Chapter 29

Coming my Way

Hello i forgot to post the song that sungjong was singing. Sorry lol. I think u sould hear it . I like it. Its not really a song but its close to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6BGdYv9pt4 it is a anime song. "RWBY". I also used this song for this chapter. try hearing this one. lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV81bvG-oK0 or the first one lol it doesn't matter lol.


MYUNGSOO P.O.V.

I was walking back to homeroom when suddenly I recieved a text from someone. I wasn't in the mood to check who it was so i just ignored it.

I walked up to my desk and started to look around for that one person, but i didnt see him anywhere.

Class was about to start and he still haven't walk threw those doors yet. I dont know why but im starting to have this uneasy feeling. A feeling i want gone. I pulled out my phone and was about to look at the time when one certain massage caught my attention. I quickly opened it up and read it. My heart was beating faster and faster now. I didn't know why but this massage doesn't give me a good vibe at all. 

I quickly got up and ran out of the class room almost knocking over The woogyu couple. They started to yell for my name, and for their reply i threw my phone at them.

After a few step of running the Woogyu couple started to run behind me. 

"Myungsoo hurry." I could hear sunggyu yell from not so far away. But i could care less to answer him. Just not right now. Right now i have to run to Sungjong house as fast as i can. 

As i kept running and running all the good and bad memory started to flow back. Tears were forming and things was getting blurry, but i keep reminding myself that sungjong could be in big trouble right now. I can't leave him. I have to be faster. 

I picked up my pace and ran across the road. I wasn't sure if the light was Green or Red. But all i could hear was car horns and someone yelling from behind me.

"Myungsoo WATCH OUT, MYUNGSOO." I looked to the right and saw a truck heading toward me. I could see the guy wasn't paying attention to my appearance and kept driving and smoking. Other cars beside it kept honking their cars trying to get him to get his attention back on the road. But nothing was working.

I tried to run away from this, but my feet wouldn't move. I stood there like a stone. Not doing anything to help me survive.

"Myungsooo MYUNGSOO RUN RUN." I kept hearing Woohyun and Sunggyu yell at me but nothing is working. My legs just won't move a inch. My heart was beating faster now. All i can think about is. "Will i live?" Untill a certain name came out.

"Myungsoo, Sunjong needs you." How can i be so selfish. How can i forget him. He need me right now and all i can think is about myself. 

I don't know what happened next but i could feel the wind against my face again. I looked down and saw my legs running and working again. "Sungjong you have to wait for me. I'm on my way. Just wait."Knowing i might make it on time. A smile creeped on to my face. Soon Sungjong would be in my embrace again. 

--------------5 mins later

I was right infront of Sunjong's house now. I went to the door bell and pressed it, but no one came to the door. The smile slowly fading away. after a 5 minute pressing. I tried to open the door myself but it was locked. I quickly went to the back door and saw a tree leading to someone room. Not even thinking about it, i started to climb it.

But luck wasnt on my side this time. My shoes was slippery and kept making me fall back on to the ground, But i dont care if i get scars or not. I want to know if he is safe or not. 

I started to climb the tree again and again.

Finally after a few more minutes, i was on the balcony. With out thinking i opened the door and ran inside screaming sungjong name. I checked every door. and every corner. But had no luck in finding him. There was one more door left. I took a deep breath and twisted the knob. The door flung opened and there on the bed was sungjong with a knife in hand ,crying. I looked up and saw a rope hanging in the bathroom.

"Sungjong stop." He lefted up his head and and all i saw was tears. old tears and new tears. I tried to take a few step closer but was soon stopped by yelling and jumping.

"NO STAY BACK MYUNGSOO, STAY BACK." He started to swing the knife around the room, trying to defend himself. 

"Sungjong-ah why are you doing this?" I couldn't hold back the tears. they kept falling down my cheeks. It hurts just to see him suffer through this. 

"Myungsoo-ah im tired. I'm broken I WILL ALWAYS BE BROKEN. ALWAYS. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THEY WOULD COME BACK AND HURT ME I DON'T WANT TO SUFFER ANYMORE, I DONT WANT TO SEE THEM." He was just talking normally but started to scream. I didn't know what to do. Every words that come out of his mouth is like a stab to my heart. 

"Sungjong-ah what are you talking about. You dont have to do this. Just ignore what happened. Nothing have hurt you. your hurting youself and the perople around you. please stop." He dropped the knife on to the floor and ran up toward me. 

"IM BROKEN IM RUINED I GOT RHAPED, RHAPED MYUNGSOO... IM NOT NORMAL ANYMORE. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M HURTING MYSELF. IM JUST TIRED MYUNGSOO. EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES. THE MEMORY WOULD COME BACK. IM TIRED. THEY WOULD ALWAYS COME FIND ME. EVERYTIME I FIND SOMEONE I LOVE. THEY WOULD COME TO MY HOUSE. THEY WOULD TAKE PICTRUE THEY WOULD DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO MAKE THE PERSON I LOVE LEAVE. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM BROKEN.!!!" He started to push me away from him. I couldn't believe what people had done to him. Why would they do that.  why would they hurt such a innocent human being. 

"Sungjong.." I looked behind me and saw Woohyun and sunngyu standing there in shock. Tears was leaking down from Woohyun's eyes.

"I'm sorry woohyun-ah im not strong.....I promised i would stay strong. but i can't. Im weak, broken, and stupid." He slowly walked away from me. and went back to where the knife have lead.

I didn't know what to do. he was just standing there and then second later he was lying on the floor with a cut wrist. I ran toward him and tried to wake him up. 

"SUNGJONG SUNGJONG... IT'S NOT TIME TO SLEEP... WAKE UP...Wake up.You promised me you will stay by my side. YOU PROMISED TO STAY WITH ME." Tears, blood and a very pale sungjong. thats all i can see right now. nothing more. i picked him up and hugged him as tight as i could. 

"Sungjong-ah, i dont care if your broken or not. i love you just the way you are. wake up please. i'll do anything...please just wake up please.i begg you please" No respond was made. All i can hear is woohyun and sunggyu crying and trying to dial the hospital number. 

Someone crawl beside me and held sungjong now cold hands. "Sungjongie u promised me you will take care of me. You said u will bully sunggyu for me. You said you will bake the biggest cake for my wedding. wake up now. YOU CAN'T BREAK THE PROMISE. WAKE UP. YOU LAIR WAKE UP." Woohyun started to shoke sungjong very hard. Sunggyu have to pull woohyun away. "YOU LAIR WAKE UP NOW"  

"Sungjongie wake up..."A single tear dropped and landed on sungjong cheeks.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello i bet you were hoping for something happy

sorry but don't worry happy will come

i promised its a happy ending

hehe 

i hope ulike it.

but i dont know if i can upload soon

I still have two Midterm.

Thank you and GoodBye

Love ya 

Subcribe and Comment 

ByeBye AznDuckies