To The Mall

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

Sorry for the long wait~ So here comes another chapter! I hope you'll like it

 

 
-------------
 
YOONA'S POV
Being with Tiffany in the mall is so much tiring. Tiffany is super shopaholic and a pink addict. I dont know why but everytime she sees pink she will get it no matter what. I love Tiffany but there are times that I get so annoyed by her being a shopaholic. I'm a kind of girl, who's contented of what I have. Well I should be.. I'm not that rich as my friends. My family doesnt owns big company or whatever but I love my life..
 
Well anyway, as I was saying.. Tiffany here let me wait outside the fitting room again while she try those dresses she picked. 
 
"So how do I look?" she asked as she walked out the fitting room, wearing a pink dress with ribbon on the back. 
 
"Well..its cute though.." I simply said, feeling tired of answering her questions like "How do I look?" or "Is it okay?" and etc..etc..
 
"Im Yoona!!" she yelled at me, not really loud to get costumers' attention.
Giving her a what face and she look at me angrily. 
 
What did I do now?
 
"You always say.. Oh its nice and Looks cute on you or a thumbs up.. Be serious.." she said, mockingly to me.
 
"What do you want me to say? Gosh unnie you're so....."
 
"What?" she cutted me off and raised her left eyebrow.
 
"you're so..."
 
"hmm? I'm what?"
 
I cant even complete my sentence. 
"Nothing.." I mumbled, admitting defeat and she just smirk at me.
 
"Now that I won you.. Go pick some dress you want and try it on.." she commaded me like a boss.
 
"No way unnie.. " I defensively said. "You know I dont wear dress."  and pouted infront of her.
 
" What are you going to where for the ball?? Tuxedo? Oh MY PINK!! You are going to wear a dress and thats final. Now go!" she said and pushed me.
 
What a great unnie I have. I dont like dress!! But still.. I have no choice but to choose some dresses. *Sigh* I dont know what to do?
 
 
SOOYOUNG'S POV
After shopping with Seohyun, who force me to buy a dress. Having no choice but to do it.. I cant just refuse Seohyun since she's going to be dead to Tiffany if I wont buy a dress. Well obviously, Commander Tiffany commanded Seohyun to buy a dress for me and if not punishment for Seobaby awaits.. Tiffany is just so.... annoying sometimes and unbelievable.
 
"Unnie.. Are we going to wait for Tiffany and Yoona unnie?" Seohyun politely asked.
 
"Nope. If we are going to wait for them we will starve.." I said as we enter to the restaurant. "You know Tiffany.. It takes 2 hours for her to shop..oh maybe 3..but anyway.. We'll eat first." I continued as we sat on the table near the glass window. 
 
"I pitied Yoona unnie.." Seohyun innocently said and I chuckle a bit hearing the remarks she said.
 
"Lets just eat! Love is food.. So what are you going to eat?" I asked her.
 
"Uhm.. I dont know unnie just order something healthy for me.." she replied. 
 
 
NO ONE'S POV
Jessica and Donghae are now heading to the nearest restaurant, when suddenly they saw a little child, probably 3 years old, crying and calling for his mother. Jessica was the first one who approach the little boy while Donghae followed her from behind.
 
"Hi little boy.." she said while bending her body and touch the boy's cheek. "Are you lost?" she asked and the 3 years old boy just nodded and stops crying.
 
Donghae went to Jessica side and bend his body as well.
 
"What's your name?" Donghae friendly asked while patting the child's head gently.
 
"Anmdnarimnan.." the little boy mumbled in some sort of different language that Donghae and Jessica cant understand. She looked at Donghae, who just shrug his shoulder.
 
"Baby's language is really hard to understand.." Donghae mumbled and that made Jessica slap his arm.
 
"Yah.. Its cute." Jessica said and move her attetion again to the child.
 
"Cute? Maybe I should try baby's language.." he mumbled again but Jessica didnt hear it since she's busy talking to the child.
 
"Well.. Lets take this cute baby boy to the ice cream shop." she happily said while carrying the baby in her arms.
 
"Yah.. We should report it first to the guards.." Donghae replied, slightly jealous to the child. "His mother might be looking for him.." 
 
"Oh. You're right!!" she said and went towards the guard near them, leaving Donghae who's now pouting because of too much attetion Jessica's giving to the little boy.
 
"Yah! Jung Jessica, I'm your date not him.." he shouted and run towards them.
 
 
KEY'S POV
This is so relaxing. Hanging with friends in the spa is so refreshing. But still I need to do my shopping after this.
 
"Hyung have you contact Donghae?" Kibum asked Siwon.
 
"Not yet. He wont picked up my call.." Siwon answered still closing his eyes, enjoying this moment.
 
"Dont bother him.. He must enjoying his time with Jessica.." Kyuhyun nonchalantly said.
 
"HE'S WHAT?!" I shouted while the others just look at Kyuhyun.
 
He smiled evilly and nodded his head.
 
"I know there is something between them.." Siwon said then a smirk form from his face while Kibum just keep his mouth shut.
 
"How did you know?" I asked while raising one  of my eyebrow.
 
"Well.. I was heading to my locker then I accidentally saw them.." he answered, "I eavesdrop and.." he stopped and smirk.
 
"Yah! Stop smirking and just tell us!" Kibum complained.
 
"Okay okay.. relax..." Kyuhyun said and continued, "Donghae hyung asked her out to eat ice cream and she agreed and then the last I saw was them holding hands and smiling at each other.." 
 
OH WHAT?! HOLDING HANDS?! There must be really something between them just like what Siwon said.Are they an item?
 
"Are they an item?" Siwon asked, repeating what I said in my mind. Ais! I was about to ask that.
 
Kyuhyun shrugged hus shoulder and said, "I dont know.. Maybe.." 
 
 
But why did Donghae didnt tell us?! He's being unfair to us.
 
"Why did Donghae hyung didnt tell us? He is so unfair.." Kibum said. Oh great now he said what I was suppose to say. Are they reading my mind??
 
"I dont know.. Maybe he is planning to suprise us.." Kyuhyun answered.
 
"Or maybe both of them are shy to tell us?" Siwon guessed.
 
"Or maybe they just forget to tell us.." Kibum said and that made the two nodded. These guys are really!!
 
"Oh my.. Will you just stop.." I irritatingly said and they did really shut their mouth.
 
"So hyung are we really going to the mall?" Kibum asked Siwon, trying to break the silence. Siwon nodded as reply.
 
"Mall?" I asked. "Lets just go now.." I excitingly suggested.
 
"As in right now?" Kyuhyun asked me, giving me the are-you-crazy face and it also looks like i-dont-want-to-leave-this-awesome-place face.
 
"Come on.. We still dont have something to wear for the ball." I said, trying to sound convincing.
 
"We? Or do you mean You?" Kibum retorted.
 
"Oh please.. Like you have something to wear.." I sarcastically said.
 
"Guys stop it. Lets just head to the mall." Siwon said and made the two groan. Well sorry guys I win!
 
 
-----

 

Comments and Subscribers are welcome ❤❤

Please no silent readers 😄😄

Thank you~