"Oh god!! I- I cant hide this anymore.." he bursted, still feeling tensed.
 
"Tell us quickly.." the four boys said.
 
" Well remember the day when we were preparing for Donghae's date?" Kibum asked and the boys nodded.
 
"That night when I notice that Niko went missing .." he shortly paused and continue. "I was on my way to the park where I left my camera when I accidentaly met Yoona.." he said.
 
"Yoona? Im Yoona?" Kyuhyun asked him.
 
"Yes..now will you please shut up.." Kibum replied and then cleared his throat and then contiued. "Well.. Yoona was chased by ert men and she decided to follow me.. Well we were arrived at the park and then...
 
--Flashback--
Kibum's Pov
Finally, arriving at the park. I hurriedly sat down on the nearest bench and so did Yoona. 
 
"Come on.." 
 
"What? Come on?" she asked me.
 
Aigoo~ This girl never change. 
 
"Help me find my camera since you're here.." I said.
 
She look at me with a why-am-i-going-to-do-it look. 
 
"Yah have a heart!! I helped you and you should help me too.." 
 
"Aishh.. Fine!" she replied and lazily stand up. "Where did you left it?" she asked.
 
Holy crap!! I left it under the table!!
What am I supposed to do?! Donghae will kill me if he sees me..
 
"Uh.. I-I l-lef-left it ..uh.." 
 
Now good I am stuttering.. How can my life be so complicated?!
 
"Where did you left it?! Dont tell me you fogot it?!! Oh my god!!!" she angrily yelled at me.
 
This girl is really...!! Calm down Kibum... Okay!! Get a hold of yourself.
 
I didnt answered her and just walk away going to where my Niko is.
 
"Yah!! Are you leaving me just like that?!!" she yelled again.
 
I'm really getting annoyed now. Im Yoona you really never change.. You're still the same... Always complaining
 
"Follow me if you want to.." I said not looking back at her.
 
--End of Flashback--
 
"Thats it?!" Key said, not satisfied of what Kibum's told. 
 
" There must be something Kibum is hiding..." Key said on his thoughts.
 
"Uh..well..." Kibum stuttering answered again and the four boys look at him.
 
"You're hiding something Kibum." Siwon said still looking at him, desperately want to know.
 
"Tell us now.." Kyuhyun demanded.
 
" Why cant you trust us?" Donghae said.
 
Before Kibum can answer their questions the bell rang, signalling the students that lunch is over. Kibum then quickly made his great escape.
 
"Bye guys see you later!" he hurriedly said and run away from them. Leaving the four boys dumbfounded.