Chapter 8

Coming my Way

Novy P.O.V

"I was very shocked and depressed of what just happened. I guess Myungsoo Hyung doesn't like me....-sign- what to do?.... it's my first day of school, 2nd period  and i already made someone hate me. That gotta be some kind of world record here..come on wheres my price people." I was walking to a park that was near by. No kids were there in this hour, so it would be peace and quite for me to think. "ummm.. how do you make a person not hate you?!?!? and why do he hate me?!?!?! was i being loud?!?!?!...." these were the question i'm having problem with... "sorry sungjong i got your ...." before i could finish i was interruted by a voice. I got a little shocked.

"I see you talk to yourself also." I turned around to see who scared the hell out of me, and there stood was the man who could answer all my questions.

"I...i'm sorry for earlier.. i never knew i was disturbing you that much.." I really am sorry for disturbing him. i never meant to.

Myungsoo P.O.V

I took a deep breath..how am i suppose to say it.. i never said it to anyone before.. "come on KIM MYUNGSOO your better then that.." 1 ,  2  , 3

-sign- ".....no i'm the one that have to be saying sorry. I can't comtrol my mouth sometimes..I didn't mean any of those things." i closed my eyes not wanting  to see her expression at all. I mean the kingka Ice prince should never say sorry.......

it's been 1-2 mins and i still didn't get a reply. I decide to open my eyes, to see if she's still there.  or she ran off to tell everyone about this. In my surprise she was still standing there but with a slight smile that i can barely see. 

"haha... u said you were sorry.. WOW SURPRISING.. the kim Myungsoo i have heard from sungjong would never EVER say sorry" I can see the excitement and shocked look on her face.

...."wait sungjong talked about me.." I was totally surprised. I suddenly felt a feeling i never felt before.. but i like it.

"Yah he said to stay away from you hehe" I totally half lied but i wanna see his expression..i bet it would be funny haha.

Never mind....... the feeling is totally gone after what she said. why am i that scary...i dont know..

" well then its lunch in 5 mins and it takes us that amount of time to be back at school so cya" i dont wanna talk about this anymore... 

Back at School

I was totally right on time. haha didn't miss any lunch time.I walked back to the math class to collect my things. But then there standing was a boy helping me put my stuff away." cute " i thought. i slowly walk toward the boy.

"Thankes for packing my things" I sincerely mean it but i can also hear some surcasm in it. 

"Nahh.. i was just bored of waiting for Novy to be back.." and maybe a ittle bit of you... but you don't need to know that part.

Well.. that wasn't what i expected.... i felt kinda mad... am i ..jelly..... it can't be..

Sungjong P.O.V

"YAH SUNGJONG IM GONNA HAVE LUNCH WITH MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS SO BYEBYE" I heard Novy screamed in through the door and walked away.. Wow i got ditched... guess i have to eat lunch alone..before i knew it. Pouting i started to walk off.

"since you don't have anyone to eat with and u also have my lunch.. u wanna eat together?" Did i hear wrong or did myungsoo invite me to go eat with him.. I dont know and i dont care im to hungry to think, so i decide to go with it!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello i hope u like this chapter

wel i hope u like all my chapter but that seems a bit sefish hehe

comment below what u want to happen at the "lunch date"

hehe 

 

ByeBye AznDuckies \(^ v ^)/