Chapter 7

Coming my Way

**** If you guys didn't read chapter 6 yet please go bac because i edited it and made it into a chapter sorry haha i thought it would tell u guys..but i guess not lol poopy \(>_<)/                                       


Myungsoo P.O.V

It's been 5 mins and he still isn't telling me why he is so happy today... I will find out KIM SUNGGYU!!!... But i can't right now i have classes to go to!  At lunch baware... MWHAHAhaha -choke- *cough, cough*

"Are you ok?!?!" Hoya walked over to Myungsoo, worried.

"Oh, I'm fine haha..." I can't let him know my plans. he would ruin it.. like always. I let out a sign and started to walk to my class again. But noticed that Hoya is still following me... I turned around and was about to say something before he bet me to it.

"Did you hear? Theres going to be a new sibling in town (school) Jang Dongwoo and Jang Novy." Hoya was explaing all those, but i don't really care... As long as they don't talk to me i'm totally fine with them here.  

First period Over 

My next class is with Sungjong. I was getting very excited about it. Not because of the Homo...I just like math too..It's my best subject. And L.a is my worst. Don't even know why we need to learn it. But it is something fun.

I was almost at the front of the door, but then something was wrong.. Really wrong. Theres a Pretty girl (with a nice smile), I never saw before sitting in my desk laughing and talking to sungjong. Idk why but that doesn't feel or look right. I started to walke closer to them and they noticed my apperance and stopped talking and started to me smiling. I was starting to get a warm feeling. I dont like it.. 

"HI! I'm Novy..Jang Novy.Im new here, I guess we have the same class!!" She jumped up and grabbed my hand (shake, shake). 

I introduced myself after that " Myungsoo..Kim Myungsoo." I was just staring at her, but i noticed she wasn't comfortable about it. Not alot of people can handle my stares. 

"Umm... is this your spott.... im sorry i'll go now.." she was getting up to leave and i was kinda feeling glad about it. But then someone grabbed her waist and told her to sit back down. I was very shock and kinda hurt (but no one need to know that).

"Myungsoo. Can Novy sit here just for today. she's new here and i wanna look after her." Sungjong asked cutely and added in a pout. 

I can't denied that...So i let out a loud sign and walked away to an empty seat behind them. I heard Novy sceam in surprise and turned around and said thank you million of times jumping up and down with sungjong.

Class had started and i can't consuntrate on the lesson because of some certain two people infront of me....I dont know why but i keep on staring at sungjong. I felt alitte depressed about it. I was about to look away before i heard a soft scream coming from her. Stopping the entire class I stode up and walked infront of them and started yelling at her. I didn't know why i am. 

"YAH, YOU AE SO ANNOYING. CAN'T YOU SHUTUP!!" I kept yelling at her non-stop mean words were also flowing out of my mouth. Why won't my mouth just shut up god!!! The world around me was getting blurry and i can't see anything. But then i heard aloud thump from the door and saw Novy running out. I felt really guilty. 

"Yah, what was that for Kim Myungsoo!!" Sungjong stode up and yelled at me. I was very shock at his tune. He never used that on me before. I let out a sign and walked out the door toward the park near our school.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello its been a while lol (2days)

I hope u like this chapter.

I wanna thanks this wonderful girl who let use her in this

novynel

and also for putting me in one of her oneshot. "Lemon Love"

You guys should check this out and her stories

she's a great writer.

Thank you 

Comment and subcribe to her and me haha 

ByeBye AznDuckies \( ^ v ^)/

P.s Sorry Novy for making Myungsoo yelling at you but don't worry i will make thing right hehe.