Chapter 22

Coming my Way

**** In this story Hoya is older then dongwoo. Sorry thats just how i see them lol.


Hoya P.O.V

We were already 5 mins into walking. The rain had stop, but the dark cloads was still roaming ontop of us. I took in a deep breath. Breathing in the freah air. 

"Hoya Hyung, I'm hungry... Could we get something to eat please." He used his pouting face and stared at me. Aishh i couldn't denied that face or that whiny voice of his. Its just really cute. Cute things kill me so easily.... I gave him a nobbed in an agreement. Since i was hungry myself. 

He jumped up and down smiling and quickly grabbed my arm to pull me toward this cute cafe infront of us. But i was too distrated to concentrate on that. The only thing on my mind is how Dongwoo is holding onto my arm. My heart is beating every step we take. My breathing was getting heavier, and i could feel the the warm feeling in my chest.

I could hear a ding coming from the open door. We quickly stepped inside. Now all i can smell is the sweetness coming from the cake and cupcake. I couldn't help but drool abit. 

"Hyung, Why is your cheek bright red." I almost forgot that dongwoo was still holding onto my arm. I quickly walked over to a table by the corner, and put his head down onto the table. 

"Hyung are u ok? Are you sick? Can i get you anything?" I could hear the concern in his voice. I didn't want him be worried about me. So i lefted up my head and flash him a smile to tell him i'm alright. I could see a blush heading toward his nose. 

"Lets eat." He grabbed the menu and i could see he was focusing on what to get. 

------------------30 Mins later

We walked out of the cafe to be caught again in a rain storm. But this time it was more heavy. I let my hand out to tell dongwoo to get ready of the rain, But instead he garbbed it in his. I could feel the warm feeling coming back again. So i quickly looked away before he could see me.

In a distance i could see a fimilar figure running out of a supermarket. My thought was cut short when i heard a loud thunder storm. Beside I could feel someone stiffen in fear. I was about to turn my head when i felt warms warp around my body in fear. 

"Lets go Hoya hyung... Im scared." I could hear his voice was shaking alot. I quickly opened the umbrella and walked as fast as i could to get to his house. I also tried not to move to fast.. I dont want him to let go. 

We finally made it infront of Dongwoo house without getting in any trouble. 

"Thank you Hoya Hyung." He let go of my body. I could feel the coldness slowly take over again. 

"Hyung you should go home right now." He was right. I should be heading home right now. Since the rain got more heavy and its getting darker. But just few more big steps then i'll be infront my own door and getting my keys out in no second.  

"Good bye." I waved at him and ran toward my house. I could feel his intense stares behind my back. I turned around and gave him a confused look. He walked over and stared me into the eyes. But all i see was his kissable lips. I noticed i was leaning closer and closer. We were now breathing in the same air.

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry if this is really short.

I wrote it earlier but something happened 

and i lost everything. 

I was have a mental breakdown

for like 5 mins. 

Sorry 

anyway ooo what do u think will happen hehe

Thank you 

Subcribe and Comment please

ByeBye AznDuckies