Chapter 9

Coming my Way

SungGyu P.O.V

Today was the greatest day of my life. I get to eat lunch with the one I love just like the old days. Thanks to the incident that had happened are i wouldn't have the guts to go to his house and tell him how i really feels toward him. 

FlashBack 

"....SungJong just ran away from me..wow so nice to his hyungs....What do i do? -sign- maybe i should just go home and hope he's ok. "I mumble to myself. I started to walk off before i got a text from someone.

To: Hamster                                                                                                                                                                                                                          From: NamStar

Sunggyu It's me. Woohyun mommy. He just fainted in the living room and i dont know what to do. he's to heavy for me to carry so can u please come and get him to the hospital, He is boiling hot. thank you. P.s i dont wanna use the phone it's to far...

"I can't believe this just happened." i stared at the phone waiting for the inforation to go into my brain. After that I started running toward Woohyun house. it was about 10 mins long from where i was. I started pantting from the lack of excersize i had over the years. "don't stop sunggyu woohyun needs you right now " I keep reminding myself that it was my fault that woohyun became like this.

A image suddenly popped up in to my head. "Woohyun" I fastened my pace.

I was finally in front of woohyun door step. I felt a tingly feeling in my chest. I took a deep breath before going in because i know after this everything would change... i had a feeling. I found my way to the living room and there was Ms.Nam crying her heart out sitting next to a boy. I walked closer.,

"Your here, thanks goodness!! Can u bring Woohyun in to the car so i could take him to the hospital?" I was still processing the place but did what i was told.

Woohyun was now on my back. I ran as fast as i could. I can feel the heat coming out of his body.Being this close to him remind me of how we would cuddle on the couch and watch t.v. I miss those days, but i also chose to leave it all behind. I felt tears building up in my eyes. I fought them to stay in there.

When i was infront of the car, Ms.Nam was already sitting inside taking deep breaths. I slowly lowed woohyun in to the car with out hurting him. and walked back a step.

"Your not coming Sunggyu? Woohyun would want you there" I didn't really wanna go since the tears is almost out. I don't want Ms, Nam to see me crying. That would juat make her feel worst. But part of me wana go to see if Ms,Nam needed help. So i decide to with her, Just in case if theres a problem...

At the Hospital

I was sitting beside Ms. Nam in front of the door leading to woohyun. Its only been 5 mins but it fault like forever. When the docter came out, he had a slight smile on him. I let out a breath and relaxed myself for a bit.

"Ms, Nam. Woohyun is fine. He just have a slight fever now, Please come with me to get the medicines." The doctor started to walk off and Ms, Nam followed. But then she turned around and said "Goo look after Woohyun for me would you, i have to go buy somethings. Thank you sunggyu U hellp alot" I did a 90 drgree bow and walked in to the room. 

Inside was a boy that looked so fagule and pale.Tears started flowing down, But this time i didn't stop it since no one is here. I walked closer and closer untill i was right beside the bed. I sat right down and brushed some hair out of his face. So i can get a better view. I can't hold it in anymore i have to tell him how i feel. Even tough he is sleeping. I still need it to get out of my mind.

"I'm sorry Woohyun.. i never meant for you to get into this kind of trouble. I missed you so much. I missed the days we had together. I'm sorry for leaving you, If i knew everything would turn out this way i wouldn't had. Please be ok and wake up." All those things i have wanted to tell him slowly flow out of my mouth. I grabbed Woohyun cold hand and held it tight in mine. I putted my head down on top Trying to clam myself down.My heart was racing and breaking in to pieces just by staring at him.

Suddenly i felt a hand my hair. "Your hurting my hands GyuGyu" I heard a weak voice. and i looked up to find woohyun eyes opened staring at me. He haven't called me that for years. I missed it coming from his mouth.

"I love you Woohyun" I said trying to convince him. I know he might not be.

"I know you do... Shh i wanna rest abit" I did what he told me and i fell asleep next to him. 

End of Flashack

That reminds me to say "thank you" to Myungsoo for thinking of the pouring water plan. hehe

"GYUGYU" i turned around and there it was, a boy standing there waving. a small smile lefting onto my face. I walked toward him and hugged him as tight as i could. 

"Gyugyu your hurting me again." I couldn't help myself from laughing about his cuteness.I pinched his cheek lightly before grabing his hands. and walking out the big doors toward the soccar field.

"GYuGyu.. Im hungry feed me NOW." He demanded. But as always i do what i was told. 

Stalker P.O.V

"OHHH LALA . who do we have here ..A WOOGYU EEEPPP KAWAII" I couldn't help myself. They were just so cute together. - Takes a pic-

"Who's there" I got a little shocked and tripped and fell on to the hard ground first.

"owwieee that hurts." I saw Sunggyu and Woohyun walking this way. I started to blush. "stupid stupid stupid" i keep repeating in my head.

" Are you ok? and why are you stalking us? WHO ARE YOU" Sunggyu seemd i bit surprised and woohyun was just standing there. Omo im in big trouble now!!!

" tsk tsk tsk Nam KAT i never knew u were a stalker now." I couldn't stop myself from blushing. 

"YAHH... i wasn't stalking... i walked pass here and saw you guys....Why are u guys together? ARE YOU GUYS BACK TOGETHER OMO" OMg that woud be so awsome if they were haha.  

This time it wasn't me who is blushing. OmO so cute

"Is this you sister Woohyun?" OMG he is slow !!!!!! what a gramdpa haha.

TO BE CONTINUED

Its a WOOGYU chapter!!

i hope u like it haha 

and thanks the another awseom guest

KatingaTrouble (kat)

Thank you love you hehe

Please comment and subcribe

Byebye AznDuckies \( ^ v ^ )/

P.s Tomorrow would be Kat P.O.V and then the next is the "lunch Date"