Chapter 28

Coming my Way

SUNGJONG P.O.V

It's been 3 days already. We both been going to school, but never once stopped and talk. He won't even look at me. He would flirt with a lot of girls now. Sometimes he would try to kiss them in front of me. I would try to look like it didn't bother me at all. But in the inside my heart is burning. I had tried to talk to him before alone but the same stuff would come out of his mouth..... 

"Myungsoo-ah.. Can i talk to you?" I was standing there fighting the tears back. All the girls and boys thats so-called his "friends" was standing there looking at me with disgust. I had never felt so "out" before in my life. 

"I'm sorry but can't you see i'm busy with my "girlfriend" right now?" His tight arms tightens around her wrist bring her closer. I remember when he did that to me once. When he held me so close that i couldn't even breath one bit. 

"I see. I'll go now." I slowly turned around not facing them anymore and ran off as fast as i could to get away from this nightmare. The pain in my chest was now even more painful then before. 

I stepped outside into the school parking lot. I looked down to my arm, It was so pale and white compared to everything else. I looked up to the sky and saw little bits of snow flakes slowly falling down. It was the most peaceful time i have ever seen. I started to walk back home while letting the snow melt in my bare hands. 

--------------------------10 MINS LATER (SUNGJONG'S ROOM)

I layed down onto the cold emtpy bed. feeling how soft my blanket can be without someone with me. 

First it was my parents and now its the one i love. Who else thats improtant in my life would disappear away from me. Leaveing me all alone in this cold loney place with no love and no care. The tears was slowly coming back and i could careless to even stop it. 

The way Myungsoo held that girl. The way he kissed her. I have been wishing all my life that it would be me who he love and care for. But i guess i'm not the princess in his fairytale. 

i stood up and slowly walked over to my paino. Plaing the one song where my mom would sing to me to fall asleep in her lap. Thats when i feel the true love i once had. but now all gone far far away. 

(Sad music)
Mirror, tell me something, tell me who's the loneliest of all
Mirror, tell me something. tell me who's the loneliest of all
Mirror, what's inside me? Tell me if a heart can be turned to stone?
Ooooooooohhhhhhh oooooooohhhh ooooohhhh~
Mirror, what's behind you? Save me from the things I see, 
I can keep it from the world, why won't you let me hide from me?
Mirror, mirror, tell me something, who's the loneliest of all,
I'm the loneliest of all.......

Walking slowly toward the washroom i grabbed my phone and locked the door. I opened up my contact to find the one name i loved and send him a quick massege. The last one i will ever send to anyone. 

To: Myungsoo                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              From: Sungjong

Myungsoo. I'm sorry. I really am. and i really do love you. Your the last one i loved that i want to hurt. But if i go out with you. I would get hurt from "them" and i dont want to head there anymore. I'm sorry. I love you forever and always Goodbye

-Sungjongie<33

It was really hard for me to press the send button, but i finally did. I turned off my phone and stood up with a rope in my hand. I tide it on to the ceiling hanger and stood up onto the chair. 

I can't take the pain any longer. it suffercating. i slowly lefted myself up and kicked the chair away. 

"Goodbye"

TO BE CONTINED

Hello. 

I don't really know what to say 

haha

i bet this isn't the ending your hoping for is it?

haha well idk

Thank you

Subcribe and Comment 

ByeBye AznDuckies