The Curious Siwon and HaeSica Moment

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

A new chapter for you dear readers~
So sorry for the late update. I was busy these past few weeks and maybe I'll be updating ext week since we dont have class.. Hope you enjoy it guys. And please do comment and subscribe. Thank you again.
 
--------------
 
After lunch break Kibum was nowhere to be found and Siwon was trying his luck to find him. Since he had no class he decided just roam around the school. He was really dying of curiousity and really wanted to know about what really happen to Kibum. He's been strange today and as his hyung, Siwon wants to know the truth. 
Walking down the hallway which was occupied by silence. He then hear a girl's voice or should I say girls' voices, squealing and laughing. Following the noise he then peek at the small window on the door and saw Yoona, Tiffany and his younger sister Sooyoung. Trying to eavesdrop to their conversation but failed to but still keep trying to listen.
 
INSIDE THE ROOM, the three girls were busy chatting and talking.Tiffany was shouting like a fan girl while Sooyoung was kicking and slamming the table while Yoona was telling them about Donghae and Jessica except what happen to her and Kibum.
 
"I cant believe they kiss!!" Tiffany shouted again.
 
"Oh my god!! Jessica got her first kiss.. Ah~!!" Sooyoung yelled and that made Yoona laugh at them.
 
"But unnie.. I'm still not sure if they really kiss.." Yoona said.
 
 
ON THE OTHER SIDE
 
Siwon's Pov
 
I tried my best to hear their conversation but still all I hear was just their screaming. And finally, feeling tired I decided to just find Kibum. 
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
I really cant believe it. As in OMGGAWD~!! Jessica already had her first kiss before me and didnt even tell me. Did she forget that I'm her bestfriend?! Jessica Jung, you are dead later. 
 
 
 Narrator's Pov
 
Siwon, who was now feeling tired finding Kibum everywhere. He decided to go to the rooftop and check if Kibum us there, sleeping again. 
Arriving at the rooftop and as expected, Kibum was there, sleeping at available bench. He went nearer to him and shake his body to wake him up and it work, obviously. Kibum open his eyes and suprised to see Siwon infront of him.
 
"Hyung?" Kibum lazily said, looking with a confused face.
 
"We need to talk." Siwon said in a serious tone and that made Kibum gulp his saliva.
 
 
 
JESSICA, on the other hand was walking down the hallway and busily reading the book she borrowed from the library. Good thing only few students are in the hallway but that didnt mean that she wouldnt bump at someone because she did. It made her things scattered at the floor. Not looking at the person who bump her, she immediately pick her things with that person helping her.
 
"I'm so sorry." he said. 
 
Yep. It was a man and his voice sounds familiar and soothing. She quickly look up to see who it was and it was Donghae, who happens looking  deeply at her. They stared at each other's eyes like there's no tomorrow. You can see something deep inside their stares as if they were talking using their own eyes, telling each other their hidden feelings. Not a minute when they look away at each other.
 
"I'm sorry Jessica for bumping you." he sincerely said, not looking directly at her because of his shyness.
 
"N-no its okay. I was in fault though." she replied and also feeling shy.
 
Silence occupied again. Awkward filled the air. They just look at different directions to avoid each other's gazes. But still keep on glancing every second to each other.
 
" I- I sh-should go.. See you." Jessica awkwardly said with a shy smile and walk past at him. Donghae quickly grab her arm but not to hard to make her wince in pain. She turn around with a confuse face.
 
"Uh.. Mind if you join me..uh.." he said still thinking what to say.
 
"Donghae think think think!!! Come on..Brain just please work this time" he panic on his mind.
 
"Do you want to eat ice cream..w-with m-me?" he asked shyly.
 
Jessica widely smiled and nodded and that made Donghae smiled too. 
 
"So come on?" he asked again.
 
Then she nodded again. They walk together going to ice cream shop near by their school. They walk together side by side with a smile plastered on their faces. Donghae look at Jessica and unexpectedly he hold her hands. The suprised Jessica look at him but Donghae immediately look away with his goofy smile. Jessica smile and just let his hand hold hers forgetting the fact that they still have their class.