THE BEGINING

All About Love(On Hiatus)

 

It was a nice day to everyone,  indeed it was a fair weather. Our story starts at this certain girl,who happens to be our main character in the story. 
While everyone is enjoying this beautiful day this young lady is peacefully sleeping under the tree with a book on her lap. 
No sound, no noise can be hear, it is completely silent...
 
" Jessica!! Jessica!!" 
 
A shout, came out from nowhere made her open her eyes and check who disturb her sleep and it was no other than Donghae, her 
admirer, smiling widely. It was not long time ago since he started entering into her life or should I say disturbing her. It all started when she transfer to his school...
 
-Flashback-
" Dude, have you heard about the new girl?" Siwon ask Donghae while putting his hand on his bestfriend shoulder.
 
" Yeah.. New target" Donghae replied while smirking.
 
"When will you change being a playboy?" his bestfriend ask.
 
" Hmm.. Dont know." Donghae said and can only shrug.
 
Siwon can only sigh at his friend.
-------
 
" Class, listen up" Mrs. Park said as she raise her hands signaling the students to keep quiet.
 
" As you all know , a new student will be joining in your class and I would like you to meet her.. " she paused for a second and look at the door.
 
" Miss Jung please come in " she added and gesture Jessica to come inside.
 
Slowly, Jessica walk at the center, beside the the teacher.
 
" Hi everyone. I'm Jessica Jung." she politely introduce herself with a shy but lovely smile plastered on her face that made every students awe by it.
Donghae couldnt help but stare at her with admiration. She was like a goddess to him. She looks so innocent.He cant help but to look at her every second. 
 
Mrs. Park gesture Jessica to sit on a vacant sit behind Donghae.
 
 
One..
 
She's coming on his direction.
 
Two...
 
She walk pass not noticing him
 
And three..
 
His heart beats faster , not knowing why...
 
Within three seconds he felt something.. Something new..
 
Within three seconds his life change in a much better way..
 
Within those three seconds he doesnt know that he is already inlove.
 
 
Its always been that way when they encounter each other, Donghae would always feel his heart beats fast and would always freeze on his place when she walk pass at him.
 
- End of Flashback-
 
 And that day onward Aiden started to like her. He know every bit about her life.... I think..
-----
 
" What are you doing here, Lee Donghae?" she ask with a tone of annoyance.
 
" Nothing.. I've been finding you since our lunch break.. You're reading books again?" he said while casually sit beside Jessica.
 
" Mr. Lee Donghae .." she said then moves little far away from him. " ..will you please stop disturbing me?!" she said.
 
" Am I?" he replied and goofily smile at her.
 
Jessica try not to smile infront of him, so that he would not think he would stand up a chance.
 
"Jessica... Whats that on your face?" Donghae ask while pointing her face.
 
The confused Jessica ask, " Why? Is there something on my face?" while wiping every part of her face just to check if there is a dirt in it.
 
"Oh ...must be beauty. Here, let me take it off. Hey, its not coming off" he said while laughing.
 
Jessica, who cant restrain herself but chuckle a bit.
 
" See you laugh.." Donghae said.
 
" You should laugh and smile more often , it makes you look more beautiful" he added looking directly at Jessica, who felt awkward.
 
Silence.
.
.
 
" Uhm..oh.. I'm going home" trying to escape the awkward moment by changing the topic.
 
"And dont you dare follow me" she glare at him, trying to regain her cool image after that "awkward" moment.
 
" Opps.. too late for that. " he said while standing up.
 
Jessica stared at him in disbelief and he look back smiling at her.
 
" Come on.. " he said in a very convincing tone but Jessica is still giving him the are-you-serious-look. 
 
" Ok ..fine! I wont follow you.. " Donghae said then heavily sigh with a sad face.
 
" Ok! You said that .. Now bye! " She said and walk pass to Donghae.
 
" Wait! " Donghae  shouted.
 
" What now?! " Jessica said , irritatingly.
 
" I'm not going to follow you but.." he paused, walk towards Jessica then smirk. " I will accompany you going home.." he said and then hold her hands tightly.
 
" Yah! Let go of my hands " Jessica said while pulling her hands off his grip.
 
" No I'm not .. I will not let go of your hands .. " he said.
 
 No matter what she do ,he still holds her hands firmly. She use all her might but no use.. Obviously Donghae is much stronger than her. Jessica has no choice but to give up.
 
They continue walking while Donghae still holding her hands.
 
" Will you just let go of my hands.. I wont run away" Jessica said while pouting.
 
" Mm-mm.. No.. " he shook his head then look at her. " Who knows you're going to run away from me." he said.
 
She pouted. 
" I said I wont run away."
 
He chuckle seeing how cute Jessica was then pinches her cheeks.
 
" Hey that hurts" she said while slapping his arm.
 
" Ouch.. It hurts! " he said while rubbing his arm,pretending to be hurt. 
 
" Did I slap you hard? Does it really hurt?" Jessica worriedly said while rubbing his arms.
 
" Sorry.. I shouldnt slap your arms that hard.. But you shouldnt pinch my cheek."  she said, still rubbing his arms
 
Donghae smile at Jessica. He was happy that she cared for him.
 
' 1 point for me ' his thoughts said.
 
While rubbing the "oh-so-hurt-Donghae" ,Jessica look up and got confused by the smiling man infront of her.
 
" Why are you smiling?" looking puzzled by his smile.
 
" Uhm.. Nothing.." he said while cutely rubbing his neck.
 
Seeing how close their faces are, almost inches apart. Jessica hurriedly look at other direction.
 
" Oh..uhm..okay." She awkwardly said then look away, preventing Donghae to see her from blushing.☺☺
Tch! Too late.. He already did! 
 
' Now Donghae for 2 points! Way to go! ' taking a mental notes to himself.
 
Then suddeny silence occupied between them, not until Donghae starts asking nonsense question to Jessica.
 
" Jessica , did it hurt?" Donghae ask all the sudden.
 
" The what?" she look at him, confused.
 
" When God removed your wings and sent you here on earth." he replied.
 
" Stop talking nonsense please.." she said.
 
" Sica~ Do you hear that?"
 
" What?" 
 
" My heart ,its calling your name.." he said while putting Jessica's hand on his chest.
 
" Yah! Stop acting sweet.. People going to think we're together."  she said.
 
" Arent we?" he goofily replied.
 
" You want smack?!" she yelled in annoyance.
 
" Hey! Chill~ Just kidding" he said.
 
And they become silent again. Its becoming their tradition. (tsk!)
 
" Sica~" he called her name again.
 
" If this one of your nonsense then just keep it." she warned him.
 
" This would be the last"
 
Jessica gave him the look.
 
" Promise.." he said.
 
" Ok.."  she lazily reply, cant do anything to stop the childish Donghae. 
 
"  You know what I fell in?" 
 
" What?" she lazily replied.
 
" Love with you" he said while smiling widely.
 
" Aigoo~ You never get tired huh?"  she said.
 
" Tired from what? Running in your mind? No~ " he said then laugh.
 
" Stop it okay?" 
 
After a minutes of walking, finally they reach have reach their destination. Jessica stop from walking and look at Donghae.
 
He look at her with a puzzled expression.
 
" This will do~ You may go now.. " she said.
 
" Why?" Donghae ask.
 
" I am now infront of my house.. Now goodbye" she waved her hand.
 
" Oh! Goodbye Sica😊! " he waved back and smile cutely.
 
Jessica was about to enter the door when suddenly Donghae shout.
 
" Jessica!"
 
She turn around and look at Donghae, confusingly.
 
" Goodnight! And have a sweet dreams😊 .. See ya " he yell with a big smile on his face then still waving his hands at her,like a five year old boy.
 
And just by that Jessica smile widely at him and wave back, before going inside her house.
 
Donghae on the other hand, waits till Jessica went inside their house. He cant help but smile widely.
 
" YES!" he shouted, cant control the happiness he is experiencing at the very moment. 
 
After a few minutes of walking home, the tired Donghae hurriedly laid at his bed, still couldnt get over those moments, happened hours ago. 
 
And unknowingly he started to smile by himself.
 
" A little more.. I can slowly melt your heart..princess" he happily said
 
-------
 
And here it is my first chapter. Like? 
I dont know what else to write but often I read.. They always say .. NO SILENT READERS.
So please comment and subscribe~