The Date Night

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

A man's hand cover to prevent her from shouting. Jessica tried to fight back and use all her might but still ended up losing. Surroundings become more darker as she felt the man putting a blindfold on her eyes but cant even fight back because of her tied up hands. There's only one on her mind right now. She need to escape. But how? If it wasnt for Donghae inviting her for a date and just leaving her alone and got kidnapped, she will still be at home laying down on her bed . Feeling the car was moving, she lose hope and just gave up. Whatever God plan it to be.
 
The car stops after a few minutes and now making her way out the car with the help of those unknown man. Jessica has now imagine what the place would look. Full of  dark and not even a dim of light would be allowed. Rats and cockroaches are everywhere and the evil laughter of men who kidnapped her. 
 
But all her thought were disturb as one of the man loosen the rope that tied up her hands. 
Hearing their footsteps getting farther. She quickly get her blindfold and expecting to see the place full of nothing but only darkness but instead she found herself in the middle of a park. A beautiful park. Full of lights everywhere and there it was a young lad, all dressed up in presentable clothes , looking at her with a smile. 
And now she knew, it was all a plan, a silly plan. She smile back at him and still on her thought the 'You're dead later Lee Donghae'.
 
They walk nearer to each other and still a smile plastered in their faces.
 
He rub his nape and sheepishly grin.
 
" Sorry about what happen earlier.. It was just Key's idea..." he said still feeling shy and lacking of confidence.
 
" Psh~ You really think you can get away that easily .." she said and smirk.
 
" I'm really sorry~ Jess.. It was really Key, who made this idea..." 
 
She look at him, who was now begging for her forgiveness. Jessica secretly smile and just go with the flow.
 
"Please dont kill me..." he begged with his two hands clasp together.
 
She look at him with her cold looks still pretending to be angry. Well yeah, at first Jessica was really angry but now, still not knowing the answers her anger vanished as she saw him.
 
"Please~" he said with his lips pouting.
 
" I'll let you pass this time.. " she replied, still on her drama mode.
 
He apologetically smile at her.
 
" So..."
 
" What? Are you planning to stand here all night?" Jessica said as she was really tired of standing.
 
She saw his mouth O expression and he once again apologize to her.
 
" Sorry~ I'm just..uhm.. distracted." he said as he lead the way going to god knows where it is.
 
While going to the ✌place✌ petals of roses greeted them along the way. Aiden thought Jessica wasnt happy of the petals , seeing her blank face expresses no feelings but the truth is Jessica was really touch but was too shy to show it. It was really something new to her.
 
Arriving at the place, it was even more romantic. You can see a dining table in the middle surronded by petals and lights and what was even more romantic is that only the two of them are in this area. My words arent enough to describe the place but your imagination would work😉. The simple park had been transform into a beautiful and wonderful one.
 
" You prepare all of this?" Jessica asked and amazement can be seen on her face.
 
Donghae gave her a satisfied smile and nodded.  " The others help me though." 
 
" Waah~ Its really wonderful." happiness all he can see on her face.
 
" I'm glad you like it.." he shyly said and offered her his hand. " So shall we go?" 
 
She smiled and nodded. They walk towards the dining table with him holding her hands. To make it even more romantic, a background music is being play.
 
As they reached the table, being a gentleman he pull the seat for her and she thanked him for that. In front of them are delicious foods that Donghae cooked there are artichoke and Chicken bake , an absolute best ever lasagna and for dessert he prepared chocolate flan cake.
 
" Wow~ It looks delicous~" she said by just looking at the mouthwatering dish.
 
" Uhm.. Thanks.. " he said still feeling shy.
 
" You made all of this?" she asked still amazement appeared on her face.
 
He nodded as a reply. " Lets eat" he happily said.
 
They start to eat and talk about some things. Then all the sudden a slow music play. Donghae ask her for a dance and she gladly accept it.
 
"  Jessica" his soothing voice call her name.
 
" Hmm?" she comfortably reply. 
 
" Thank you." he replied with a genuine smile.
 
" For what?"" she asked him.
 
"For saying yes to have date with me.." he replied, smiling towards her. "You dont know how happy I am right now.. So thank you~" he sweetly said while looking directly to her eyes.
 
"Well.. I guess no problem.." she smiled as a reply.
 
 
UNDER the moon light, staring at the stars brightly shines, Donghae and Jessica sat down at the grass with his coat all over Jessica. They decided to stay for a while, enjoying their night. 
 
"Oh I almost forgot.. I have something to give to you.." he said while getting something on his pocket. Jessica silently look at him and was suprised by the silver bracelet infront her. 
"This is for you~" he said and smile. "This is just a thank you gift.." he added while putting the bracelet on her wrist.
 
Jessica lovely smile at him, showing how thankful she is.
 
" I have my own too."  he said while showing Jessica the same bracelet as her. 
 
"Whats that suppose to mean?" she ask while raising her eyebrow.
 
"Well.. Think of it as a friendship bracelet.." he replied, still a smile plastered on his face.
 
She just nodded as a reply.
 
"But its okay for me if you think of it as our couple bracelet." he said while wiggling  his eyebrow. She then slap his arm.
 
"Ouch..." he whine while rubbing the his arm. "You're so mean.." he pouted.
 
"Yuck~ Stop pouting will ya.." she replied, showing her disgust face. But still he keep on pouting, teasing her even more.  Jessica then pinch his nose.
 
"You wont stop huh?" she said. Donghae touch his nose and gently rub it. "Be thankful that I love you.." he said still rubbing his nose. Jessica stared at him awkwardly and then look away. She cant help but blush a little. 
 
 
IN THE CAR, silence occupied and neither of them wanted to break it. Donghae cleared his throat while Jessica fake a cough, they really wanted to talk to each other but cant since that incident happen an hour ago.
 
They had arrive in front of Jessica's house and still no one talk. Jessica take off her seat belt and ready to go out in the car when he hold her wrist.
 
"About what happen a while ago.. I'm so sorry.. Its..just..uhm." he stuttering said. 
 
"No its okay.. It was just an acident.. Dont be sorry." she replied and sincerely smile. 
 
"But still.. I'm sorry.. I should be more careful next time.." he said still feeling guilty.
 
"I said its okay.. I understand.. You're just trying to help me and I should thank you for that.." she responded and hold his hands telling him she's alright.
 
He smiled at her and Jessica went out of the car.
 
" Thank you for this great night Donghae.." she said ,smiling.
 
" You're welcome~" he sweetly replied.
 
"Go now.. Its getting late.." she said.
 
He nodded and drove off going home. After Donghae left, Jessica went inside their house and was welcome by Krystal looking at her.
 
"So I guess you enjoy your date tonight." her sister said,a smirk forming on her face.
 
Jessica didnt response and just walk pass at her sister. She's really tired and need time to think about something. 
 
"Unnie~ Tell me now.." Krystal said, doing her aeygo.
 
"Krys can we talk tomorrow? Unnie is very tired" she answered and giving her younger sister a tired look.
 
As a caring sister, Krystal cant do anything but to let her rest after her long tiring date and just decided to ask her sister tomorrow morning.
 
 
Donghae, who just arrived at his house, he immediately went to his room and throw his self onto the bed. Staring at the ceiling, he still cant get off his mind to what happened an hours ago. It was too close.. Almost inches apart..
 
"Thank god I get a hold of myself" he mumbled to himself.
 
----
Done! Chapter 4 for you guys :) 
enjoy it?