Chapter 18

Coming my Way

SUNGJONG P.O.V

I snuggled closer to my pillow that i was now hugging. Its so soft and warm. I took in a deep breath and could smell something sweet....Wait a second...I only have one pillow and im using it for my head and it doesn't smell sweet at all...I quickly opened my eyes and remove my hands from it to find a dark hair boy staring back at me. I could see he was smiling toward me. All i can do right now is stare at him and have my mouth wide open. Untill everything came flowing back into me. The storm ---> Tears---> hugging ---> kiss on the cheek -----> Sleeping Time...........

"i..umm. Sorry i thought i was home..." I was shuttering from the embarrassment. I can feel it... my blush....I quickly cover my face with the pillow. Hoping it would kill me right away, because i don't wanna be here right now. I felt something on my warm shoulder. Being the curious me i lifted the pillow abit and found his hand there. 

"If your done hiding, lets go eat and go to school." His offer isn't that bad. I'm starving. I wonder whats there to eat... I hope its bacon and eggs. I nobbed my head in an agreement. 

"You go clean youself up, and i'll be downstairs cooking us something." I put my thumbs up. After that all i heard was the blanket and the closing door. I let out a breath of relief. I started to get up and head to the washroom. 

---------------------- 20 Mins Later-------------------

"What took you so long to get ready for school. I swear your slower then my dad." Not my fault. I have to look the best everyday. 

I looked down on my plate and found what i have been wanting to eat. Beacon and eggs Yeppy. I quickly sat down and waited for Myungsoo to get our milk in the kitchen. I haven't really notice before but.. where his parents.

"Myungsoo Hyung, Wheres your dad and mom? " When he walked out i could see clearly that he's not happy with this. "You don't have to answer me if you don't wanna." I tried to make him more comfortable around me.

"My dad is living in the house nears yours and my mom....she..passed away years ago." I could hear his voice go down a bit. I was shocked in what he just said. I feel so sorry for him. Even though mine is way more sad. 

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have asked." I was regretting it by now. 

"no it's ok. So.. Do you live with your parents?" I was hoping he wouldn't ask about that. But he did tell me about him so...it's only fair

"No i live with my aunt my parents died when i was 9-11 .. idk i forgot" I tried to make it sound that im not bothered at all with the question. 

"sorry...you didn't have to tell me." ...." No i had to. you told me yours." I smiled to asure him that i was alright. 

It was a total silent after this. Both of us didn't have anything to say. 

I got the cup of milk and started to let it flow in my mouth. when i was finished I putted it back down. I could hear a chuckle from the person sitting infront of me. I gave him a confuse look.

"You have a milk lip..." I could feel the blush come back and started to whip it off. I looked back up and saw disappointment on his face.

------------------------ 39 mins later--------------------- 

We were infront of the school before we bumped into certain 4 people. What shook us the most is who they were with. Woohyun = SungGyu and hoya with dongwoo. Ok the last one isn't so shocking but the first one is. I thought they were mad at eachother. From the corner of my eye i could see Sungyeol skipping happly down toward us. 

"What are you guys doing lets go." And he skipping inside the school.. 

"Why... we did nothing.... Bye." All of us said at the same time. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello

sorry if i didn't update earlier

i was busy with the first day back at school.

so sad :( 

i dont want school.

Anyway GOODNEWS.

You guys got the number thing right.

"I love you forever." 

If you didn't its ok 

As i promised more fluffly for every couple YAY.

ByeBye AznDuckies \(^ v ^)/