Chapter 2

Coming my Way

*SLAP*

I was so shocked of what just happened when i turned my head to see who did it. I never saw Woohyun hyung so made before. He was so cherry and happy and hated to hurt people in any kind of way, but after what the annoying kingka and his gang had done, they drove the scary, angry Woohyun out.  And who he slaped was even more shocking. 

Everyone mouth were wide open and silent was all over the place because Woohyun had slapped his ex. and lover across the face. About 1 minute or 2 Myungsoo broke the ackward/shock silent by yelling at woohyun. 

"Yah! Are you out of your mind you stupid homo , who do you think u and your little faggots are?!" Myungsoo screaming and pushing him away from SungGyu. Who was still very shock from what had just happened. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" (myungsoo) 

I can't take it anymore. It wasn't Woohyun fault., it was theirs. I was about to say something but before i could Myungsoo lefted up his fist and about to hit Woohyun, but about when he was iches away Sunggyu stopped him.

"Yah!! lets get out of here!!" Sounding hurt and shock at the same time. He slowly backed away and started walking out of the crowd of people. Myungsoo was still shocked from being stopped, but decided it was best if they did before the teacher came. Hoya who was right beside him stared at us and looked sorry for us, he opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by Myungsoo telling him to hurry up. He slowly closed his mouth and walked out. 

In about second later everyone started to get back to what they were doing before and ignored us. I walked over to Woohyun and patted his back to comfort him. I bet it really hurt him alot when he had to be the one to slap the one he loves. Sungyeol was still stand there freezing his off and not doing anything about it. 

"Are you ok? Woohyun?" I asked quietly. So i won't disturb anyone. 

"Yah.. I..I'm ok.. thanks for asking..but i think i'm gonna go walk for a while.. go get clean up and help sungyeol too." Woohyun shattered, before he walked away to the door that was leading to our school garden.

I went over to sungyeol and pulled him slowly to washroom. Both of us didn't say anything to each other since there is nothing we could say or do to make woohyun feel better. 

After Lunch

*RING*

"Hyung i should go back to class now cya later." i quickly said before running off to my classes. Sungyeol just nobbed and walked away too.

My heart still hurts from earlier. I feel sorry for Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung. Sunggyu might be a bad person but he was truely really kind when he dated woohyun hyung. They were so happy together. but then Myungsoo have to break everything down for them. I really hate that guy...

End of School

I walked home alone since Woohyun ditched school and went back home and sungyeol was to busy in dettention as always. I sowly came down to an alley way since it was the only way to get to my house. My heart started feeling something weird and i fastened my pace. But then all of a sudden a guy grabbed my wrist and started pulling really hard. I wanted to scream for help but his other hand was blocking my mouth. He harshly pushed me against the wall and i could clearly see who it was...

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry if this was kinda boring lol.

I really and writing stories as you can see.

Please comment about the story so i know how it is. 

If you have any suggestion please don't mind me and just say it 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!  

And who ever know who ever guess who pulled sungjong with get any request they want for this story

of other story.

ByeBye Aznduckies \(^_^)/